🍋 Kazuichi Soda 🍋 (Danganronpa)

Soda: *Looks at the title* "Ooo you have some kinky fan's Sunflower."
Sunflower: "Marshmallows."
Soda: "What?"
Sunflower: "My fans are call Marshmallows."
Soda: "Oh S-Sorry.."

✨ Little Pervert ✨

Little Pervert

"Kazuichi?" You said with an angry voice.

"Mmm." He hummed while looking at your thighs.

"This is why I don't wear shorts."

He jumped and looked at you. "But you look sooo hot in them."

"Pervert." You said with a light blush. "I was asking if you wanted to order some pizza."

"Yes! I was thinking the same thing."

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He jumped from your intense stare. "Ok ok I was thinking about something else."

Suddenly you got an evil idea. "Oh, What was my boyfriend thinking about?" You said with a hint of lust.

Soda quickly became red. He totally wasn't thinking about you moaning his name while he fucked that beautiful body. "Ummm I was thinking about you." 

You wanted to tease him. "Can you order the pizza?" You said while you took off your uncomfortable bra.

All Soda could do was look at the outline of your nipples. You looked at him. "Is someone distracted?" Your voice instantly brought him back.

"Umm do you want-" You cut him off with a kiss on his neck. "(Y/N)~" He shyly said.

"Kazuichi~" He looked at you with lust eyes. "Yes, (Y/N)~"

"Can we.." You said slowly. "Get fries?"

He wasn't expecting that. "W-what?" He said, obviously confused.

"I want fries for the pizza." You said. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You were trying to be innocent.

"(Y/N)." Kazuichi was looking at you..but something was different.

"Umm." (I think I pushed him too far.)

Suddenly he put his hands on your breast lightly squeezing it. "Kazuichi~" You moan his name. He suddenly bit your neck. "Ah!"

"You love teasing me don't you?" He slowly licked the spot he bit. "I'm sorry if that hurts." You could feel his hands go under your shirt.

His hands felt so good on your pudgy skin. "But you ah~ look so cute..when I tease you." You put your arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss.

"Mmm." You moan into his mouth. The way he knows your round body, the way he holds your rolls. He always manages to remember your weak points, and it was just so nice.

"(Y/N), I need to be inside. Please~"

You move your shorts and panties aside. "I want you too." He was in love, the lewd pose you were in was just so hot.

"Fuck." Is all he can say. You can feel his hard cock throbbing for you. "I love you." He put your chubby legs around his waist. "I love the way you make me feel, my love."

You opened your mouth, but suddenly. "Ah!~" He felt so good.

"You look so good~ Taking it all in." He was staying still waiting for your round body to get used to him.

"Mmm~" You loved it. The way he was holding you, the way his cock was making you feel. "I love you." You said with drool running down your mouth.

He looked at his round girlfriend with a smirk. "Wow, you're drooling. You just can't wait for me to move, right?" He pulled out a bit and back in.

"Ah~."

"I wonder what you are thinking about, Love." He softly holds your pudgy waist. Loving how the extra skin was spilling out of his fingers.

He slowly pulled out and back in. The way your wet walls were squeezing his cock; was too much.

"Ah~ more~"

He pushed himself all the way in. "You want more?~ Ah! Is that enough?~" He said with a smirk.

"Mmm~"

He smirked and licked your neck leaving marks to your soft skin and to your chest. Capturing your hardened bud in his mouth. His tongue swirled around it and tugged at your nipple.

"Please move~" All you could do is beg.

"Of course, love."

He pounded back into you, loving the way your chubby body will bounce every time.

In and out.

Little whimpers would escape your plump lips. Encouraging the little mechanic. Legs trembling from the high you were feeling.

"I'm~ Ah!" Your clear fluid quickly covered his cock, but he was still moving.

You can feel his thrusts getting sloppy, signalling that he was close. "I love you." He said. One last thrust, he dumped his load inside of you.

He looked at you. "Wow." He slowly pulled his softening cock. Loving the way his seed was dripping out from your hole.

Panting; you just looked at him. "You pervert." You said with a smile.

" You said with a smile

Soda: "Wow. Your marshmallows are the perverts here.
Sunflower: "I know."