{'.~Chapter 39~.'}

He, Tokoyami, Izuku,  and Mineta all froze

He, Tokoyami, Izuku, and Mineta all froze. Then Izuku started screaming. "NO WAIT YOU CANT GO IN THERE-" soon everybody was on their way to his dorm. As soon as they walked in the girls started screaming for some reason. There was Allmight on every. Fucking. Surface. The walls, the bed, the dresser, everything. Killua noticed that Tokoyami was standing in front of his door with his arms crossed. "Nope" he grinned at the girls and shoved him out of the way. "sorry man!- uhh" the entire room was dark as all get out. Why are the lights dark purple? What the fuck is this? He left and they went to Aoyama's room next. As soon as he walked in he walked back out again, "oh my god-" there were mirrors everywhere. Ojiro's room was bare, with pretty much nothing in it. I'm pretty sure that's how Gon's looks too. The 5th person was Iida, his room suited him, there were glasses and books all along the shelves. Honestly this was starting to get interesting, by looking at their rooms he was learning more about his classmates. Kaminari's was full of crap he would have expected from a normal teenage boys room. It was gaudy and looked like it was made with anything he could find. Kota's room had a cute rabbit in it that immediately went over to Gon.

Gon giggled and picked it up, beaming at Killua. "I think she likes me!" he felt himself blush slightly so he looked away, "yeah whatever, next room" suddenly Mineta suggested to see the girls rooms too and he reached down and picked him up by the back of his shirt. "you better not be thinking anything dirty or I'll kick your ass" Mineta squealed and tried to get away from him. "n-no! I was just suggesting it to be fair" he dropped Mineta and got a grateful smile from most of the girls. He decided that he would give a shy smile back and they squealed. Gon came up and grabbed his arm with a sad expression. He gave him a smile too, this one was genuine and Gon smiled back at him. The next room was Jiro's, they were just going in order now. The room was filled with music equipment which he kind of expected. The one after that was Hagakure, her room was pretty much the most girly thing he could imagine. They went up the elevator and soon enough all the boys and girls were following their little contest. My room's last. Which means I have to stay and watch everybody go through theirs.

He sighed, tugging Gon away from the elevator and onto the next room. Mina's room was pretty interesting, it had pink and black zebra stripes, but still way too pink. Uraraka's room was obviously low budget, there wasn't much in it. Shoji's room had literally nothing. No bed, no furniture, no dresser, nothing. The only items he had were his blankets and a small stool looking thing. Kirishima's room was full of workout gear and stuff that Gon wanted to try, but Killua had to remind him that he would break the damn punching bag. Gon's room was next. When they walked in the room was pretty much bare, it had no alterations made with it. "wait a minute" Mina looked at Gon and Killua. "where is all that stuff you were carrying? I clearly remember you saying 'I'm taking it to Gon's room' " suddenly all eyes were on them. "you'll find out soon, next room" he snapped, dragging Gon by the hand outside.

They went up another floor because Bakubitch was sleeping. Sero's room was just, he didn't know how to describe it really. All he knew was that he was definitely not expecting it. Tsu's room had a bathtub in it. There was greenery all over and the windows were open too. Gon liked that room so he stayed a little longer than everyone else. Todoroki's was traditional Japanese, the floor was even a different texture. As soon as they walked into Sato's room Gon squealed, "that smells so good!" everybody gave him a confused expression. "I don't smell anything" Gon pointed to the oven. "well I've got a reeally good nose, and inside that is a cake" Sato pulled said cake out of the oven, "I mean, if you guys wanna try it?" they spent a good 5 minutes eating cake. Killua, had to try some and nearly ate three pieces. They walked into Momo's room and the people gaped or gasped at the enormous bed. Killua couldn't help but laugh, "this is so cramped" Momo shot him a glare, "you're a rich kid too! As if yours is any better" Killua paused. "do I have to show mine?"