{'.~Chapter 46~.'}

They walked off and there was some talking when suddenly, "Eraser!?" the teacher stiffened, and Killua looked interestedly at a woman with greenish hair. "I'd know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on T.V during the sports festival, but it's been a while since we were this close in person" she was also loud, and was a pro hero judging by her costume. He couldn't help but notice that Aizawa's eye twitched slightly in irritation. She gets on his nerves? I wonder why. he figured out the answer about 3 seconds later when she said, "let's get married", "no" he heard Mina squeal, but there was literally no interest. The green haired girl wasn't even serious when she said that. What type of joke is that? He had two plausible conclusions. 1, Aizawa was actually gay and that was the joke. Or 2, she just wanted to annoy him. It could be either to be honest.

Killua ignored the exchange until she brought what was presumably her class and one of them started to clasp Izuku's hands. He wasn't sure why he felt mad at that, but Gon seemed slightly irritated too. He gave the kid a glare and he backed off, still talking about class 1A. He moved from person to person, complimenting them and acting all nice. Killua couldn't stand his voice though. I don't trust pretty boys. He got to Killua and was about to grab his hands when Gon pushed him back slightly. "I don't care if your trying to be nice! No touchy" Killua blushed slightly as Gon grabbed his hand. "o-oh sorry" Killua could see the sparkles around him as he winked, with a twinkly smile. "I hate pretty boys. They're usually assholes" Killua narrowed his eyes. "the look in your eyes says you loathe us. If you're here to gain our trust then backstab us, fuck off"

There was a slightly shocked look on his face before he concealed it. I was right. Gon put up a finger. "now, now, Killua" ,'I'm gonna pretend to like him ok? I want to see what he's about' Killua huffed and pretended to roll his eyes. "fine then" there was a back and forth for a few minutes when they were instructed to put on their uniforms and go to orientation. They were all crammed into a room and Killua got a hit of déjà vu. He leaned over to Gon and chuckled, "this reminds me of the hunters exam" Gon nodded and grinned excitedly. "I hope it's just as hard as they say it is!" that comment got him a few weird looks from people nearby but he didn't care. The announcer was tired and didn't really want to be here, which made him boring to listen to. 1543 examinees. Killua liked those odds, it reminded him of the year he passed, there had been about the same amount of them.

"the first 100 students will pass this test" the room gasped, but Gon squealed. "the pass rate just got lower! I wonder if it'll be harder than!" he put a hand over Gon's mouth to stop people from staring. The pass rate was less than 1%, meaning it was probably close to the hunter's exam. Except you can't die, but the difficulty just skyrocketed. He grinned. This should be interesting. He went on to explain the rules and Killua almost laughed, it was too easy. All they had to do was hit 6 targets. This will be a piece of cake for me and Gon! He saw Gon deflate a bit when he realized that it wasn't combat related. Idiot, maybe I'll let him have his fun though. Suddenly the top of the room started to open and Gon shoved his arm off, "woah!" yep, this definitely gives me hunters exam vibes. But this could only be attempted 3 times at most, though probably two for most cases. He and Gon both put their targets in the same spot. One on each hand, and one in the middle of their chests.

"now, try to find somebody as quick as you can and stalk them" he said to Gon. "make it into the top 50s if possible, though if you somehow only have 1 target left go for the win as soon as you can" there were confused looks from his class "why won't you guys just go for the win right away?" that was Todoroki. Killua snorted, "this idiot wants to have fun, he doesn't really care about passing" Gon giggled and bounced a little as they followed the group. "as for me, I have an ironclad defense and new additions nobodies' seen before and I wanna test 'em out" he glanced around. "everybody should stay together, but me and Gon are gonna go off on our own. Remember that people know your fighting style from the sports festival, Try to surprise them"

Killua and Gon separated, going different directions to go find prey, he was pretty sure Gon was going for the trees but he stuck to rocks and cities, he wanted to skate around and deflect balls like it was nothing. Killua loved to show off, so this would be perfect. He spent about 5 minutes skating around without finding anybody when there was a strong wind, but he knew it wasn't an ordinary wind. Killua put his balls down and set his skateboard flat onto them, drawing his yoyos. It's just the balls that are being sucked up. Using En, he managed to spot where it was coming from. It's the creepy smile guy, holy shit that power is insane. However, no insane attack would break his defense. When they started to fall, he swung his yoyos around and deflected every single one. A few seconds later he heard the announcer yell. "120 people were taken down in a single attack!" his eyes snapped up to the grinning guy on the mountain. They say he declined U.A, I wonder why. Killua thought that the 'powerful people' were supposed to be at their school. However, people like Gon appeared and turned the tables even in this strange place.

Gon was leaping through the treetops when suddenly all his balls except for two flew out of his grip by a strong wind. "woah!" he looked up to see the creepy buff first year who intruded on their huddle controlling what looked like a hurricane. I kinda wanna be friends with him, he's pretty cool. But then he dropped the wind and balls started to fly in every direction. He quickly activated Zetsu and closed his eyes, dodging the attacks like they were tops at heavens arena. Suddenly he got an idea, and pressed the back of his hands to his chest, then covered his 3rd target with his fishing rod. As the storm came down, all the balls bounced off him and he caught some for himself. "that was easy to avoid if your smart" he said, giggling. but then he paused "wait, I'm not smart" he shrugged, then started to leap through trees again.

Killua suddenly froze, getting an odd feeling. He didn't know what it was but he skated in the direction of it as fast as he could. When he came upon the feeling he saw that the person he suspected as Toga was pinning Izuku to the ground and whispering into his ear. Killua let out a wave of bloodlust and she paused, looking up at him. "ooh it's Killy" yep, that was definitely Toga. He tilted his head back with a glare. "get off him before I make you leech" she took one look at his face and got up, backing away a little. Killua didn't know why Toga came here for one of the Licenses, but he wouldn't impede her. The trick was making it look like he was trying to get her out. Actually, Toga's seen me play darts. I'll aim a little off and if she's dodging he won't be able to tell the difference. He grinned, hurling a ball at her right leg. She shot him a look before dodging, then she grinned. "hmm, I wonder if I should visit~" she hissed. Is that her asking me when me and Gon will come back to visit? "hmm, I have three balls left" he gave her a wink and she smiled wider. That means three days, I hope she follows.

Suddenly there was a rumbling from the ground and he saw Toga disappear with a whisper, "I think it's time to float" there was multiple ways he could interpret that one, but he decided to activate Zetsu and hide for now. He needs to do this on his own, the only reason I helped him was because I wanted that Vampire off him. He grinned as Izuku kept dodging. Suddenly Uraraka appeared at the mountain. It's time to float. Very clever Toga. Uraraka, who was actually Toga, was about to fall off when Izuku caught her, kicking at enemies. How dare she! Killua saw Toga give him a wink and he fumed. Killua felt like ruining someone's day so he grabbed some balls that were on the ground and ended up with about 8. he hurled two per person and snickered as they finally noticed him. "Look! It's that U.A brat!" he smirked and did a fake salute, "adios" then he grabbed his board and followed Toga and Izuku, he would steal one of her knives later for pulling this stunt.

He watched as Toga reverted back into her other form in front of Izuku and held back a growl. She knows full well what she's doing! Killua then saw sero out of the corner of his eye and threw his dagger at Toga before retreating. Of course Toga dodged it, but she recognized that dagger and her eyes shot in his direction. She knows I saw it. He waited for them to move off and for Toga to run away. He snatched his dagger and bolted after her, only to catch sight of her waving from under a pile of rocks. He made his way over and sat down in the mini shelter, before grabbing her arms with a snarl. "Toga" he hissed. She giggled and he let go, causing her to fall. "I know you have a crush on him, but can you not be all weird about it? He's one of my only friends" Toga nodded sadly, "ok fine" suddenly there was an announcement that 52 people had passed. "well that's my cue, cya" then he dipped back out, skating around with two balls in his hands. I wonder how Gon's doing.

1776 words

To be continued...

24, (damn it im running out of intelligent questions to ask) who is more innocent, Todoroki or Deku?