{'.~Chapter 6~.'}

Killua excitedly opened his lunch bag again, this time getting a chocolate shake with his lunch. I want this person's name and address! He smiled softly as enjoyed his food. Lunch was honestly probably his favorite time of the day now thanks to whoever had been sending him these delicious meals. Killua glanced around the room and caught sight of someone with green hair, brown eyes and a huge smile. He nearly choked on his own food, quickly using Zetsu as he speed walked over to a random hallway and collapsing, "damn it, that guy looked so much like him." tears streamed down his face as his panic took over. Gon, what's happening to Gon right now? I've been without him for such a long time! The panicked thoughts kept coming as he struggled to get his backpack off his back.

Izuku had seen Killua glance at somebody who kind of looked similar to him and he saw Killua's face switch again. It's like when I talk to him! Except he doesn't have that chain on him right now and it seems much worse. "Iida, Uraraka " he said urgently, pointing to Killua. "it looks like a panic attack" Iida said as he started to get up and walk over but stopped as Killua got up and left the Cafeteria. "guys you wait here, I'll be back" Izuku cautiously trailed him to a random hallway where he collapsed on the floor, trying to get his backpack off. Izuku's breath caught in his throat when he saw his face. It was streaked with tears and his eyes that usually held little to no emotion were extremely sad and terrified.

"damn it, that guy looked so much like him." Izuku heard him mutter. He eventually got the backpack off and quickly reached inside, pulling out what looked like a green frog plush? Oh yeah, his charm was also a frog. Maybe it means something? Killua wrapped his arms around it, deeply inhaling for a few moments before his breathing slowed. That was very concerning, but I don't want to tell a teacher. It seems too personal. Suddenly Killua's head shot up and Izuku tensed. "I know your there" Izuku thought for a moment before coming within eyeshot.

Killua gasped, no its him! Damn it at this rate I might have another- "so uh- that kind of looked like a panic attack but I won't tell a teacher because it seems personal" Izuku stammered. Killua looked him directly in the eyes and saw only concern and kindness. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell him why I panic, maybe he can resolve the issue a bit. "I uhm" he started nervously. Killua hadn't openly talked about his issues to anyone in a very long time. "I get separation anxiety and I haven't seen Gon in at least a month" he saw Izuku think over that bit of info. "do you have a picture I could see?" he asked tentatively, sitting down beside him.

Killua nodded, slipping a picture out from a section of his backpack, handing it to Izuku. "here, he mumbled, giving it to him " he saw Izuku inspect the picture closely, before returning it to him. He stared at it for a few seconds before tearing up again. "I just miss him so much, and what if Hisoka gets him? What if Illumi gets him? What if he dies looking for me-" he was cut off as Izuku gently moved Killua, making him lean on his shoulder. "Hey wha-mh" he instantly relaxed at the position. "I needed this so bad" he murmured, silently thanking the older boy.

Izuku's nervousness melted as soon as he saw the expression on Killua's face. He made himself out to be a menacing unapproachable and confident beast on the outside, when he was slowly breaking apart on the inside. He didn't even worry about Killua snapping back at him anymore. Killua's pushed down and hidden his bottled up feelings for so long it was starting to break him, but I can fix that. He ran his fingers through his fluffy white hair, making him relax even more. Izuku tucked the frog into Killua's backpack as he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Please be Iida or Uraraka, if anyone from our class sees him like this the word would get around.

Thankfully it was just Uraraka, who gaped at the position that he and the most unapproachable guy in their class was in. "I don't know what happened but I'm not going to question it" she whispered, taking him into a room that was currently not being used. Izuku and Uraraka moved Killua, who was now sleeping, into a more comfortable position than he was in the hallway. Both Izuku and Uraraka went to the far side of the room to talk, as to not wake him up. "so what was that about?" she asked curiously. "well apparently he has some sort of panic attacks when he thinks about someone. I promised not to tell a teacher how severe it was though"

Killua woke up feeling refreshed. He saw both Uraraka and Izuku chatting on the other side of the room. Killua sighed, walking over to Izuku and leaning on him again. "as much as I hate to admit it, I needed that, thanks" Izuku smiled, "any time Killua" Killua managed a shy smile back, it wasn't much but he wanted to show his gratitude. "if I ever have a moment like that again don't hesitate, just please don't expose my only weakness" he chuckled slightly. "that's fine by me, and I had Uraraka agree not too long ago not to say anything to anyone." Izuku looked at his watch and gasped. Killua glanced at his watch too and quickly grabbed his stuff. "crap its almost time for class!"

Killua put up his old personality so well the others wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Killua made a mental note to give Izuku a chocolate bar after school, it was the least he could do. Eraserhead said something about rescue training and he internally groaned. Rescuing was not his forte. Killua got his costume on and decided to sit next to Todoroki who seemed to be sleeping but actually was completely awake. Killua liked that idea so he copied Todoroki.

Killua half listened to the bus bicker about nonsense, it was kind of entertaining to hear BB getting called out. Killua got out when it was his turn and followed the rest of the class on his skateboard, he purposely stood close to Izuku so he could pass him a chocolate bar discreetly, then skated away as he listened to them explain about the USJ.  13, a pro hero, was giving them a lecture about quirks that could kill. Everybody clapped when the speech finished. Eraserhead was about to speak when Killua sensed something coming. He let his bloodlust out to get everyone's attention immediately, shutting it off within a second. "STOP! SOMETHINGS COMING!"

1162 words

another cliffhanger! what will happen next? (although if you actually watched the anime it should be pretty obvious)