{'.~Chapter 21~.'}

Bisky called them back to the rest of the class and Gon ran ahead of him. Killua was not looking forward to bisky's talk. He noticed that everybody seemed winded except for him and Gon. "hey bisky! Can we do fight training now?" Killua sighed as Gon bounced a little. "No, you'd pound these weaklings into the dirt" there was a few angry comments but Gon frowned. "they're not weak! They just didn't have the same type of training we did" Bisky snorted, "you mean trauma. They didn't have the same trauma is you did" Gon paused for a moment. "what exactly are you referring to?" Killua noticed all the worried glances he got and tensed slightly. Damn it bisky. "one word, Hisoka" Killua snickered as Gon let out a squeak. "actually your right, nobody here has had a near death experience before-" suddenly Kirishima spoke up. "isn't that a good thing?"

Bisky shook her head, "when you get thrown into a life or death situation you get experience" she pointed at Gon and Killua. "those two have been thrown multiple of those, see how much stronger they are?" there were gasps of awe and alarm at the same time. "don't compare us to them!" he snapped. "I'm not being rude I'm telling the truth, they wouldn't stand a chance." he looked worriedly at Izuku. "Bisky's training is really intense and even I had a hard time at first, the same techniques that we did won't work. None of these students would pass the first phase of the hunter exam" everybody was silent now. "that's not fair Killua!" he looked to his left and saw Gon was frowning. "they can do it if they try hard enough" Gon just wasn't getting it. "you can't win everything with just the right mindset " Gon smacked him on the top of his head. "they can do better if you give them a chance!"

He sighed. "I'm just trying to get Bisky to stop pushing them too hard, you need to be pushed to do training but if she does what she did to us then they'll all lose their drive" Bisky huffed. "I'm not going to make them dig through mountains or take the hunter exam. " Killua gave her a skeptical look. "Killua I've had enough." Bisky looked at the class. "you all are dismissed" she walked over to them and crossed her arms. "you two are being weird" she said, first pointing to Killua. "since when do you care about other people's failure?" then she pointed to Gon. "and your personality is different too" he glanced at Gon and he shrugged. "look, I have no idea about Gon. He seems the same to me" he started. "but I've actually grown to like someone in this class, and as much as I hate to admit it some of the others are alright" he grumbled the last part and Gon grabbed his hand.

"Gon stop it-" Bisky gasped. "wait, are you two finally together?" she squealed. "not so loud!" he blushed and looked away. He flushed even more when Gon gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Baaka!" when he looked up bisky was smirking at them. I don't like that face. "so, who confessed first?" Gon pointed at him. "well it wasn't really a conversation but Killua kind of kissed me and I liked it so we started dating a few days ago" he looked away again. "he won't stop trying to get attention from me, it's embarrassing " Gon giggled as he pet his hair again. "now, who's top?" Gon stopped petting him and actually thought. "well Killua says it's him but he lets me top him sometimes-" Killua put a hand over his mouth, "too much information!" Bisky laughed, "never thought you'd let that happen" he blushed furiously and looked at the ground. "why do you do this to me" Gon giggled again. "your cute when your flustered~"

Bisky watched as they argued for a few minutes. "so, have you done anything other than kissing?" Gon was confused but Killua knew exactly what she meant, and his entire face turned red. "NO" he shouted, "I did not even consider it!" Gon glanced up at him, "didn't consider what?" Killua shook his head. "you don't need to know, because I'm not doing it" Bisky chuckled. "good" he stopped being a flustered mess and composed himself. "what did you need to talk about?" Bisky cleared her throat and looked serious for once. "so you know how you guys got all those internships?" the nodded. "there's a specific one I want you to go to" she pulled out a phone and showed them a picture of someone named Manual. "there has been a dangerous villain called the hero killer who's been lurking around there" Gon and Killua both inspected the hero killer's bio as bisky flipped to it.