{'.~Chapter 33~.'}

Eraserhead sighed, "this is a training exercise. Get down there and do it" he and Gon grinned at each other. "wanna race?" Gon smirked, "first one there gets to be top~" he flushed and smacked him. "what the actual fuck!" Gon snickered and bolted. "wait up!" he dashed after Gon, leaping through the tree branches. He decided to be nice and slash through the dirt beast everybody was attacking. "woah! Thanks dude!" he did a thumbs up to Kirishima and kept going, activating Godspeed to go faster. A few minutes passed and he was starting to run out of electricity so he had to stop and recharge. Thankfully he had his special taser on him and put the voltage to maximum. He zapped himself and kept going, jumping from branch to branch as fast as he could. About twenty minutes later he passed Gon because he had to stop and rest. "SUCK IT LOSER!" Killua kept going, he would win this bet for sure! ten minutes passed and then Gon zoomed past him, bouncing off trees. He picked up the pace with a growl and they skidded into the clearing at the same time. "goal!"

While they were arguing about who won the two cat ladies came up to them and separated them. "hold up, I need your names" Gon grabbed his hand and raised it. "hi I'm Gon! This is Killua, my best friend" he blushed slightly and looked away, "stop embarrassing me!" the pink cat lady squinted at them. "how did you two get past the dirt beasts?" they blinked. "there were dirt beasts?" Gon asked. Killua snorted, "the only reason you nearly beat me was because I was being nice and killed one for the rest of the class" Gon looked skeptical, "I can't imagine you helping someone that's not me" well I mean that's fair. He rolled his eyes, "well I did" Gon glanced around and his eyes brightened. "this place reminds me of whale island! I hope we get to catch our own food!" Killua frowned slightly. "I don't, it means we can't get any more candy" he smiled bright at Killua again. "hey Killua, let's do our other exercises for today!" he nodded, and he handed Gon one of his yoyos. "holy crap I still can't get used to these" he placed it on his back as he did pushups. Five minutes later they had done their daily exercises and were now sitting bored.

"there's nothing to do here!" he complained, "there's nobody- around" his mouth dropped open and Killua flushed. "Gon no! they could come at any time!" Gon reached forward and he backed away. "w-wait!" he let out a yelp as Gon tried to tackle him. "no! wait until we get an actual room!" he ran for the house but Gon grabbed his arm. "you're not going anywhere until I'm satisfied Killua~" he flushed as Gon gave him a kiss behind his ear. "s-stop! They could be here any minute!" Gon grinned. "they said that it was supposed to take 3 hours, we barely took 30 minutes. Which means we have two hours at least" he gave Gon a glare. "were out in the open. I don't want anybody to just walk in and see us making out" he hissed. Gon lifted him up bridal style and he tried his best to get free. "I SAID NO! PUT ME DOWN!" Gon leapt up into a tree and settled among the topmost branches. "nobody can see us up here!" Gon said cheerfully. He did have a point though, and he hadn't been able to really kiss Gon for a while. "ok fine!" he sat on a branch with his back against the trunk.

Gon sat in front of him and sat on his hands like he did that time at the final exams. For some reason that made him flustered when having his hands above his head didn't. "I'm topping you this time~" he licked his lips and Killua blushed some more, before Gon's hands went to his hair as he gave Killua a rough kiss. "Hrmh~" a single hand went from his hair and trailed down his side, before landing on his hip. He was kind of frustrated that the last couple times Gon had topped him, but he couldn't really do anything about it. And besides, he had to admit he kind of liked it. But I wanna get to top too! Gon pressed forward and rubbed his sensitive spot as much as he could. "ngmh~ hrng~ hngg~" he squirmed a bit, which only made Gon get more aggressive. He suddenly pulled back and went for his neck, sucking on it and trying to leave a third mark this time. "G-Gon!" he protested, "I said don't- nghh~ -leave a mark!"

Killua felt eyes on him but he thought it was probably an animal of some sort, nobody was here yet and there were no noises from below. Gon pulled back and stood up on the branch, letting Killua move his arms again. "don't you dare just run away after that!" he stood up, grabbing Gon and shoving him into the base of the tree. He smirked at the blush when he pinned his arms over his head. "I'm tired of you topping me! It's my turn!" Gon giggled, "not like you could stop me" he huffed and pulled him closer by his tie with his free hand, going as aggressive as he could. Damn your adorable face. Gon's arms twitched a little and he pulled back, letting him breathe. "damn, you used to worry about hurting me but now you don't hold back at all" he snorted, "you're the one who said you liked aggressive. I still can't figure out why" he decided to lean forward and leave his own mark, it wasn't fair that Killua had three and Gon had none. Gon let out adorable noises as he struggled, which only made him apply more pressure. "aggnh~ anh~ hrrgnhh~ hghh~"