Levi Ackerman, No Name 🌶 (AOT) 🌶

🎼 New Manager 🎼

🎼 New Manager 🎼

Here you were watching your favorite band and Levi. You were hoping that maybe just maybe the famous No Name band would except you to be their new manager. It was a long shot, but why not.

After the concert you walk over to the backstage. Their was a long line with a lot of beautiful girls, but they were dressed like sluts. You have a special pass, so you didn't have to wait. You walked pass the line and hear some giggles.

(Just ignore it (Y/N).)

You showed the pass to the bodyguard, which he let you pass.

•~•~•~•

You open the door to see Hange running around looking for something and Miche was reading a book.

"Um is this a bad time?" You said shyly.

They both jump not expecting you and turn to face you.

Hange looked at you. "(Y/N) (L/N) right?"

"Um yes."

"Good you look perfect. Um I mean for um like for the job." She gave you a smile, but something about that smile was suspicious.

"Did you check my resume?" (What did she just said??)

"Yes and we all agreed that you are perfect for the job."

"Thank you!" You said obviously excited. (Omg is this a dream!?)

"Hey Hanga I find the markers." Said Levi while walking in to the room. His eyes quickly focuses on the cute chubby girl.

(Omg it is Levi!! Stay calm (Y/N).)

"Levi this is our new manager, (Y/N)!"

Levi looked at you and back at Hange with a confused expression. "You never talked about this with me?"

"Ok this was a surprise."

(What is going on???)

"What are you even talking about?" Levi said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Did someone forgot about last month?" Hange said in a teasing voice.

~ Last Month, Hange POV ~

I slowly open the door to Levi's room to see he wasn't there.

(Good.)

I looked at the bookshelf. "Hm if I was Levi where would I put  something that I want no one to see?" I looked around.

(So for the longest time I never seen Levi show any interest in girls. So maybe if I find some of his things he uses to...um....I can figure out what he is in to.)

I walked up to his desk seeing his computer.

(To easy.)

I opened his computer to see no password it was necessary.

(Ok Levi first put a password on your goddamn computer!)

I looked around to see a file called cute.

(I think I just found what I was looking for. This is not weird I'm just trying to get my friend to have somebody to love.)

I clicked on the file and waited for it to load.

(Hange you are a good friend.) I thought while waiting for the file and preparing myself to see whenever Levi was in to.

In a few seconds it was done loading and what I saw was completely different of what I had in mind.

Pictures of chubby girls with some lingerie.

(Interesting.)

I click on one of the videos.

The chubby girl was eating some food and after she was done eating, she started to pleasure her self.

(Not at all what I expected I was expecting some kind of bdsm. So Levi like food play and chubby girl.)

I was so absorb in my thoughts that I didn't hear the door open.

"What the fuck, do you think you are doing?"

I slowly looked up to see a pissed off Levi. In that moment I saw my life flash before my eyes.

"Umm hi."

(I would never forget that day, but it was worth it.)

(After my discovery I tried my best to find a new manager that was chubby. Levi said to tell nobody but he didn't say I could use the information for my own benefits.)

(And now here we are.)

~ Flashback Over, Normal POV ~

"Did someone forgot about last month?" Hange said in a teasing voice.

Levi give Hange a scary look making them run behind you.

"Hey I am not you're human shield."

"Tsk we should get ready for the meeting greets." He said while giving a marker to Miche.

"O yeah!" Hange said while skipping to Levi and quickly snatching the marker from him.

"Wait when do I start working?" You said.

Hang turn to you. "Now!"

"What?" You said not sure if you heard that correctly.

"Now and we are going to a tour so get ready for that." Hange said with a smile.

There would be a part 2 I just need to clear at least some of the request you send and this was in my head for a while

There would be a part 2 I just need to clear at least some of the request you send and this was in my head for a while... I just needed to get out of my head. But I love it!!!!