{'.~Chapter 52~.'}

Killua couldn't move, his limbs were completely frozen in place. A few seconds earlier some guy had blamed him for cheating and someone used a quirk on him, he tried to give his best glare but the woman who was currently feeling through his pockets wasn't looking at his face. I just got lucky dammit. The only thing he cared about was the credit card, if he lost that Todoroki might get in trouble. And his dad sounds abusive, I don't want to hurt Todoroki because of a stupid mistake. "take all his money! That's what he deserves for cheating" he growled a little, whatever this damn woman had done didn't matter, he couldn't reach for his yoyos or anything to help him. Maybe I can- before he finished that thought there was a blur and a dart went right passed her face, missing it by less than an inch. "I told you to aim better dumbass" he said, causing all 5 people surrounding him to freeze. "I know that was you" he said, after a moment of silence. After activating En he could see that Gon was going for more darts. After he didn't come back for a few seconds the woman finished looting his pockets and stepped back, without the credit card. Because I have a secret pocket bitch, but this still hurts my pride. Suddenly a very strong bloodlust came in his direction, is that Gon? Holy shit he's pissed-

When Gon came into view as people scattered, he was beaming at them. And unleashing bloodlust at the same time, I would be scared if that wasn't my boyfriend. The people beside him started to tremble. "get your paws off my boyfriend, bitch" he added the last part with a glare at the woman, causing her to faint. He walked over and retrieved his money. "thank you" he said sweetly, bloodlust fading. Killua however, was still frozen in place. "he's just a kid" one of the grunts of the person who stole his money said. "yeah, let's take him out" one of the people grabbed for him and Gon appeared behind him with a dart to his throat. "I said hands off my boyfriend" he snarled, and Killua found himself blushing. Gon being a savage is so hot. He watched as Gon threw one of his darts, sticking it into the arm of the person who accused him of cheating. "How dare you cheat and do this too! It's not fair!" that sounds like a man child. Gon blinked. "did you cheat? Because if you did I'm not giving you the money" he sighed heavily, "no, I just got lucky. Also I can't move my limbs"

A couple minutes later Gon was petting his hair and he was still frozen, "Baka! Stop that!" Gon had also moved him so he was in a more natural position, his limbs did move but when he tried to move them they locked in place. How long does it last? Suddenly what looked like police came into the room and he tensed slightly, "Gon" his eyes snapped over to the police and he nodded, activating Zetsu and signaling for him to do the same. Gon snuck over for a few minutes and when he came back he picked him up bridal style. "their saying we cheated and threatened a customer, we gotta run" he sighed, "you're the one who's running" he and Gon bolted through the crowd and past the police officers, who shouted at them to stop as he ran out the door. "damn it! Their following us!" when they went into the parking lot they saw bisky, waiting next to a car. "what did you idiots do!" Killua growled. "nothing! Someone blamed me for cheating and I can't move my limbs." Gon yanked open the door and slammed it shut, then bisky got in and they all activated Zetsu as the cops ran by.

"so how exactly did this happen?" Gon rubbed the back of his head with an awkward laugh, "so, this bitch was feeling through his pockets and I got kind of mad" Bisky frowned. "did you kill someone?" he shook his head, "no, but he scared the absolute shit out of everybody and threatened a few people" Gon then sighed. "damn it, I still have the darts on me" he frowned slightly. "can they track them?" Gon shrugged. "dunno. Damn it!" Bisky and Killua both looked at him curiously. "what's wrong now?" Gon pouted as he took off his wig. "I had more places planned for our date" he sighed. "I can't move my limbs idiot" Gon smirked, "actually, you don't need to move anything except your head" he flushed. "I don't like that look" he shook his head, "no no, not like that" he narrowed his eyes. "Mmm" Bisky laughed. "I'll drive you there" he tried to listen as Gon whispered something to bisky but they were talking too quiet. "I'm not sure I like where this is going" he said nervously.