{'.~Chapter 20~.'}

(so my schedule was really put off today. i decided to post this early because it was short)

Killua turned away with his face covered to hide the fact that he was a blushing mess right now. Oh god- "so I just wanna know, are you guys like trying to keep it a secret? Because you're not doing a very good job" Killua composed himself and walked past Gon to see that Denki and Kirishima were both there. "I swear to god-" Gon covered his mouth. "he doesn't like to show affection in public, honestly it's not really a secret" he grumbled and shoved Gon's hand off. "actually I was trying to keep it a secret but three people in the class know about it now" Denki blinked, "wait, who else knows?" Gon giggled as Killua blushed just thinking about it, "Izu kind of walked in when Killua confessed during the sports festival" Kirishima looked at Denki, then back at Killua. "I've noticed that you talk to him more then you talk to other people in our class"

Gon gave him a curious look and he sighed. "well I was having a panic attack at lunch one day and he kind of helped me sort out my shit" both Denki and Kirishima looked worried. "why would you have a panic attack?" Killua looked away with a growl. "I don't wanna talk about it" Gon gave him a hug and he sighed, calming down. "anyways we have to get our costumes and meet Mr Aizawa at the field" Gon grabbed his hand again and pulled him out of the stall, "let's go Killua!" he let himself be dragged through the hallways and everybody was in the locker room again. Killua and Gon hadn't changed in the same room since that confession, and honestly it made him feel weird so he looked away as he slipped on his clothes. Killua still got a few uneasy glances for his scars but nobody said anything. Gon poked him and he turned around to see Gon's hero outfit.

He had green sweatpants and a pale green tanktop, he also had a small black belt that matched Killua's. he had specifically designed it to have a small magnetic part on the back so he could put his fishing rod there. Killua blushed slightly at the ridiculous pose he was making. "Ne Killua, why does this look like my NGL outfit? Yours does too" he nodded, "it is, I just edited it a little" Gon looked around the room at all the other people's flashy costumes. "but I thought a hero costume was supposed to be all sparkly and unique" Killua scoffed, "flashy outfits draw attention, this way you can actually blend in with a crowd" he got out one if his hoodies, and Gon's green jacket. "that's why we have these in my backpack, just in case" Gon suddenly beamed, "oh, I get it!" what about our tags?

 "that's why we have these in my backpack, just in case" Gon suddenly beamed, "oh, I get it!" what about our tags?

Killua had almost forgotten those. He slipped them out of his backpack and handed Gon his own. They both put their tags on like they did at the hunters exam. A few people were staring, but people always stared so he chose to ignore it instead of getting himself all wound up. He showed Gon how to attach his fishing rod correctly and they chatted as they walked out, talking about what they could possibly be doing. As soon as they got outside they were in a line. "Ok class, so today we're going to be having a new teacher. You won't see much of her until after internships but she said she wanted to examine you all before you left" Eraserhead glanced around impatiently. "where the hell is she..." suddenly there was a gasp as everybody looked behind them. Killua didn't bother to look because he'd be seeing this new teacher soon enough. "are you not going to greet me my little sapphire?"

Killua's eyes went wide as he turned around and saw a pink dress and yellow pigtails. "HELL NO!" everybody looked at him as he tried to back away. Why. Just why. Bisky smiled sweetly. "is that how you greet your old teacher Killua?" Gon waved at her, "hi Bisky!" Killua glanced around at his poor classmates. "Bisky they can't handle your training style" she crossed her arms. "nonsense! I'm here to get everyone ready for internships" suddenly someone spoke up. "why the hell is a kid teaching us" that was bakugou. Killua snorted. "she's an old hag-" suddenly he was launched into the sky. "UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

Gon was kind of surprised to see bisky here, but he didn't dwell on it. "Hi bisky!" he got a few stares of curiosity , probably because he knew the teacher. "Bisky they can't handle your training style" Gon looked over at Killua and noticed that he was nervous. Gon smothered a giggle, he won't admit it but he's scared of her. "why the hell is a kid teaching us?" Gon winced, Bakugou is gonna get a beating- "she's an old hag-" he sighed, then bisky launched him into the air with a punch like she usually did. "YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT" There were shouts of alarm from his classmates but he grinned. "still haven't changed have you bisky" Gon was trying to get on her good side for now, he'd rather not be sent flying. "he'll come back, anyways" she turned to the class, a sweet smile back on her face.

"all of you drop and give me 100 pushups" Gon waved a hand. "wait bisky! Can they just do fifty?" she narrowed her eyes at him. "I'll take the extra fifty from each person here" he offered. She sighed, "ok fine" they all started to do pushups, Gon had to do about 1000 extra pushups to make his promise. He noticed that everyone was starting to get tired after only 10 this isn't going to go well. After people had finished they were all staring at him as he counted. "856 857 858 859 860-" suddenly there was a crash as Killua fell back down from the sky. "this is why I didn't want you teaching" he grumbled, getting up and brushing himself off. "that's what you get for calling me an old hag" she snapped, "your giving me 500 pushups" he glared at bisky before starting. When Gon was done he sat on Killua's back because he felt like making it harder.

Killua felt pressure on his back and looked up to see that Gon was sitting on him. "what the hell Gon!" he grinned down at Killua. "oh come on, I'm not as heavy as your yoyos" he huffed, then finished and stood up, causing Gon to hit the ground with a squeak. "Baaka! Next time don't sit on me" when he turned to bisky he saw her looking from him to Gon with a calculated expression. Oh wait, she wouldn't know about us dating yet. "alright everybody listen up" she put a finger up so they used Gyo. 'we need to talk after class' "today we are going to be doing one on one matches, I want to observe your fighting styles" she glanced over at Killua and Gon. "you two know how to train on your own" they nodded. "Osu" both he and Gon sat down at the edge of the field back to back. "I'm guessing she means training our Nen, he haven't done much of that since we got here" Gon nodded, "I'm going to practice my En, I'm not too good at that" he agreed. "I'm gonna do my Ren" they both closed their eyes and started to breathe.

Eraserhead was watching Bisky's interaction with Killua and Gon when she pointed over to the edge of the field. "you two know how to train on your own" she's letting them go from the exercise? Eraserhead was starting to get skeptical about her teaching methods. The only thing he knew about her was that she was apparently almost sixty years old and used to train Killua and Gon. He watched as they sat down back to back and talked for a minute, before closing their eyes. What the hell were they doing? While everybody else was doing combat training they were meditating? He decided to walk over, but before he got within 10 meters Gon's eyes snapped open and he looked over his shoulder at him. "did you need something?" how could he tell I was there?

"why are you guys just sitting here? Shouldn't you be training?" Killua opened his eyes and looked at him. "we are" when he looked closer he saw that both kids were sweating a little, although Gon was sweating more. "how" Killua sighed, "Bisky taught us certain techniques that you have to focus on, I'm doing Ren and Gon's doing En" when he said nothing Gon elaborated. "with en you focus your senses outwards and can sense anything within a certain radius, I'm really bad at it though" that made sense as to why Gon knew he was there before he made any noise. "Ren is kind of hard to explain, but if you practice Ren you get better at all the Techniques " he sighed, then walked away. "carry on problem children" he would have to ask Bisky about it later. I wonder if I made the right call asking her to teach my class.

1566 words

To be continued...

this is totally unrelated, but does anyone else think that Komugi X meruem is an adorable ship? i was looking up killugon pictures when it suddenly came up and i couldn't help but look at the Komuem fanart! i still think Killugon is the best ship but Komuem is a close second, maybe Leopika is third. not that i'll be writing about any other ship other than Killugon because it's mostly wholesome and their my favorite characters.  Cya~ ;3