{'.~Chapter 44~.'}

Him and Gon were panting as they left gym gamma, they had not stopped running for about two hours straight. They were on their way to get new equipment when the door exploded open to the support department. "you know, you shouldn't try to mix everything you can find in the lab together like that" there was a familiar chuckle, "failure is the mother of invention mister power loader!" he grinned, that was Mei's voice. There was coughing "just because something doesn't work the way I've envisioned it doesn't mean it was a waste of time!" he waved away the smoke a little. "you almost blew up the entire design studio!" Killua chuckled at the look on Uraraka and Iida's faces when they saw what he did. "hey, when did you get here?" Mei was laying on Izuku, her chest in his face. When he realizes what just happened he's gonna scream- "AHHHHH!"

"sorry about the explosion, it's been a while, class 1A right?" Mei had gotten up and was now smiling cheerily at them. "sup Mei, remember us?" she smirked when she saw they were holding hands. "oh yeah, I remember you came for those yoyo babies a couple months ago" she blinked at the rest of them. "I don't remember any of the rest of you" they tried to introduce themselves but Mei brushed them off and tried to go back into the lab. "wait a second!" he glanced over to see that Izuku had a very desperate expression. Is he having a hard time making an ultimate move? As soon as he mentioned needing help with his costume Mei spun back around with gleaming eyes. "you need help from my babies?!?!" Killua had actually been here a few times so he wasn't surprised or awed when they entered. Gon however, bounced around trying to touch stuff. Suddenly there was a loud beeping noise and he dragged Gon back to the group. "stop touching things!" he snapped. "Mei spent so much time on those!"

Gon rubbed his head and he got a few odd looks from his classmates. "you sound like you come here often?" he grinned, "been here a few times, I actually like Mei quite a bit, her chaotic energy is a bit exhausting though" Gon frowned at him and he let his hand slip into his again. There was a whole talk about the process of getting a costume altered but he just ignored it until Izuku asked about his hands. Killua frowned slightly. He's got some serious scars, if he overuses his arms he might be done for. He was just about to suggest something when Mei started to, touch him. Killua was about to snap at her when she took out a suit of armor. "my very special baby! The power suit!" it looked awful on Izuku, but he knew how much Mei screwed up and wanted to be able to step in just in case. "woah, this is kind of cool-" suddenly it started to twist sharply to the side and Killua opened a live wire and jammed a finger in, sucking out the power. It stopped just short of snapping Izuku's spine in half. "MEI" he snapped, glaring over his shoulder. Mei laughed awkwardly and he gave her his coldest glare.

"this is why I suggested to test out your items, if something goes wrong I can either handle the pain or cut the power" he didn't know why he cared so much, but he did and he wanted to prevent shit like this happening. "but you can't be here every time I want to test something!" she complained. "I'll come over every other day, now let him find what he actually needs" Mei proceeded to spend the next 5 minutes showing them around. He sighed, leaning on a wall and watching from afar. As they were arguing suddenly Izuku froze, his eyes wide. Is something wrong? Killua saw Izuku look from his hands, then his legs and back again. Is he getting an idea? Powerloader started to talk about Mei, and how talented she was when Izuku gasped slightly. "I got it!" he started to crowd Iida and Killua grinned, that's definitely an idea. They were exploded by another one of Mei's inventions and he sighed, "MEI!"

Days passed and they started to watch as people developed their moves Tokoyami, Bakugou, Izuku, and Kirishima were the ones that did the best in his opinion. Izuku saved Allmight from a falling rock and people made a big fuss out of it but it didn't mean much to them. Suddenly Vlad king and class 1B tried to come and get them out a whole 10 minutes early. "did you hear the pass rate was 50%?" monama started. I know where this is going. He strolled over, swinging his yoyos around. "that means your entire class might FAIL AHAHAHAHAHHA-" he was cut off as Killua delivered a solid neck chop, earning him a furious glare from Vlad king. "you can't just do tha-" Killua whipped one of his yoyos to wrap around him, drawing him closer. There was dead silence. "listen, that guy's a bitch. Even his own classmates know it" Killua said, still keeping him entangled with a single hand. "I honestly don't give two fucks about you guys, but when you mess with our class" he tilted his head back with a glare. "you mess with me" Killua detangled the teacher and put his hands behind his head. "plus, we got 10 whole minutes left. Yall can watch"