💌Asahi Azumane (Haikyuu!!)💌

🤍 Insecure 🤍

🤍 Insecure 🤍

Today Asahi was coming over to hang out with you and he was bringing pizza, so you were so happy to see Asahi.

You were wearing a oversized shirt, that fits over your chubby body and you were just laying on the couch, watching your favorite anime.

You heard the door open.

"(Y/N), I am here." You quickly jump up and walk to Asahi.

"Hi Asahi!" You said while helping him with the pizza box's.

Asahi blush's while looking at you.

(He is looking at me, he is probably thinking about how fat I am, but why is he blushing? No (Y/N) Asahi is so nice. I should change.)

"Um. I am going to change so brb." You quickly walked in to your room. You were looking for pajama clothes. When you found some pajama pants you put them on, but they didn't fit.

(Did I gained weight? No why am I so fucking fat. Maybe I should eat less.) you just put on a oversized hoodie and shorts.

You walked out of your room to see Asahi on the couch watching, your favorite anime.

You set next to him, on the coffee table there were two plates with three slices of pizza and a side of french fries and your favorite drink.

"O (Y/N) what is this show? It so good!"

You smiled. "Wait you are in the third episode."

•~•~•~•~•

~ Asahi POV ~

We were watching the show. When I finish eating my last slice of pizza. (I should get more.) I looked at (Y/N)'s plate to see if she was finish with her pizza so I could get her more but what I saw surprise me.

She only ate one slice of pizza and barely touched her fries but she was drinking her drink at least. (I should say something, but what if- No you have to ask maybe something is wrong!)

~ Normal POV ~

(I am so hungry, this is hard.)

"(Y/N), why are you not eating?"

(O shit how did he even notice?) "Um I am just not hungry."

"(Y/N) please don't lie to me." Asahi give your puppy dog eyes.

(My one weakness.) "Um I just...want to.. lose a little bit of weight." You shyly said.

"Why?"

"Because Asahi I am just ugly and fat and..an..d...nobody would..never love me." You look away from Asahi's eyes.

"Y..(Y/N)."

"Please Asah-" You were pulled in to Asahi chest.

"(Y/N) don't say that, you are the most beautiful, gorgeous, really cute and just..just so perfect."

You just stay quiet.

"And I love you, I loved you for three years. I was so scared that you were turned me down, but I don't care anymore."

"A..Asahi." You looked up to Asahi. He slowly moved closer to your plump lips, you also moved closer you shared a passionate kiss.

You two pulled away for air. You and Asahi were a dark shade of red.

"Sorry (Y/N)."

"No Asahi, I love you too." You said with a smile.

Asahi gives you a smile. He picks up a slice of your pizza and puts it in front of your face.

"Open wide."

You blush and slowly opened your mouth.

- For the rest of the day Asahi feeds you and gives you compliments.

I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but I hope you like it