(A) 🌊Season 4 Armin Arlert (AOT)🌊

This is season 4 armin btw even though it's set in season 1 or 2. 👁👄👁

✨  Wow ✨

  Wow

"It is soooo hot!" You said to nobody. (I fucking hate training.)

Suddenly the door opened revealing Mikasa. "Hey (Y/N) are you not going to the cafeteria?" 

"Umm." (I am hungry, but Jean.) Recently he has been saying some rude comments about your soft body. Of course you didn't care what he said, you were beautiful and at least you didn't look like a horse.

But it was just one of those days.

"I would think about it." You said.

Mikasa just nodded.

(I will just eat when everybody leaves.) Here you were just looking at the nice ceiling. When.

"(Y/N) I brought your lunch." That sweet voice; your childhood crush. Armin.

"Oh umm give me a minute." You quickly looked at the mirror. (Looking good (Y/N).) You opened the door.

Seeing the sweet blonde hair boy. "I brought your lunch."

"Thank you." You said with a smile.

He gives you a worried look. "Why didn't you come to lunch?" He said will putting your lunch on your bed.

"I just didn't feel like eating." You even cringe from that obvious lie.

Armin looks at you. "(Y/N) are you trying that unhealthy diet again?" He said in a concerning voice.

"No, it's not that."

"You don't have to tell me, but just eat something. We are very worried about you."

"We?" You said while looking at your lunch.

"Mikasa and Eren."

"Thanks Armin." You started to eat.

He smiled. Armin just loves it when you are just you. "You are just perfect." He said accidentally out loud.

You looked at him.

"I didn't mean that! No, I did! You are just a good person and just so perfect." He was so red.

(Wow. I'm so stupid.)

"Armin."

"You know what just forget what I just said." He was so embarrassed.

You just got up with the empty tray. "Thank you, Armin for my lunch." You softly kiss his cheek. Leaving the poor blonde head in complete shock. You just walked to the lunch room.

On your way to the cafeteria you see Jean. He opened his mouth with that stupid smile.

"Shut it, horse face. I'm not in the fucking mood." (Wow! I'm actually proud of myself.)

Sorry, but this is the best I can do

Sorry, but this is the best I can do. 😖