🏙 Sesshomaru 🏙 (Inuyasha)

✨ A Demon? ✨

A Demon?

Here you were drinking some beer in the middle of the woods.

"Where am I again?" You said to no one. "Ooo yeah me and my friends are here for a party."

• Sesshomaru POV •

(Where am I?)

I tried to stand up; holding my bloody arm, but stop when I heard someone coming.

"Haha."

Looking up I see a chubby girl, walking? She was clearly drunk, but something caught my eye; her clothes. It looks unfamiliar, like if I teleported in the future.

• Normal POV •

You looked around after feeling like something was watching you. "Hey! I see you!" You actually did not see anything.

But you heard something. Looking around you see a puddle of blood.

You decided to walk towards the puddle because why not. And.

* Beep *

* Beep *

You woke up. "What happened?" You question while holding your head. You looked at your phone which was the reason you woke up.

Grabbing your phone out of irritation. "Hey." You said. You didn't even look at the person's ID name.

"(Y/N) I was calling you all night! Why did you not answer me." Your angry friend said.

(So that wasn't a dream?)

"Sorry my phone was dead." Suddenly you heard the TV turn on. Your friend was still talking.

"Hey, I'm going to call you back." You said.

"What (Y/-"

You slowly moved to your door. "I can smell you, human." A cold voice said. (Who the Fuck is in my house????) You quickly grab your bag.

"I'm going to call the police if you don't leave!" You said.

"...."

(No response?) "Hey! Did you hear me?!"

"I can't leave. Don't you remember from last night?"

(What?) You opened the door; seeing a beautiful man with long white hair. "You made a pact with me." He said in his cold voice, but he sounded mad.

You looked at him. "A pact?" You said not sure what he meant.

"Yes, human. You could just look down at your wrist."

You looked down seeing a green see-through chain bracelet it was connected to something, following it with your eyes.

It was connected to him. Like a dog leash. "Just like a dog." You said.

"I'm not your dog. Understand." He said with that same cold voice.

"So what are you then?" You question.

"A demon."

You just looked at him. "Ok and I'm going back to sleep." (A demon?) Suddenly you felt him grab you pushing you against the wall. (Is he missing an arm?)

"You are going to help me get back home or."

"Or what?"

"I will kill you."

You just look at him. "You can't kill me."

He looked at you. "Are you testing me?"

"If you were, you would have already done it." He slowly let you go. "So can you explain what happened that night?" 

"Sesshomaru."

"What?"

"My name."

I might make a part two