✨ Chikara Ennoshita ✨ (Haikyuu!!)

✨ I Thought You Think Of Me As A Friend

I Thought You Think Of Me As A Friend.

• Ennoshita POV •

"Today is the best day for this!" Tanaka said trying to encourage me.

I look at him. "I'm not sure.." I just look at the box of chocolates.

• Normal POV •

Here you were waiting for your best friend. (Why is he acting so weird today?) You think back to the text message.

("Hey, (Y/N) can we hang out after school" Hmm? It is just out of nowhere. Is it some kind of holiday?) You think to yourself not noticing the love in the air. Oh and all the couples.

"Hey, (Y/N.)" You look up and see Ennoshita with a sweet smile.

(He is so cute. No! (Y/N) he is your best friend!) "So what is so important that you want to hang out?" You said in a dramatic voice.

He smiled. "It is just...I saw a new mall that opened recently." (Of course (Y/N) didn't notice today is valentine's day.)

"Wait." You looked into your pocket. Finding some money. "Ok, let's go."

~ At The Mall ~

You look around taking in the new setting, but you couldn't help taking a few glances at Chikara. 

(No! Stop (Y/N)!) You quickly look away.

"Hey, (Y/N) are you hungry? Because I am." He said with a smile.

On the way to the cafeteria you and Chikara were just talking.

"So what are you going to get?" Chikara said.

"Hmm.." You look around. "I want ice cream."

• Ennoshita POV •

(She is so cute..I need to tell her.)

(Y/N) was sitting across from me, and she was enjoying her ice cream.

"(Y/N) umm." I try to look at her. "I like you."

Her eyes widened, and she quickly went back to normal. "I like you too." She said with a smile. "You are a good friend."

"Oh...Yeah..." (I can't look at her. Of course she thinks of me as her friend...I am her best friend..)

• Normal POV•

(We are friends....Yeah just..friends..best friends) "Chikara, can we please go to (Random store) ." You said. (He only thinks of me as a friend.)

"Of course, (Y/N)."

- The whole day Chikara was acting different and you didn't know why. You and Chikara started walking to your house.

It is quiet between you too. Until.

"So..I was going to give you this if you said yes, but now I just have no use for it." He said with a small smile. He takes out the box of chocolates.

Your eyes widen. "Wait." (All the heart shape stuff at the store. The couples....today.) "You like me.."

Chikara looked at you with a confused expression. "What do you think I meant?"

"I thought you like me as a friend."

"So you don't feel the same." Chikara said.

"No! Wait, yes. I like you too..it's just.." You look down at your chubby body.

"Yes?" He said. "Like you like me like, like like me?"

"Yes."

He was smiling like a cute child. "Wait? You thought I liked you as a friend.."

"Yeah.."

"Why?" He was curious about what you thought about him.

"Just look at me. I just thought I wasn't your type." You said with a smile.

"Not my type. You are so perfect for me, like you're so sweet, cute and....your my best friend and I love everything about you." He slowly kisses your plump lips.