🌶 Hange/Hanji Zoe 🌶 (AOT)

I don't know if it is Hange or Hanji, so I am just going to use Hanji. Oh and I see Hanji as a non binary person, so I am using they/them pronouns. Oh I'm back from my vacation! Hopefully you didn't miss me that much.

🤍 Delicious 🤍

🤍 Delicious 🤍

"Cupcake please." Hanji pleated.

"Hanji-"

"I would get you that new figure that you've been wanting." They said while hugging your chubby waist.

You let out a sigh knowing that Hanji won. "Ok." You said with a blush.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

"Here you go cupcake." Hanji pulls out a cute puffy dress.

You looked at the very short dress.

(I did agree to this.)

And what did you agree to? Will your partner Hanji loves testing they're new toys on your chubby body. Seeing how your plush body reacts to the toy it was just so lewd.

And why didn't you agree in the beginning? Because you needed your legs for work tomorrow!

But you needed that figure.

You were pudding on the dress making sure that you weren't wearing anything underneath.

You walked out of the bathroom. The short dress was exposing your thighs.

Hanji licks their lips imagining your thick thighs just squeezing their head while they eat you out.

You felt embarrass of all the lust look's Hanji was giving you.

"Oh cupcake you look so delicious." They walked up to you. "I love this dress." You felt Hanji's hand go under the puffy dress.

"Hanji." There hand was between your thighs; inching closer to your womanhood.

"What is the safe word? Cupcake." They said against your ear.

"Rad."

"Good." Hanji pulled away from you. They just love to tease you.

"Hanji~" You complain.

They grab your chubby waist pulling you into them. "Ok I'm done teasing my cupcake." They lifted up your chin so they could give you a sweet kiss. "I want to play with my new toy now." Hanji got up to grab the new toy. They couldn't wait to see the cute, lewd noises you would make.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

You looked at the new toy that was in Hanji's hand, a bright pink vibrator. Knowing Hanji this wasn't it, and you were right.

Hanji pulled out another vibrator. "Um cupcake I was...wondering...if I could...record...this time...you know how I write down the..new things I discover about your beautiful body and you also know how I get carried away...I forget lots of things.." They were looking at the floor.

"Hanji I-"

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!" They said.

"If you just don't make copies." You said knowing that Hanji would never do anything to you or your reputation.

Hanji looked at you in shock. "Are you sure cupcakes?" Hanji put their hand on your chubby cheek.

"Of course." You said while holding Hanji's hand.

Hanji tested their new toys on their adorable round partner. Loving every second of it. Making you cum more than once was Hanji's true joy. But you had to call in sick for work.

ʚ❤︎ɞ The Morning ʚ❤︎ɞ

You opened your eyes to the smell of breakfast.

"Good morning cupcake! I made you some delicious breakfast." Hanji said with a smile.

You looked at them with a lovely smile.