{'.~Chapter 16~.'}

Gon was frustrated that he couldn't handle kissing for a long time. For some reason it sapped his breath way quicker than simply holding it did. He had to pull back but he still wanted more so he pulled Killua's back a little closer. He caught on and leaned forward to kiss his neck. He let the delighted sounds escape from his mouth as Killua kept increasing the pressure. He's catching on a little faster than I expected honestly. Suddenly Killua bit down and he let out a squeak of surprise. Was definitely not expecting that. Gon liked it though, it only hurt a little and it felt good at the same time. Killua however pulled back as soon as he heard the noise. Gon would have been mad if his expression wasn't so worried. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Gon sighed, opening his eyes and giving him a warm smile. "no, I just didn't expect it. Don't be worried unless I actually say the words, ok?"

Killua nodded, relieved that he hadn't gone too far. Gon suddenly put his hands on his shoulders and leaned forward, nearly falling off the table. He decided that it probably was not a good idea for him to sit there because people ate off that. Killua picked up Gon by his legs again and sat down, this time on the floor because the chair was too small. He was about to kiss Gon when he got shoved flat on his back. Killua's face flushed, stop trying to top me dammit! He lay down on Killua's chest and cushioned his head with his arms. "wai-" he was cut off by Gon forcefully shoving his tongue in his mouth. Damn, I just wanted to ask a question. He let Gon do as he wished for now, after a couple seconds Gon's expression grew bored so he pulled him down closer.

Gon and Killua both tilted their heads in opposite directions, his hands trailed up to Gon's hair and moved his head closer. Killua was happy that Gon was enjoying this, well, he was too but Killua was more worried about not doing something wrong right now. He noticed that Gon's breath was starting to get uneven so he pulled back, licking some of the saliva off the side of his face, and wiping Gon's too. He sat up and Gon slid into his lap. He checked the clock again, "we have ten more minutes left" he said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. He saw Gon reach for the bag and he tensed a little, still unsure. He reached in and pulled out a box of pockeys. Pockeys?

He sat there in confusion for a moment when he took one and put it in his mouth without chewing. It took a few moments for Killua to actually realize what Gon was doing. As soon as he did he flushed, yanking the pockey out of his mouth and eating it. "where did you learn that?" he asked, Gon grabbed the box again. "well I saw it in a picture book" that's not a picture book, that would be a manga. "where did you find it?" Gon frowned slightly. "the short purple guy in your class showed it to me" he tensed, I'm gonna beat your ass the next time I see you Mineta. "I only got to see a few pages but the pink girl hit him with the book" Killua grinned, "serves him right" Gon blinked at him a few times before shrugging.

"anyways I asked her what a pockey was and where I could find one" oh, that's why she gave me that look. She must have seen the page he was on and assumed things. He sighed, "ok fine we can do it, but it's not my fault if I bite you trying to get the chocolate" he blushed a little and slid another pockey out of the box. Killua stood up so Gon did too, placing the bag on the table. "so how does this work? I've never actually done this before" Killua shifted a little. Gon stuck the pockey in his mouth. "just let me do it ok? But don't let it fall" Killua licked it a little and to his surprise it tasted a lot better than regular chocolate. This might be my new favorite candy- Gon put his mouth on the other end and started to slowly go forward, eating it as he went.

Oh, that's all it is? Just eat the pockey? Killua highly doubted that was all there was too it, but Gon didn't have any other intentions so it could be their version. He started to chew on it a little, also moving forward. Within a few seconds their lips were nearly touching and he went for the chocolate, his nose nearly bumping into Gon's. Gon tilted his head and pressed forward, fighting him for the chocolate. Killua accidently bit him and Gon yelped, pulling back. He licked his lips, finishing the chocolate. "hey!" he stuck his tongue out at him, "I warned you, Baak-" he was cut off by Gon reaching forward and kissing him roughly, trying to at least get some of the chocolate. He snickered as Gon pulled back disappointed. "aw man!" Killua got one out of the box and handed it to him. "just eat it, we got plenty more"

They continued for about 5 minutes, they scored points on how many times they could get the most of the pockey. Killua and Gon were furiously trying to get the last pockey from the box. "Mmfh" he got his tongue bit when Gon chomped down. He pulled back, crossing his arms. "that's 4 to 6!" Gon grinned, reaching in the box for another one before realizing it was empty. "damn it!" Killua laughed and gave him another kiss. He was about to kiss him again when there was a loud announcement. "GET READY, THE MATCH STARTS IN 3 MINUTES"

He pulled back and flicked Gon between the eyes. "so, who's going to win?" Gon smiled. "you shou-" Killua cut him off. "no you!" they argued for a solid minute before Gon and him decided on rock paper scissors. They tied the first three times but on the fourth he put out rock while Gon did paper. Gon pouted, "but I wanted you to win!" Killua smirked, "what about the bet?" Gon blinked for a few seconds. "to be honest I forgot about that." he beamed. "I'm gonna get to hold your hand the entire day tomorrow!" Killua blushed a little. "well I wouldn't have minded if we weren't in public" he gave Gon a kiss on the cheek and pointed to the door. "you should probably get to your own waiting room now"

1159 words

To be continued...

i tried to make gon innocent as possible here, do you think i did a good job? maybe I'll start a fluff story next, although it would probably be shorter. P.S all my stories will have a little fluff in them because i think it's cute.  Cya~ ;3