{'.~Chapter 36~.'}

After his scream he sat there in silence, tears streaming down his face. Gon was gone. He was gone. And what was worse, was that he couldn't do anything to help. He had failed. Killua's arms started to tremble, He couldn't think straight. No. NO. NO! NO NO NO NO NO! he felt a hand on his shoulder and he lashed out, slashing them without even seeing who it was. Killua clenched the bloody leg he had in his grip and started shredding it, blood spattering all over his clothes. How dare they! He kept clawing the leg to shreds, snapping the bones and cutting his own hands a little on the splintered parts. He tried to keep slashing, but his hands were shaking so much he could no longer concentrate on it. "no. no. no no no no no no no no" he kept mumbling over and over again, clutching his head and starting to hyperventilate. Less than two hours ago he and Gon had been laughing together, eating sushi and having fun. "it's not real. It can't be. Gon would never get himself caught. This is a very bad dream, yeah that's it" he sharpened his hands and stabbed himself in the arm, only freaking out more when he felt the pain. "no, no, it can't be real! " there was some sort of poof and the marble he had been clutching turned into Tokoyami, who looked at him with a horrified expression.

He started to let out unintelligible noises, his claws digging into the mostly demolished leg and he could barely see through his tears. "no, not again, I can't lose you again" arms wrapped around him and he thrashed, stabbing wildly at the air. he couldn't even see anymore, his vision had gone completely red and he could only see vague shadows. he yelled, tackling whoever it was and digging his claws in. suddenly he felt a hand on his leg and he was floating, he kept lashing out, trying to claw at the person who was keeping him from revenge. There was shouting and people tried to restrain him a couple times, which only ended up with him clawing violently at them. "EVERYBODY STOP!" he only vaguely recognized that voice. Through the red haze, he saw a flash of green and strained in that direction. The green kept getting closer and he reached for it, suddenly he fell and landed on the ground. As soon as he could get up he tackled the green, as soon as he touched it he knew it wasn't Gon though. It was Izuku, who was also crying. His hands softened and he sobbed into his shoulder.

He was running as fast as he could but he knew he wouldn't make it, he watched Kacchan slip back into the portal. "KACCHAN!" he hit the ground heavily and looked up, glancing around frantically. His scream entwined with someone else's, someone who was in just as much pain as he was. He glanced over and his heart sank when he saw Killua sitting on the ground, tears streaming down his face. No, they got Gon too? They had to have, Killua wouldn't be crying right now if it was just Kacchan. The villains had won. As Killua started to tremble, shoji tried to put an arm on his shoulder and Killua ripped it off. "HOLY SHIT!" he backed off, clutching his bleeding arm. It was then that he noticed that Killua had taken one of the villain's legs off. He watched in horror as Killua started tearing at it, cutting his own hands on the bone. "no. no. no no no no no no no no" he clutched his head, the blood from his hands streaking his face. "it's not real. It can't be. Gon would never get himself caught. This is a very bad dream, yeah that's it" To Izuku's horror, Killua stabbed his own arm. He proceeded to freak out, presumably because he realized that this wasn't a dream. "no, no, it can't be real! "

Suddenly Tokoyami appeared and backed away with wide eyes. "no, not again, I can't lose you again" suddenly it hit him. Killua has separation anxiety, he doesn't have that frog plush or the necklace on him. Although judging by the look on his face, neither of those items would have worked. Tokoyami used dark shadow to try to restrain Killua, and he slashed violently at him. He tried to hold back his tears, they could wait just a little bit longer. A few other people came, a couple pro heroes and a few people from class 1B. They all stared in horror as Uraraka used her zero gravity to keep Killua from murdering somebody. He was drenched in blood and a few pros tried to grab him but he blindly slashed at whoever tried. This is just like that one time with the Nomu, how did Gon calm him down? "EVERYBODY STOP!" he shouted, getting to his feet and stumbling forward. "wait! He'll attack anybody that touches him!" but he had an idea. As soon as he got a few meters from Killua he stopped thrashing wildly and started slashing in his direction. "wait what?" he got closer and he reached an arm out, "let him go" as soon as Uraraka dropped him he scrambled to his feet and tackled him, sobbing into his shoulder. Izuku let himself cry, wishing he could comfort him in any way.