🧂 Kei Tsukishima 🧂(Haikyuu!!)

▶︎ 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ What!? ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

• Tsukishima POV •

I walked out of my class.

(Two more classes.) I thought while listening to music. I looked at my phone skipping the song but.

"I'm falling in love with him."

I heard a familiar person's voice. A voice that I wanted to hear every day, but would never admit it.

I quickly paused my music. Wanting to hear her conversation.

(She likes someone?) Just the thought of (Y/N) dating someone made my heart sink.

I sat down. She couldn't see me because I was behind the wall.

"So are you going to confess?" (Y/N)'s friend said.

"Hmm I don't know. He does give me food...so maybe?"

(Food!? So to win (Y/N)'s heart is food; I could do that. This guy isn't going to win!)

I quickly got up and rushed to the vending machine knowing that I don't have enough time; before the next class.

• Normal POV •

"Have you unlocked the after school date!" Said (F/N) in a surprise voice.

(F/N)=Friend name.

"Yeah? Why is it rare?"

"Extremely! You picked Shuichi, the big tsundere in the game."

- If you know the name. You get a golden star.
⭐️
🙌

You and (F/N) were talking about a dating game.

~ After School ~

You totally forgot that there was practice today. You looked at your phone.

(I can just finish the level after practice.) You thought not even noticing the tsundere boy who was struggling to give you a candy bar.

• Tsukishima POV •

(Why is this so difficult!? It is just a candy bar!)