🌶 Aomine Daiki, Kagami Taiga 🌶(Kuroko No Basket)

Taiga: * Eats hamburger *
Sunflower: "Can I have one?"
Taiga: * Give's one to Sunflower *
Sunflower: "Thank you!!" 💃🕺💃🕺 * Looks at Aomine's food * "Can I have o-"
Aomine: "No."
Sunflower: 👁💧👄💧👁

⭐️ How You Meet Them ⭐️

You looked up at your two new roommates. (Omg they are so Hot!!!) "Hey I'm your new roommate (Y/N)."

"H-Hey I'm Kagami Taiga do you need help with your stuff?"

You looked at the blue one. "Name is Aomine Daiki." He walked back to his room.

"No I can do it myself, but thank you." You said to Kagami.

❤️‍🔥 What They Think about (Y/N) ❤️‍🔥

• Taiga POV •

I walk out my room seeing Aomine on the couch. "Hey idiot what do you think about (Y/N)?"

He looked at me. "She is really cute." After saying that he continued watching TV.

"..."

"What? You want me to say more?"

"No it is just I didn't think you would say that." I said.

"I said it because you also think the same thing." Aomine said just looking at the TV.

"What!? N-No." I can feel my face slowly getting hot.

🌶 Hot Day 🌶

"It is soooo hot.." You said as you can feel your chubby body slowly melting.

"Aaaaa..." Aomine said in pain.

Taiga just got up. "I'm going to take a cold bath you can join if you want?" He said while looking at Aomine.

"Yea I'm going."

You look at them with so much envy wishing you can join them. "Hey (Y/N) do you want to join?~" Aomine said next to your ear.

"Haha." You laughed awkwardly. "Thanks but you two better hurry up." You said with a smile. "I'm next so go before your boyfriend starts without you." You said with a smile.

Daiki had a smirk. "Come on (Y/N) we both know that you want to see us and we both want to see you.~"

You blush. "W-What!!"

He just smiled. "Hey Taiga!" Next thing you know you are getting ready for the bath with Taiga and Daiki.

"Come on (Y/N)." Daiki said.

(You can do this!!) You slowly opened the door with a towel around your chubby body.

Taiga was sitting on the bathtub edge he was also wearing a towel but it was around his waist.

"Wow." Is all he can say.

"Wow indeed~ You look so fucking hot in that thin towel." You can feel Daiki's hands on your arms. "What if we just take off the towels?~"

"I'm not sure.." You said with a shaky voice.

"Do you want me and Taiga to make the first move?"

You couldn't lie but you can feel yourself getting wet from the idea of Taiga and Daiki using you like some kind of sex toy. It was intoxicating. "Yes.."

Daiki slowly pulled the towel down. "So this is what's going to happened, I'm going to fuck you and Taiga is going to watch." He kisses your neck with every word he says.

Taiga looked at you with lustful eyes. "And when Daiki is done I'm going to make sure your other hole is filled."

You blush.

After that day you and the cute basketball players were a couple.

Sorry for not updating

Sorry for not updating. 😭😭