🍋 Katsuki Bakugo (BNHA) 🍋

💥 Do you see? 💥

💥 Do you see? 💥

You were looking into the mirror that was in the corner of your dorm room, also you were only in your undergarments.

"Ug, I need to lose some weight. Maybe I should stop eating." You mumble to yourself.

* BOON *

Your door flew open, revealing you're angry boyfriend.

"Um..AAAA." You quickly try to hide your body.

"Shut up." He said with a blush.

"Then look away!!" You were also blush.

"No, I am going to show you why I love your body." He said while closing the door. You heard a click.

(Did he just put lock?)

Your hands were still hiding, well trying to hide your body. Bakugo picks you up and softly put your plush body on the bed.

"B...Baku..go."

"The safe word is lemon." He whispered.

"W..What?"

He started to undress in front of you causing you to blush. You could see the tent in his boxer's.

"Do you see? How your body has a big affect on me."

"Ba-" He cuts you off with a rough kiss. You felt the tip of Bakugo's dick on your clit. Causing both of you to moan in to the kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss and grabs your thighs. "I love when you squeeze me with these delicious thighs of yours."

You just blush.

Bakugo quickly took off both of your undergarments. He looks at your gorgeous body, his dick twitching wanting to be inside of you.

"So are you just going to stare?"

He looks at you, giving you a smirk.

He slowly put himself inside, stretching you out. You let out a moan of pain. He stay still so you could adjust to his size.

When the pain was gone you started to squirm. "Please move."

Bakugo gave you a smirk. "I am going to fuck you so hard that you wouldn't say or think anything bad about your body."

Without any warning he pulled himself out of you and thrusted back in filling you up again. Making you scream in pleasure.

Bakugo grabs your chubby waste holding you still, like if you could go anywhere.

"Fuck (Y/N)."

"Ah~ please go faster."

Bakugo flips you over, your ass in the air. From the new position you felt Bakugo go deeper driving your crazy.

"I am goin-" Your walls clinch around Bakugo's dick, causing him to pull out and cum on your ass.

You just flop on your bed feeling tired.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

You just snuggle next to him. "Yes, thank you."

This was out of my comfort zone, but a good challenge

This was out of my comfort zone, but a good challenge. Hope you like it.