{'.~Chapter 41~.'}

Killua glanced up to see that Shigaraki was at the top of the stairs, glaring down at them. "me and Gon came for a little visit" Kurogiri made a special drink and served it without a word. He almost thought it was for him before handy came down and took it with his pinky up. Killua then got an idea. "hey I just thought of something" he said, causing him to look in Killua's direction. "if you have specially made gloves that only cover two fingers, it can be fashionable and you don't have to worry about disintegrating anything" he let out a frustrated sigh. "I tried suggesting that but I can't go anywhere to find my size because of how I look" Gon smiled and raised his hand, "I can go!" there was a pause as he took a sip. "really?" Gon nodded, glancing at Killua with a smile "if we can just get your size then we could try to find one online and go get it for you"

About 30 minutes later they got his hand size, it was difficult because whenever they tried to measure his fingers he kept twitching and nearly turning them to dust. "ok, I got this!" he and Gon left and went to another location, he didn't know if they could track people by searches but he wasn't going to take the chance. He and Gon made up a cover story for where they were and what they were doing if they got seen while they were out. Killua would be shopping for a costume of some sort, he would put it together as he went on the quest to find these damn gloves. "Ne Killua, how many stores have we been to?" Gon was holding his hand as they walked through isles. "about 6, for some reason they don't sell anything like it in the right size" as they were shopping, suddenly he caught sight of Momo. He tried to avoid her, but she saw them and walked over.

"oh hey, nobody's seen you two since breakfast" Killua sighed. "I did leave a note saying we'd be out for the rest of the day" suddenly he got an idea, "oh!" Killua quickly sketched out a pair of gloves on a sheet of notebook paper, they were plain white and only covered three fingers. "I've been trying to find something like this and I can't seem to find any" he showed her the picture and she brightened. "oh! I can make it for you! I've been to loads of shops and I've never seen anything like that before" Gon looked over at him and beamed. Score! "oh, here's the measurements for it" Killua slipped the small note card out of his pocket and gave it to her. "ok, what material?" Killua thought for a moment. "maybe silk? But can you make really durable silk?" she nodded and started making. It took about 20 seconds for her to make both of them and when she was done she handed them over with a smile. "woah! Thanks Momo!" Gon said, giving her a hug. Killua felt kind of jealous, but he was trying his best to keep on good terms with her. Momo was actually very smart and had a useful quirk, he didn't like using people like this but they didn't sell these anywhere else.

He tapped Gon's shoulder and he bounced over, grabbing Killua's hand. "see you around!" he put the items in a bag and walked to the front of the store. He was walking by when something caught his eye, it was a very nice baby blue hoodie top in his size. "ooh" he reached down and picked it up, feeling how soft it was. "killuaaa" Gon was tugging on his hand and he shushed him. "stop it! I'm shopping!" he picked out a few other things, such as baggy light tan pants and some black shoes. He shoved those in his bag and reached in his pocket for his money. Ah shit. He had given all he had to Uraraka this morning because he felt bad and now he didn't have enough. "hey Gon, do you happen to have like uhh..." he calculated the price in his head. "80 bucks?" he blinked, then checked his pockets. "I have 69" he groaned, I can't risk getting caught at such a good store, I gotta pickpocket.

Killua put a finger up, 'we need 11 bucks, I'm gonna go get some' he handed Gon the bag of clothes. "I'll be right back" he walked idly out of the store and around the common area for a few minutes. He had perfected a complex form of En that allowed him to drop a small bubble of aura on a person if he was near enough, using that En he could sense what the shape of their items were and tell if they had any concealed weapons and such. But it makes pickpocketing a hundred times easier. This application of Nen was probably not named so he named it Po, How he used to do it was he used Zetsu and his own speed to yank something from the pocket and hide. About 9 months ago he mastered the art of doing it without alerting the victim, it was only a 4 months ago that he had perfected this new technique. The person he chose was someone who seemed rich, he had an expensive looking suit and a golden watch. Not to mention the person next to him seems like a bodyguard of some sort.

He dropped the Po on the guy and spied what was most definitely a wallet. Piece of cake. Killua scouted out what he needed and activated Zetsu, before slipping his hand in and moving the wallet to his own pocket. Killua put a bit of aura into the bodyguard and then leaned on a wall, pretending to sift through his wallet. In reality he was removing about 400 bucks and tucking it into his sleeve. Wow. Who just carries around 20 grand in their pocket? When he was done he found the guy and slipped the wallet back in, before walking away. The whole ordeal took about 7 minutes and he slipped back in to see that Gon was staring off into space while blushing profusely. Is he daydreaming about me or something? Killua grabbed his clothes and went to go pay, when he came back Gon was still in that state. He grinned, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Gon yelped and fell off the chair he was waiting on, glaring at him. "screw you"

They made their way back and walked in the door at about noon. "I got your stuff shig- what the fuck is this?" Toga was on the floor, sucking the blood out of a raccoon. She looked up at him with a toothy smile, what made it worse was that there was blood all over her face. "oh hey Killy!" he blinked. "where's handy?" Toga stood up and ran over to them, bouncing a little. Her energy kind of reminded him of Gon but more psychotic and definitely not innocent. "shiggy's in his room stabbing Allmight pictures" he just stared for a few seconds. "well we got his gloves, can you go get him?" Toga nodded and ran off, "SHIGGY!!!!!" he sighed, sitting heavily down on a chair and Gon sat at the bar again. Killua grabbed the gloves and took a cloth marker, designing it to be black and blue. Momo made this, she might recognize it if handy tries to wear it during a school attack or something. He waited for a few moments and he chuckled as he came down the stairs with an eager glint in his eyes. He's not good at putting up fronts "it only covers 3 fingers and should be strong and soft at the same time" he thought for a moment. "hey Kurogiri can you help with this?"

About 5 minutes later Shigaraki was happily grabbing onto things. He chuckled and looked over to see that Gon was waving at him. "Killua!" he walked over and Gon started to vibrate, which meant he was extremely excited. "I know that look, what is it" he said with a sigh. "well, you do remember what we talked about this morning before we left right?" Killua thought for a moment, then grinned. "hey Kurogiri, do you guys have a kitchen here?"

He spent 10 minutes making some curry, for some reason they had all the right ingredients. Toga, Dabi, Twice, Shigaraki, Spinner, and Mr. Compress were all waiting. "are you sure your that good at cooking?" Spinner said skeptically. "oh yeah! At the training camp, one of the cat ladies said it was awesome too!" Gon was bouncing in his seat. "when's it gonna be done?" Killua sighed, "since I'm making 9 bowls it will take longer than it did the first time" he suddenly remembered something, "hey Gon, go get me a fish and some of your miracle leaf things" Gon nodded and bolted out the door with his fishing rod. "are you sure about this?" Killua shrugged, "I mean, my entire class liked my cooking so if you don't it's your own loss" about 5 minutes later Gon came back and he added the final ingredients. "alright Gon, you get to test it just in case" he took a spoon and sniffed it first, then took a bite. He gave Killua a thumbs up so he started to pass the curry out.

"holy shit man", "damn", "why is that kid so talented", "best curry I've ever had" he looked away from the others, eating his own curry in a very happy silence. Maybe I should cook more often. Gon finished his first and flopped on a couch that was in the 'sitting room' this was connected to the kitchen and just filled with chairs and a few tables. He felt a hand come down hard on his shoulder and he tensed, looking behind him. "you gotta cook for us more often!" Twice said, "it was gross, most amazing meal!" I think that was a compliment? Usually twice said what he actually felt first, which was 'cook for us more often' but he was really hard to read. Killua relaxed and smiled a little, "maybe I will" there was rustling and he looked to the side to see that Shigaraki gave him about 30 bucks. Is that a bribe or a tip? Who cares! Killua took the money and he just walked away without saying word. "that's his way of saying thank you" Kurogiri said. I feel... free here. No worrying about me slipping something, or that I might do something odd.

This place was full of broken people. nobody judged for how you acted, or looked, or talked, or even how you showed certain emotions. He was trying to think of something to do when his eyes stumbled upon a dart board. He snickered when he saw it had Allmight's face on it. Killua whispered something to Kurogiri and he nodded, handing him about 15 darts. "Aight listen up!" he stood up and the people who were close to, or had finished eating looked at him. He smirked and held up the darts and his dagger. "Who's up for a game of darts?"

1899 words

To be continued...

19, who would Gon get along with the most in the League?