{'.~Chapter 29~.'}

(just as a side note, I'm starting to resume Falling Into A New World. it's become my second favorite)

Days passed and written exam one started, Gon's ears didn't steam as much as usual so he thought that maybe he was absorbing some of the knowledge. Same when for the second and third. "pencils down everybody! Last person in each row collect the papers and bring them here" they had their own row so Killua passed their papers up, Gon was feeling really good about these tests so far. The day of the practical exam came and they got on their hero costumes, Gon vibrating in excitement next to him. "I have a feeling it's not gonna be robots!" he put his hands on Gon's shoulders to calm him down, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Something he had noticed was that Gon did in fact leave a mark on his neck, he was just glad that his hero costume covered it up pretty well. "if you want to go to the training camp, don't make any stupid mistakes" they said something about information gathering and Gon raised his hand. "I have reason to believe that we aren't fighting robots today" everybody looked at him. Gon smiled as the principal popped out from Eraserhead's scarf and raised a paw with a smile. "that is correct! However the information was not leaked to any of the students so how did you know?"

He felt Gon shrug, "I dunno, gut feeling? Also the robots were easy, you wouldn't do that for the final exams" there were murmurs from the other students and Killua stopped listening as he leaned into Gon's shoulder. Gon brought a hand up to run through his hair as he did so. "so you'll be fighting teachers!" Killua stood up properly and grinned. "Hell yeah!" the other students groaned at the thought of going against a U.A teacher. "you will go in teams of two and the teams have already been decided. " the mouse put up a projection of who was fighting who and Killua and Gon both groaned, "oh for fucks sake"

1 Sato and Kirishima VS Cementoss

2 Tsu and Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

3 Ojiro and Iida VS Power Loader

4 Momo and Todoroki VS Eraserhead

5 Aoyama and Uraraka VS 13

6 Mina and Denki VS Nezu

7 Kota and Jiro VS Pres. Mic.

8 Shoji and Hagakure VS Snipe

9 Sero and Mineta VS Midnight

10 Izuku and Bakugou VS Allmight

11 Killua and Gon VS Bisky

"why can't I just go up against three other teachers on my own?" this got him curious looks, Killua was never nervous about anything. But then they remembered how their teacher had launched him into the sky with minimal effort. "now, now, my little sapphire~" he jumped a good two meters in the air as bisky's voice came from behind him. "the time limit is 30 minutes. your objective is to put handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!" Killua was not looking forward to this test, was it even passable at this point? Sure both he and Gon were working together but bisky was on a whole other level. "this is going to be similar to regular combat, please see us as villains for the purpose of this test" 13 said, then snipe spoke after them. "sometimes if you're going up against a superior opponent, it's best to run away" Killua tensed, I don't like the way he phrased that. Suddenly he saw Illumi's eyes staring back at him from inside his head and he started to hyperventilate to which got him extremely alarmed looks from the other students as well as some teachers.

n-no, I can't run." he muttered, clutching his head. Suddenly Gon slapped him in the face and it brought him back to reality. "Killua!" he flushed as Gon kissed him on the cheek. "oh i- ah- mh." Gon smiled at him. "you don't need to worry about that anymore, you removed it right?" he nodded, "sorry it was just the way he phrased it..." Killua shook his head and leaned into Gon's side. The teachers eventually continued. "so, were going to be putting on special weights that weigh half our body weight-" Gon raised a hand "um sir, what about bisky? Her body weight has nothing to do with her strength" Nezu nodded, "indeed, I thought about that and decided to add the weights that would be used in bisky's other form" Killua yelped, "wait, is she fighting us like that?" it's not about whether or not we can defeat her, it's about finding an opening to escape now.