{'.~Chapter 32~.'}

They had gotten a message that everybody was going to the school pool at 4:00 and arrived late, the school swimsuits were pretty much just plain black pants but they were too small so he had to bring his own for him and Gon. Gon pretty much had on green swim shorts with orange stripes just like his jacket. Killua had a pair that resembled his own shorts, just without the stripe. As soon as they walked through the door they got stares from everybody, well, he did work out a bit over the last couple days and he had an 8 pack now. (totally not because I looked at a picture with Killua shirtless and didn't realize that he had an 8 pack) "holy crap, why are you two so buff?" Mina walked over and all the girls crowded around them too. "OH MY GOD!" he glanced behind him to see that Uraraka had a horrified expression. "I heard you had scars but this is insane!" the other girls moved to look at his back and gasped, murmuring to themselves. He shrugged and stretched, not really caring. "well you see, for those of you who I didn't tell about it, my family are assholes and made me train since I was young"

When all the girls looked over he couldn't help but stare at Killua. He was so hot right now and it made him blush a little. He felt someone put a hand on his shoulder and looked over to see it was mina. "doesn't he look so hot right now?" Gon blushed some more and nodded a bit. I mean, he was. Not to mention his monotone expression as he was dealing with all the other girls gawking over his ridiculously huge abs- "are you checking me out?" Gon was snapped out of his thoughts and Killua was looking right at him. "wha? EH- A- no. I am not" he looked away with a blush, covering his face with his hands. Why does he have to be so hot oh my god. Killua walked over to him and breathed in his ear which made him yelp, stepping away a bit. "K-Killua what the heck!" he chuckled and Gon ignored him, walking over to the side of the pool. His hair was going to flatten as soon as he hit the water, he would have to ask Izu for a comb later. Suddenly he stumbled and fell, landing in the pool with a splash.

Killua had noticed Gon was staring at him the second he started. However, he let Gon check him out for a few moments before mentioning it and walking over. This is my chance to fluster him. He walked over and breathed in his ear, which made him blush harder and yelp before walking over to the pool. He chuckled, not caring that most of the girls were still staring. Suddenly Gon lost his footing and fell into the pool with a huge splash. He walked over and peered in, just watching him. An entire minute passed and people started to get worried, "is he drowning?" Killua snorted, turning away with his hands behind his head. "Baaka! He's trying to pretend to drown to make me go in after him" a few people gave him alarmed looks. "but he's been down there for over a minute!" he smirked. "he can hold his breath for at least seven minutes, I've seen him do it befo- AH!" suddenly a hand wrapped around his ankle and dragged him into the water. Gon was smirking and he tackled him, wrestling for a few moments under water. Out of nowhere Gon went forward and kissed him, causing a flurry of bubbles to rise to the surface. What the hell? Underwater? Killua was starting to run out of air so he pushed back, kicking off the bottom of the pool and emerging to gasp for air.

"Damn you!" he shouted, blushing, but Gon was still under the water. He felt Gon grab his leg again and he reached down, pulling him up to the surface. "hey!" he splashed around for a moment, giggling. "did you think that was fun?" Killua shoved his head under the water, "is this fun?" there were gasps from the people watching him but Gon smacked him in the face while his head was still under the water. He wasn't holding Gon in place so if he actually needed air, he could just move and come up. But then Gon bit him and he yelped, snatching his hand back. "BAKA!" Gon wrapped his arms around his waist as he came up. "that was mean" he tried to get Gon off him but he still had a firm grip. "get off me!" Gon started to run a finger along the lines of his 8 pack, which made him twitch. "G-Gon what the hell!" he giggled and ruffled his hair. "it's so easy to make you flustered" he huffed and kicked Gon's legs out from under him, making him go under with a splash. "I only came because you were going, don't make me drag you back to our tree-" Gon exploded from the water and gave him a hug. "no! I wanna swim!"