{'.~Chapter 45~.'}

"actually, where I come from heroes and villains don't exist" he took another shot that Kurogiri had supplied and sighed heavily. "if you pass a test and get a hunter's license you can legally get away with murder and nobody can arrest you for it" he dug into his backpack and pulled out his own, sliding it on the table. Kurogiri peered at it and flipped it over, before his eyes widened. "you got this when you were 12?" he nodded, taking another 3 shots. "the pass rate is extremely low, there were 400 applicants and only 8 passed the first time I took it" he grinned. "the second time I was the only one who passed and there were about 1500" there were impressed murmurs from both of them. "I only failed the first time because Illumi put a needle in my head and made me kill someone" he shrugged, "dragged back home and whipped for stabbing my brother a couple weeks earlier, also mother too" he licked his lips and took another 4 shots, "that bitch piggy tried to threaten Gon and I ripped a chain off to show him I wasn't afraid to stab him again if he dared to touch gon"

Killua smirked a little, "scared the shit out of him by breaking the chains with barely any effort in the middle of my punishment" he reached for another shot when Kurogiri pulled away his glass. "I think your starting to get a little tipsy" he paused. "am i?" Killua shrugged. "eh whatever, anyways-" suddenly the door banged open and they jumped. "Killua!" he blinked and swiveled in his stool to see that Gon was crying. Why? Did someone hurt him? He ran over and gave Gon a hug. "are you ok? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Gon squeezed him back and sobbed a little. "I woke up and you were gone! I thought you went missing or something" he felt really bad now, Killua had gone out on his own without telling Gon in the middle of the night. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't sleep and..." he trailed off. "I don't care what the issue was! Next time tell me!" Gon wiped his tears and Killua did something without thinking.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Gon's who let out a surprised noise and rested his hands on Killua's shoulders. Gon's mouth opened and he entered, Killua kissed him like that for a few moments before starting to get more aggressive. "Mmh~ nhm~ Hhmn~" suddenly he realized what he was doing and tried to pull back, only for Gon to grab his hair and pull him in closer. Killua flushed as he remembered that there were at least two people behind him. Killua bit down on Gon's tongue a little and he gave him a scowl, crossing his arms. "don't be mad at me, you made the first move" Killua groaned and banged his head into the wall, "I'm fucking tipsy, Kurogiri was right. Never in my right mind would I have done that in front of at least two people" Gon smacked him. "Killua!" he chuckled and grabbed Gon's hand. "it's late, let's just go back to the dorms" Gon removed his hand and he frowned. That's not like Gon.

Gon crossed his arms again. "you don't get to worry me by going to get drunk in the middle of the night and deny me my kiss" Killua didn't like where this was going. "hold on-" Gon reached for him and he yelped, dodging around a table. "come back here Killua!" he darted around the room, blushing furiously and trying to dodge Gon's attempts to grab him. "why tonight? Why here? You'd better not leave a fucking mark again!" Gon knocked over tables and chairs trying to get to him. "if you don't let me catch you I won't let you top for the next 3 days" that made him hesitate, which gave Gon the opening he needed to barrel into him and latch onto his back. "get o- Nghh~" he was cut off by Gon starting to suck on his neck. "hey! I said no marks you little shit!" Gon giggled and made them topple to the floor, then pushed him into the wall. "this is harassment!" he could protest all he liked, but it would never change Gon's mind.

"KUROGIRI HELP ME!" there was a chuckle from the other side of the room. "you're on your own" he saw Kurogiri and Mr. compress go upstairs and he let out a frustrated sigh, before stopping. "your so damn pushy" Gon giggled and stuck his tongue in his sensitive spot. "mgnh~ hgnm~ nmh~ hnmh~" he turned into a blushing mess in a matter of seconds. Damn you! He clutched tightly at Gon's shoulders, trying to suppress the noise at least slightly because there were at least 5 other people who lived here. Gon however, only got more aggressive, pressing a hand firmly to his chest and another behind his head to pull him closer. Killua tilted his head to the side a bit, which Gon responded to by doing the same. He had to admit that he missed this feeling, he hadn't been able to get a good kiss with Gon lately because of all the training at gym gamma.

Gon pulled back to breathe and he saw his chance, leaning forward to kiss Gon's neck. Gon actually smiled before leaning onto him and letting out pleasurable noises. Is there no way I can win here? He sighed, before resuming because honestly he enjoyed it a bit too. He just kind of wanted to have Gon be slightly irritated like he had been. If I try to do that by pulling away, he'll just do what he was doing instead. "What the fuck" he glanced up to see Dabi at the top of the stairs with unkempt hair, like he just woke up. Killua tried to shove Gon off him but he only held on tighter. "GON let me go! " he said nothing, snuggling deeper into his chest. "look man, this wasn't my idea" he grumbled. "damn Kurogiri wouldn't help me with this situation" a few moments later he realized that Gon had fallen asleep. Perfect. He carried Gon bridal style and made his way to the door, head spinning slightly probably because he was a little tipsy.

"bye" he snapped, making his way out the door. It was kind of peaceful out there in the dark, nothing out here but the stars and the night sky. It brought back memories of he and Gon looking at the sky together on whale island. I wonder if we will ever be able to go back home? He wasn't exactly sad about that though, sure he missed a few people but for the most part they were safe. And I intend to keep it that way. As he approached the door he opened it, only to see that half the class was downstairs and agitated. "what the hell's going on here?" he was swarmed with people and all the noise hurt his head. "everybody shut up" he growled, unleashing a wave of bloodlust. Izuku walked over with a worried expression. "Gon said you disappeared, what happened?"

he groaned. "I'm fine, I just couldn't sleep" as he was walking up to his room Izuku grabbed his shoulder. "huh?" he realized that Izuku had a worried expression. "why does your breath smell off?" Killua sighed heavily, "I'm only telling you this, don't just tell other people ok?" Izuku nodded. "I couldn't sleep, so I went out to a bar and maybe got a bit tipsy. Gon got worried and came after me because I wasn't there" Izuku looked alarmed. "b-but your-" Killua snorted "underage?" he chuckled. "remember a few days ago when I was really irritated and tired for the first half of the day?" he nodded, seeming confused. "the night before I had like 20 shots of Vodka" he didn't add the other 20 of the strong stuff, that would worry him. His eyes widened. "but-" he shushed him. "the point is, I only got slightly tipsy this time, not flat out drunk and I'm fine" he entered his room and slammed the door shut, before laying down with Gon and pulling the covers up. I hope tomorrow is better

The next day it was the day of the test. Gon had managed to get a 20 KG replica of his fishing rod and Killua had gotten a skateboard of 40 KGs . It was a gray and black version of his real one and had white letters that said 99 in the middle. "now that I'm here I'm starting to get nervous" Jiro said, most of the others were fidgeting or had worried expressions. Gon however, was bouncing up and down in excitement. "this is gonna be so fun!" usually there would have been a scolding from the teacher or Iida, but Gon would be Gon and nobody could stop him. With Killua's costume was his yoyos and taser, but the skateboard he was currently on with one side kicked up. After a short speech from Aizawa, they started a huddle which Killua sat out. Therefore he noticed when a huge guy with a manic smile walked up behind the huddle. Way too much enthusiasm. "ready guys? On three. 1, 2,-", "PLUS ULTRA!!!" the huge guy shouted. Killua winced at the noise, he already didn't like this dude very much.

Someone mentioned how rude he was being and he kept that silly smile on his face as he apologized. "I AM SO" his hands snapped to his sides. "VERY" his head slammed into the ground, hat flying off and he caught it for him. "EXTREMELY SORRY!!" he just watched for a few moments. Is that guy right in the head? Killua handed him back the hat. "THANK YOU STRANGER!!!" Killua couldn't help but notice the drip of blood on his head. What the actual fuck? He turned to the rest of the class. "SEE, I REALLY JUST WANTED TO SAY IT JUST ONCE, I REALLY LOVE U.A HIGHSCHOOL!!" he didn't even take a breath through the whole ordeal. "I AM EXTREMELY HONORED TO COMPETE AGAINST SUCH INCREDIBLE STUDENTS!" he noticed that one of the people from his school was staring a little too intently at the blood on his head. Her eyes were slightly wide and intrigued. That better not be Toga. He had gone through a rundown of everybody's quirks and Toga's was to replicate someone's appearance if she drank their blood. "woah, blood" she said softly, and he knew for a fact. That was definitely Toga, but what business did the league of villains have here?

1930 words

To be continued...

these might start coming out once a day, i'm starting to run out of backup chapters and i haven't worked on this for a few days

23, how do you think killua would feel about crossdressing? (totally not relevant to a new story I just released ;3)