{'.~Chapter 17.5~.'}

Mina saw Mineta talking to Gon and she walked over, that pervert would taint Gon's innocent mind with his mere presence. Mineta was showing him a manga of some sort and when she neared she looked down and saw that he was reading one of those mangas. The page they were currently on was of people doing the pockey challenge and then making out afterwards. Mineta! She picked up the book and smacked him in the face with it. "Oww!" he glared at her. "I was just teaching this kid because he knows nothing about-" Mina picked him up and set him down a few rows behind them. She turned back to Gon and he seemed to be lost in thought. Mina had always wondered how cold antisocial Killua got this adorable ball of energy to stay with him. She sensed that they were more than best friends though. The way Killua looks at him when he thinks nobody's looking gives it away. "hey pink lady?" she blinked, bringing her attention back to Gon. "Yes Gon?"

Gon drew a picture of the pockey. "do you know what this is?" dang it, I don't want to ruin his innocence but it's just chocolate, maybe he just wants to try some? "their called pockeys, there made mostly of chocolate" he saw Gon's face brighten. "Killua likes chocolate" Mina resisted the urge to squeal. Is he gonna try the pockey challenge on Killua? Oh my god! Mina felt Gon poke her. "can you tell me where to get some?" she nodded, and led him over to a concession stand. Mina bought them herself because Gon didn't have any money, but she was willing to spend some cash to get Killua and Gon together. She totally shipped it! Not to mention how adorable they were. She had seen Gon carry Killua back to the seats after the cavalry battle and he just, gave up. Gon's eyes were shining as he grabbed the pockey box, "I can't wait until Killua's done!" he slipped them in his bag. I wish I could see that happen- then she got the best idea ever.

"hey momo" she turned in her direction with a small smile, "yes Mina?" she didn't like asking Momo to use her power, but in order for her plan to work she needed to use it. "I was wondering if you could make me a small recording device?" she nodded slowly. "sure, but why?" Mina smirked a little. If this goes as planned I'm showing the entire class! "it's a secret for now, but when I'm done recording I might show it to you" she made two recording devices and explained how they worked. Great! Now I just need for Killua to watch Gon's fight, there should be nobody in the waiting rooms then. She glanced at the fight and saw that Killua got Todoroki to use his fire. Huh. Interesting. A few seconds later he appeared behind Todoroki and everybody in class 1A knew that was checkmate. They had all seen Killua use that neck chop before many times.

While Gon was fighting she quickly slipped into the waiting rooms and put one camera in each one, angled towards the middle of the room. I can't wait to see Gon and Killua do the pockey challenge! Mina would go to collect the footage after both Gon and Killua started fighting, that battle will either be 30 seconds, or 30 minutes. Probably 30 minutes though, they had been showing off the entire time. When she came back out Gon was wrecking the stage. Wait, is he buying time? Mina looked at Killua and he seemed slightly worried, but was blushing at the same time. This is totally gonna happen, I'm so smart for installing those cameras! "GON WINS!" Mina saw Killua jump slightly with a startled expression. Killua's not scared of sound, does he know about the pockeys already? She giggled as Gon ran up to Killua and jumped at him, a small blush forming.

"cementoss said it would take 25 minutes to rebuild the stage" she saw Gon look at Killua's face and lick his lips. Hehehehe~ Killua has no idea what's about to happen. Mina decided to get them moving along. "shouldn't you guys go to the waiting room? You know, to get ready" Killua locked eyes with her as she grinned mischievously. She saw Killua blush more and he looked away. He tried to get Gon off him but he wouldn't let go. Mina thought it was cute how he seemed to always want attention from him. They walked to the waiting room and she squealed as soon as they left, causing her to get interested looks form a couple of the girls. "I know that squeal, what happened?" Hagakure said, coming up behind her.