{'.~Chapter 8~.'}

Izuku was excited for school today as he sat in his seat ten minutes early. There was going to be a new student and he knew exactly who it was going to be. Eight minutes passed and he frowned. Where is Killua? He's usually early. Izuku was starting to get a bit worried for his friend- yes, Killua was considered as his friend now. As people filled the room he felt the air grow tense. Killua torturing that Nomu probably made them all uneasy, but I know he only did it to protect Gon. Eraserhead entered the room with a particularly annoyed expression on his face. "today were going to have a new student" everybody excitedly murmured as they speculated who it could be when a shriek from outside the door.

"hey give it back!" "no, that's what you get for stealing my fishing rod!" everyone stared as Killua, who yesterday had literally tortured a Nomu. Sprinted into the room after a short green spikey haired boy who held about 5 candy bars in his hand, holy crap he stole killua's candy! "why the hell are you so fast!" he shouted. suddenly the green haired boy started to bounce around the front of the classroom, as Killua shouted insults at him. "what's wrong Killua?" he teased, munching on one of the chocolate bars, "YOU STOLE FROM MY STASH YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE FUCKS WITH MY CANDY!"

Killua used Godspeed to grab Gon, slamming him into the floor, which cracked a little from the impact. He heard the class gasp, oh right I portrayed myself as a cold calculating type who didn't fool around with anything except candy. Well fuck that I'm gonna screw around with my best friend because I want to. Gon yelled, reaching for the chocolate bars in his right hand. "how bad do you want these?" he asked, with a smirk, looking directly into Gon's honey brown eyes. "if I'm being completely honest I might actually break your arm" he said in a completely serious tone. Everybody who was watching now had a horrified expression. well everyone except Izuku because he knew how much they meant to one another.

Gon and Killua burst out laughing at the looks on everyone's faces. "I totally would snap your arm if it was for the last one though" Killua snorted, standing up and putting his hands behind his head. "Baaka~" Eraserhead sighed, "introduce yourself" Gon grinned from ear to ear, grabbing Killua's hand and raising it up with his own. "Hai! I'm Gon Freeces, this is Killua! my best friend in the whole world! " he said cheerily and Killua rolled his eyes, ignoring a slight blush that crept up his cheeks. "Baaka! You forgot to tell them your quirk!" Gon blinked for a second as if he forgot than giggled, "oh yeah! My quirk is Jajanken "

A while later there was a commotion and Killua sensed almost thirty people outside the door. "uhh not to interrupt or anything but, there's about 30 people blocking our door. " the class went silent. Gon immediately went to go open the door but Killua followed him closely, I'm going to get him a tracker soon so this idiot can't get away from me again. He opened the door and waved, "hi! My name's Gon! Uhh, why are you crowding our door?" when he got no answer Killua appeared behind him and snorted. "their scouting out the competition for the sports festival, were the class that survived a villain attack after all Baaka!"

Some purple haired dude came and declared war so Killua grinned, "war? The hell do you know about war?" the classroom went quiet again. "exactly, nothing so don't go declaring something that you'd never win" he projected bloodlust at everyone in the hallways and they flinched, backing away. "Killua!" Gon smacked the back of his head. "what?" Gon giggled, "that's for using your bloodlust, you could've dealt with that without using it" Killua grinned from ear to ear, "I mean I could but I'm pretty sure if I actually hurt them I'll get suspended or something" They ignored their classmates as they walked out of the room hand in hand.

The whole class was stuck in one huge room so they decided to spar while they waited, good idea right? Well not when Killua threw Gon across the room and cracked the wall apparently. They got multiple angry shouts from bakugou and Iida, but the other people laughed. Well, all of them except for PB (purple boi) but nobody cares about him. "OI KILLUA!" he shouted from across the room. "OI GON!" he shouted back. "arm wrestling contest!" Killua grinned, "hey Gon remember when we made that conditional auction in yorknew?" Gon smiled back at him. "you bet I do! I got more experience than you in this!" Killua looked at the people surrounding him, "who wants to bet?"

Long story short, Killua lost and he was very salty about it. Most of the students had betted on him anyways because they had seen his strength. "oh crap its starting soon we gotta change Killua!" he dragged Killua over to the lockers and yanked Killua's shirt off without warning. "oi! Who gave you permission!" they argued for a few seconds before realizing that the whole room had gone completely silent and everybody was staring at him. "are you ok?!?" Uraraka exclaimed and Killua was confused for a few seconds before catching on. "oh you mean these?" he pointed to his back and half the people looked horrified. "meh, just training. Also I might have fallen off a roof a couple weeks ago"

Gon burst out laughing. "you what? How did that even happen?" Killua flushed turning his head away, "well I kind of uhh don't remember? Apparently I had randomly appeared and fell off a three story building?" there were worried murmurers and gasps coming from all over the room and Gon stopped laughing as he thought for a moment. "hey now that I think about it, where the hell are we?" Killua snorted, "you question that now?" Gon frowned scratching his head, "well I'm not exactly smart and the first thing I remember was falling before I ended up at the USJ" they both shrugged. after he and Gon had gotten into the ugly ass P.E uniform, he was dragged over to socialize with other people.

"talk to them" Killua stuck his tongue out, "no" Gon smacked him so hard he dislocated his shoulder. He kind of just stood there with his arm sticking out at a weird angle, it's not like it hurt or anything. "was that supposed to make me want to socialize? I'm an introvert moron!" Gon looked confused, "but you talk as much as I do when we're traveling" he clicked his joints back into the right place. "are you an idiot?" he shouted, "WELL YEAH I AM, I KNOW THAT ALREADY!" the entire room burst into laughter and as the tension melted, Gon looked rather proud of himself.

There was a very loud voice announcing them as everybody walked out. Killua had slid into his  'I don't give a fuck' pose as usual, while Gon was literally vibrating with excitement next to him. "welcome class 1A!" everybody cheered as they walked out. "hey Killua what do you think's going to be first? Is this like the hunters exam? Is it going to be a 20 kilometer run?" Killua sighed and blocked out Gon's voice. Sometimes I can't stand how much you talk Killua was brought back to reality when Gon tapped on his shoulder and nearly shouted in his ear.

"Ne Killua! Let's make a bet, if I win you have to- " he paused, thinking. Killua grinned getting a perfect idea, "if I win you have to let me design your hero costume!" Gon nodded, "ok but if I win you have to hold my hand the entire day tomorrow!" oh my fucking god Gon- Killua's face flushed, everybody either giggled, snorted, or just stared at them with amused expressions. Before he could answer he was called up to a podium to make a speech. Yay, I'm so thrilled. He thought sarcastically as he picked up the mic. "I have no idea why the hell I have to speak but I just want to say-" he looked at Gon and grinned. "I made a bet and I plan on winning"

1398 words

This is honestly when most of my motivation kind of dies because the sports festival is kind of complicated, and to go over the events i have to watch it on crunchyroll. let me just tell you, crunchyroll SUCKS when your trying to skim over events. you get like 3 adds every time you pass a dot on the timeline. from now on the writing is going to be alot slower, it wont effect you until a bit later on though because by the time this is posted it will probably be a couple days after i wrote it.