{'.~Chapter 48~.'}

Killua noticed a tension between the creepy enthusiastic guy and Todoroki. He snuck in on their conversation, "I can't help but hate both of you, you may have changed a little since we first met" there was a pause and a glare. "but you still have your father's eyes" Killua snorted, coming up behind the creepy dude. "that's why you hate him?" he got an odd look from the two teens. "listen man, he hates his dad as much as you do" he grinned. "gave me his credit card to go shopping with a couple months ago" Todoroki blinked at him. "oh yeah right, what about it?" he put his hands behind his head with a fake innocent smile. "could I possibly borrow it tomorrow? I may or may not have a date" he shrugged. "why not, also thanks for flipping him off during the Hosu incident, didn't get to thank you for that yet" two birds with one stone.

He glanced over at the creepy guy, who was watching their exchange with interest. "oh, you're the guy who gave me my hat back" he smiled creepily again. "so, who's the lucky girl?" he started to laugh and someone cleared his throat behind him. "who's this, lucky girl" oh shit. He glanced behind him to see Gon with his arms crossed and narrowed eyes. "wait hold on!" he pointed to the creepy guy. "I said I was going on a date and this guy assumed things" Gon blinked. "oh, I was about to cut a bitch" Todoroki's eyes nearly popped out of his skull. "did he just swear?" Gon giggled and bounced up, grabbing his hand. "I'm going on a date with my boyfriend, no girl would ever replace me" he shot a glare at the guy and his smile dimmed a bit. "oh, I'm sorry" Gon suddenly shot another glare in another direction and he followed his gaze to see that Toga was waving at Izuku.

Killua growled a little, drawing the attention of the two beside him. "that damn leech, she'd better not lay a finger on him or I'll-" Gon suddenly let go of his hand and walked over with a fake smile. Killua grinned and hoped Gon told her off, "wait, why are you mad at her?" he glared at Toga as he answered Todoroki's question. "bitch tried to pull moves on Izuku, nearly stabbed her for it twice" Gon suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her over. Killua let out a groan, "why?" he giggled and she pretended to be calm but he could tell she was internally panicking. "oh hey Killy, nice seeing you again" he shot her an icy cold glare. "this is the 3rd time. If you don't want me breaking one of your toys you'd better back off" Toga pouted again, "but I like him!" he wrapped a yoyo around her wrist and she flinched slightly. "I don't care if you have a crush, that does not give you the excuse to purposefully do what you did" there was silence for a few seconds before he let go, crossing his arms. "get lost leech"

A few moments later he felt a hand on his shoulder, "hold on" he glanced at him. "her eye color changed" it did? He then noticed that Toga was nowhere to be found. Did she run out of time? Before anybody could answer, there was a loud alarm and the building started to open. "1A GATHER ROUND ME!" he shouted, people started to look at them. Killua quickly made a few new additions, he had made sure to not include the same people on any of them. "each has about ten people to save, don't stress if your location doesn't have a person in it and when you run out go help other people" he passed out one paper to each rescue group, having two left over. "me and Gon don't need one, if you want one come take it" suddenly one of the papers was snatched from his hand by Toga. "LEECH" he snarled and she gave him an injured look. "oh come on, I just want to feel included"

He glared at her, "you just want to latch on to someone and I know who, now get lost" as she walked away she gave Izuku a wink, "see you out there~" he hissed at her as she went, when he turned back there were confused looks from his classmates. "last thing, work with other schools too, it's not about just saving people. They need to feel safe and be reassured " he grabbed his skateboard and activated his En, scouting for people as he split from the group. Gon followed him and they went to the most unstable zone first. "Gon, there's a group of kids over there" he pointed to a half collapsed building and they both made their way towards it. They both carefully made their way under, going fast but steadily. "save us!", "help!", "were in here!" Killua signaled Gon to pause and he crawled over to them, scanning their injuries "all in stable condition, one can't walk, all three have multiple wounds" he put on his monotone expression as he grabbed the youngest one, crawling in Gon's direction and handing it to him. "don't worry, your safe now!" Gon said cheerily, carrying the kid out.