{'.~Chapter 34~.'}

He and Gon were the first one's awake, they were in their P.E uniforms and standing in front of the building while everybody was still half asleep. They were tested on how much improvement they had done since the beginning of the year. Killua tried hard to remember what scores he had gotten but decided not to worry about it. When it was Gon's turn he grabbed his shoulder. "don't go all out, just over a half ok?" Gon nodded and bounced over, "here I, GO!" he hurled the ball, "1574 meters" there were awed expressions but no exclamations of shock. Well, I mean, they knew he was just as strong as Killua. When it was his turn he coated his ball In electricity, it wouldn't do much but it would give the illusion that he had learned more. "1693 meters" he smirked at Gon as he walked past. "I won!" Eraserhead said something about training their quirks and he grinned, "this is gonna be so fun"

Later that day, he and Denki were 'pushing the limits' of their quirks by him unleashing as much electricity on him as he could, then recharging him with a taser and doing it again while letting out the electricity at the same time. It actually helped a lot with his pain tolerance which was pretty nice. Gon was fighting with Tiger, who was very energetic and pushy. Gon was trying to get faster with his punches by doing strange exercises with Izuku. A couple hours of intense training later, they all made their way back to the camp. Him and Gon were actually sweating this time, the goal of this training camp was to push their limits and it was working. A few of the other students gave them surprised looks, they never got tired when it came to training. "ah fuck, my entire body's sore" he groaned, "I had to constantly take in and put out electricity with Kaminari, at least you got to do fight training of sorts" Gon leaned on him, panting. "I got beaten into many trees today, he outsmarted me"

The class approached the tables and everybody groaned when they saw that there was no food. Gon jumped over and gathered what he needed to make something. Killua examined the ingredients and pointed to the forest. "go grab spices, you can sniff those out right? Also don't forget the fish!" Gon nodded and bolted into the forest. Killua started putting together and cooking things. He honestly had no idea how to make curry, but he knew how to make sushi thanks to hanzo and he had rice. "hey momo" he yelled. "can I get a flat piece of metal?" he caught it when she tossed it over, giving him a confused look. "ok?" Gon came back with a couple fish and some leaves. "I got what you asked for Killua!" he grinned and quickly flayed the fish, then used half of it to make some sushi. Killua used the other half to mix into the curry he was supposed to be making. "good thing we learned how to make sushi during that exam" Gon used the spices on the curry and when he looked up the entire class was gathering around them, plus two of the cat people.

"why are you two so talented at everything? How the hell do you know how to make sushi?" Gon smiled brightly, "me and Killua used to catch our own food when we went exploring, also we kind of did this cooking contest thing and we learned that sushi is very simple to make" Gon rubbed his head, "someone just kind of told us how to do it, we didn't really figure it out ourselves" Killua finished using the metal to mold the last sushi and sighed, "that's it! We got 35 of 'em" he spooned out two portions of the curry, one for each of them and glanced around. "don't you guys know how to cook?" they all shook their heads except for bakugou and two other people. "what if you get stranded on a fucking island or something?" Pixie-bob, who was the blue cat person, walked over and took a spoonful of their curry. "OI!" he was about to smack her for it when her eyes widened in shock. "this tastes so different, what did you use in this?" he blinked. "Gon went to get a few spices from the woods, I put in a couple fish too, is it really that good?"

He took a spoonful, then blinked. "holy shit I can cook" Gon tried some too and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "woah!" he glanced over at Gon. "do you have any more of those spices left over?" Gon handed him some half shredded leaves and he showed them to Pixie-bob, by now everybody had gone to eat their own food. "Gon has a really good sense of smell, he picked these out and put them in the curry" she inspected the leaves. "I don't know what these are, what plant did these come from?" Gon shrugged, "dunno, they were just lying on the ground" suddenly he blinked as he noticed that Izuku ran off. Killua grabbed 5 pieces of sushi and followed him, nibbling on them as he stalked him. He came across Izuku trying to give Kota food. Killua slid down from the tree and they both started, "w-why did you follow me?" he snorted, "you were going off on your own after sunset" he noticed that Kota looked mad and depressed. "look, I listened to your rant about the hero and villain crap" he sighed. "yeah, I don't get it either to be honest" he blinked up at Killua with a confused expression. "but aren't you trying to become a hero? Isn't that why you're here?"

Killua chuckled, "my friend only wants to be a hero because he thinks it's fun. The only reason why I rescue people is because their children." he frowned slightly. "you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger, listen, the world's not fair. It just isn't" he popped another sushi into his mouth. "I used to think that the word 'hero' was a load of bullshit. People like that don't exist where I come from" he knelt down and handed Kota a piece of sushi. "you're lucky, without heroes the world is a much more dangerous place." he got up and lifted up a boulder effortlessly. "listen, I'm only 14 and I can do shit like this. It goes to show how hard I had to work to survive in a place without heroes" he tossed the boulder. "don't take them for granted, because one day you'll be in a situation without them" he stretched and put his hands behind his head. "yeah, I'm done speeching for today. Meet ya back at camp"

For the next couple of days they continued their training, night after night they had different things to cook and Gon kept bringing back mysterious spices. At this point they were giving out samples to people because Gon was that type of person, Killua kind of wished that he had some chocolate though. A couple days later he started to notice a difference in his classmates, they seemed to be more focused and he could tell that their quirks were improving. He had just finished his meal when all the students were gathered to have a scaring contest of sorts. Class 1B would be scaring first, which he was disappointed for. He kind of wanted to scare the shit out of everybody. He and Gon were walking through the forest, suddenly there was a terrified scream. Gon gasped and tried to run in that direction but he grabbed his arm. "their probably not in danger, somebody just got spooked" there was another scream and this time he tensed. He could tell the difference between someone scared, and someone in pain. Whoever that was, was in intense pain. Killua let his bloodlust surge over the forest, reaching it as far out as he could. Something's up. Nobody's allowed to touch each other during this.

Killua turned off his bloodlust and activated Zetsu, Gon did the same. They both took to the trees and went in opposite directions, their best bet was to split up and save as many people as they could. He smelled some sort of toxin in the air? No, that was a sleeping gas. He jumped down and inhaled deeply, trying to figure out where it was coming from. "DON'T BREATHE IT IN!" he glanced over to see the orange haired girl from class 1B with a giant hand around another student. "I happen to be immune to all poisons" he said cheerfully. "come out bitch, can't wait to beat your ass!" he shouted into the trees. Suddenly there was a gunshot and he had to dodge a bullet, he glared into the trees but there was nobody to be found. "I said come out bitch!" kendo and the other kid had escaped and he was honestly just drawing their attention, it was the least he could do. Killua heard Gon from a ways away, "JAN, KEN, GUU!" there was a huge boom and he ignored it, trying to focus. Gon can handle himself, I need to focus on this right now.

Gon was running as fast as he could, trying to find and save people. Suddenly he got a message in his head. ATTENTION STUDENTS, IN THE NAME OF ERASERHEAD YOU ARE HAVE PERMISSION TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT well, he was doing that anyways. He came across something odd, it was a guy with stitches all over him. "wow! You look cool!" he bounced over and punched him in the face. The villain reeled back and glared at him, before unleashing a blast of blue fire at him. "you look a little too young to be here" Gon smiled brightly, "I'm 14! But Killua says that me and him have more experience than the other students here" he froze. "did you say Killua?" he nodded, "yeah, he's my best friend! Enough chatting, I gotta fight now!" he readied his Jajanken. "JAN, KEN, GUU!" he unleashed the ball of light into the fire as it was being blasted at him. The force of the aura in his hand put out the flames and knocked the villain backwards. "Holy shit-" the villain retreated as fast as he could into the forest. "aw man" he glanced backwards and suddenly got another head message. THE VILLAINS ARE AFTER SOMEONE NAMED 'KACCHAN'

1768 words

To be continued...

12, Dekusquad or Bakusquad, which is more badass?