{'.~Chapter 40~.'}

The next day, both Killua and Gon got up first for some reason. They brushed their teeth, Gon combed his hair and they did a couple other morning things. "Ne Killua, what if we make breakfast? " Gon asked, hopping around the kitchen. He gave Gon a small glare, "you mean me. You want me, to make 20 other people breakfast" Gon beamed and he sighed, "ok fine" he spent the next 30 minutes making bacon and eggs, because that was the only breakfast dish he could think of that he knew how to make. Gon went out to get fish for some reason, probably to put in their secret fridge that they have in their room. "Killua? What are you doing up so early" he glanced over his shoulder to see that Uraraka was rubbing her eyes with a yawn behind him. "well, Gon and I usually wake up early" he started, using a spatula to scramble the eggs. "Gon loves my cooking and wanted me to make the entire class food for breakfast" he grumbled. Uraraka blinked and peeked over his shoulder at what he was making. "I thought that the teachers supplied breakfast every morning?"

Killua nodded, then sighed heavily. "they give us the stuff to make it with but we still have to cook it ourselves" he had to admit that he kind of enjoyed cooking, the smells and the praise after people tasted his food were heavenly. Not that I believe in heaven, or god. Killua had always loved being praised for what he did right, it didn't even matter what it was he still liked it. Praised for being strong, how he dressed, how good he did his work, at one point he even felt that way about his mother when he killed someone. Not anymore though. Uraraka yawned and put her head over his shoulder, which he didn't exactly hate but he didn't like it either. "I don't think I ever actually got to try your cooking, but some of the class said it was awesome" she yawned again, inhaling deeply. "I wish I could get good food every day for my family" he suddenly thought back to her room and felt a little bad. Oh, her family must be poor or something. Maybe she hopes to make money for them as a hero? He then remembered that he had about a hundred bucks in his pocket. Do I or do I not. I mean, I could just steal some more. Killua decided to use his pickpocketing skills to discretely give her the money without her noticing.

Gon had caught about 5 fish so he put them in their secret fridge. He didn't want to put stuff like that in the kitchen because it would be rude. I can't wait to try Killua's food! Killua was just so perfect! So what if he didn't have a great past and had killed people, that just made him cooler! He would kill people for me, that means he loves me more than anything else in the world! Gon seemed to be thinking about how cool and perfect Killua was more and more often. He passed Mina on his way downstairs. "oh hey Mina!" he said cheerfully. She glanced over at him with a confused expression. "where's Killua?" Gon licked his lips, imagining how good his food was gonna be. "I convinced Killua to make the whole class food this morning! I was just catching fish" she gave him another confused look. "why? We have food here" he smiled brightly, "well, me and Killua are used to catching our own food so he knows how to cook more things with stuff like raw fish and birds" they kept chatting when they walked into the kitchen. Gon frowned when he saw Uraraka leaning on Killua as he was cooking. That's my spot. That's my Killua too! He growled a little and walked up behind them. Gon 'accidently' stepped on her foot, making her yelp. "oh sorry, this is my spot." Uraraka blinked and looked at him, before moving away to lean on a stool or something.

Killua heard footsteps behind him and ignored them, he was too busy on cooking. Suddenly there was a yelp and he heard Gon's voice. "oh sorry, this is my spot" he felt himself blush slightly as he put his head where Uraraka's was and wrapped his arms around his waist. Wait, was he jealous? Killua couldn't help but smile a little. "so, how long till you're done?" he reached back with an arm to ruffle his hair for a moment. "just a few more minutes, could you try to gather people for me?" he really didn't feel like running around the dorm to get people right now. "I'll do it" he flushed even more when he realized it was Mina. Why the hell does she always show up at times like that? Does she sense it or something? Maybe it was a 2nd quirk, Killua would never know. He turned off the oven and put all the bacon on a couple racks he found, then he put all the eggs in a huge bowl. There was salad and stuff but he didn't really care, you couldn't really cook salad. Killua watched as people started to file into the room. Gon beamed and took out his special spices. Killua grabbed his hand, "don't use that, I already put other spices" he had used salt and pepper, because honestly spices were not his thing usually.