{'.~Chapter 37~.'}

Killua woke up with a start, glancing around at the hospital room. What had woken him was the entire class crowding around Izuku's bed. Killua reached for his tag and flipped it over, grinning. "this couldn't be more perfect" a few people turned in his direction with frightened expressions. Well, Killua was smiling sadistically right after his boyfriend just got captured. He slid out of his bed and made his way to the door. "where are you going?" Mina put a hand on his shoulder. He shoved her hand off and spoke in a monotone voice. "I'm gonna go get Gon and murder everyone who laid a scratch on him" the room went dead silent. As expected people tried to stop him from leaving. Killua shoved his way through the crowd, not caring that he slammed people into each other and walls. Killua left the hospital and ran into a detective guy. He looked kind of familiar but he couldn't quite place it. "where are you going?" he glared at the detective guy, "I'm going to save my boyfriend. If anyone even put a scratch on them I'm ripping their lungs out" he stomped past him and went on his way. The tracker pointed him in a direction and he followed it directly, jumping over buildings to do so.

Gon got more uneasy looks. "what makes him so perfect?" Gon blushed a little as he thought of Killua, "well first of all, he's got an 8 pack. Like, damn" bakugou growled. "how dare he be more buff than me" Gon leaned half out of his chair and ruffled his hair because he couldn't fight back right now. "GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he giggled as he pet bakugou's hair. "Killua was right, you are loud" a girl with blonde hair ran into the room and walked up to his chair, blushing. "your so cute, and your strong too~" without thinking, Gon kicked her into a wall. There were gasps and people tried to help her. "I'm so sorry!" he rubbed the back of his head. "sorry, you just gave me Hisoka vibes there, please don't do that again" he sat down properly in his seat and yawned. "hey, do I get a bed?" a few moments later the guy with hands on his face walked in. "oh hi! Killua calls you handy" that got him a few laughs from the other villains. "that's not my name!" he giggled and suddenly paused. "oh! Killua's coming!" the villains looked very alarmed. "there's no way in hel-" Twice was cut off by the door banging open. Killua strolled in with his hands behind his head as usual. "sup bitches"

Gon beamed and held his arms out. "Killua!" he walked over and gave Gon a kiss, which he was very happy about. "how've you been?" Gon smiled brightly. "everybody here was so nice! I actually kinda like it here" Killua snorted, "I have a feeling you'd fit in here just fine" he ruffled Gon's hair and sat down on the arm of the chair. "hah, look bakubitch all chained up" Gon giggled, "I pet his hair earlier" Gon yawned again and Killua put an arm around him. "in all seriousness, do you actually want to stay? Because if you do I'll keep you company" there was a furious yell from bakugou and Killua silenced him with a bloodlust filled glare. "quiet, your too loud" Gon thought for a moment. If he stayed here, he would be considered a bad guy and would never get to see his friends at U.A. but if he left, then he couldn't stay in this cool bar, with the unique interesting people here. "I don't know!" he frowned, glancing from bakugou to the villains. "these people aren't evil, they just had a bad childhood like you did" he frowned deeper. "I can't just turn them in, it's not fair"

Killua pointed to bakugou. "even if we do leave but spare the info on where they are, wont he remember?" Gon tried to rack his brain for a solution to this problem. "but we can't just leave him either! He's Izu's friend!" Killua suddenly delivered a quick chop to his neck. "sorry about that, but if we make plans he can't know them" he nodded, "no, that's a good idea!" suddenly Killua's bloodlust spiked and he glanced over to see one of the hand guy's hands a meter away, "if you touch him, I'll kill you" he snarled. Gon blushed slightly and remembered something. "oh! I never got to finish telling Dabi, Twice, and Kurogiri about why you were so perfect!" he saw Killua flush and look away, "y-you did what? B-Baaka!" Gon giggled. "for some reason I feel like if someone tried to flirt with me you would rip their heart out" Killua snorted, "damn straight" Gon snickered. "but you're not" Killua blushed furiously and shoved him out of the chair. "FUCK YOU!"

He bounced back to his feet with a giggle. "you just walked into that one" he glanced over and saw that Twice was still watching. "so, I think we should leave and come visit sometimes!" Gon said cheerily. "I feel like I can talk more freely here, I don't have to worry about letting something slip" Killua nodded. "yeah, you have no idea how many times I accidently referenced me killing someone in the middle of a conversation" he grinned. "I can also brag about stupid shit like how I jumped off a 4 story building one time" Gon giggled, "ok it's settled!" he got up and bounced over to Kurogiri. "so, me and Killua are gonna go, but we can come back sometimes ok?" Kurogiri looked down without a word for a few seconds. "you're not going to tell the heroes where our hideout is?" Killua came up behind him with his hands behind his head. "nah, I gotta admit it's kinda nice here I guess" Gon beamed. "so can we come back like, in a few days maybe?" he thought he saw the portal guy smile. "sure"

Gon turned and walked in the direction of Dabi first. "I gotta do something" Dabi blinked at him for a few moments and then his eyes went wide as he gave him a hug. "you seem like you need it" Killua growled. "oi!" Dabi wrapped his arms around him and smiled a bit. Aha! "OI!" Gon let go and snorted. "I give one hug and your jealous already" Killua crossed his arms and looked away with a huff. Gon activated Zetsu and slipped behind the bar. When Killua turned around he froze, bloodlust rising. Ah shit. "wait wait it was a joke!" he leapt out before Killua could murder anybody for stealing him. Killua blinked. "I have separation anxiety idiot. Don't pull shit like that when I don't fully trust anybody here yet" he glanced around. "no offence but you guys literally just kidnapped Gon" Twice shrugged. "I guess that's fair" the blonde girl walked up to him again, this time with a sad face. "aw man, your taken, you were so cute to-" she dodged with a yelp as Killua sharpened his hands. "ok, ok fine." she stood up and behaved herself. "so I'm Himiko Toga! I like blood!"

Gon blinked for a moment. "like a vampire?" Killua frowned slightly. "I'm not sure how I feel about you" Gon suddenly shook Killua's shoulder, as if remembering something. "Killua! If we don't go back soon they'll search for the bar!" oh right, he had to make a plausible excuse as to why he came back with no blood on his clothes. He had kind of made it clear he would murder the people who took him. "oh, also if you attack our school again" he smirked out at the small crowd. "no hard feelings if I have to punch you in the gut" Twice started laughing. "also I'd like to warn you all about something" Dabi said. "that child is mentally unstable" he pointed at Gon. Killua's laugh was genuine. "yeah, one of the things I love about him" he saw Gon gape up at him. "really?" he grinned. "if you weren't mentally unstable then you would have ran away the moment you knew I was an assassin"

About five minutes later they were outside the bar, bakugou was knocked out and thrown over Gon's shoulder. "so, what's the plan?" that was a tricky one. Killua sighed, "it's not plausible that you got out of this situation with no scratches" Gon nodded, "so you want me to jump into a rosebush or something?" Killua fidgeted. "the quickest way..." he looked down at his hands, then turned away. "I changed my mind I'm not doing it" Gon walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "your only giving me a few scratches, also you need blood on your hands for this to work right? Two birds with one stone" Killua sharpened his hands and held them out. "if you wish to do this than do it yourself, I can't do it" he closed his eyes and he felt Gon move his hands. He flinched slightly as blood trickled between his fingers. "ok I'm done!" he opened his eyes and saw that Gon had a few scratches all over his arms and one on his face. It hurt him to know that he was the one responsible. "now for this bitch" he had to admit, he kind of enjoyed clawing bakubitch up a bit. When he wakes up he won't know what happened. he took a deep breath and slipped his skateboard out of his backpack. "let's go shall we?"

1610 words

To be continued...

15, who's your favorite MHA villain? (Cannon by the way. i think mine's Dabi)