💜 Wakatoshi Ushijima 💜 (Haikyuu!!)

🏐 Watching 🏐

🏐 Watching 🏐

Here you were walking to the gym well more like sneaking to the gym. For the last few years you had a big crush on Ushijima, but never confess your feelings because you were a insecure chubby shy girl. (So I guess I am a stocker or something like that.) You watched Ushijima when he was practicing. You always watched from the window or from the door.

Someone was at the window that you use. (I guess I am going to go to the door.) You sneak over to the door. Hiding your chubby body.

You saw Ushijima and the team practicing.

(He is so perfect and I'm not.)

~ Ushijima POV ~

(That cute chubby girl is here again I don't understand why she doesn't come up and talk to me.) I made sure to get some quick glances because if I look at her, she would runaway and not show up for a week. (I don't want to scare her away.)

"Hey Ushijima."

I turn around to see Tendou.

"What is it Tendou?"

"Do you know who is that chubby girl?"

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). Her favorite color is (F/C) and her favorite food is (F/F). She is afraid of (whatever bug you hate.) and-"

"Ushijima!"

"Sorry I meant to say yes in a way."

Tendou gave me a confused look.

"I haven't talk to her but I know enough about her."

"Ushijima in our whole friendship I never heard you talk about a girl like that."

"O interesting." (Why is it at I talk different when (Y/N) is involve?)

"So Ushijima why do you know so much about (L/N)? Are you stalking her or something?"

"I don't know and I am not stalking her."

"So you like her." Tendou said while looking at me.

"Like? Yes she is a good person."

Tendou put his hand on his temples. "Ok Ushijima do you look at (Y/N) when you get a chance?"

"Yes, but I look at her respectfully."