🌶️ Sekido,Urogi (Demon Slayer) 🌶️

Sunflower: 😍
Sekido: "Stop looking at us!"
Karaku: "Can I just kill her?"
Urogi: "I already tried but she just teleports."
Aizetsu: "She teleport again."

(Shit!)

(Shit!)

(Shit!!)

(SHIT!!!)

The chubby girl can feel her legs slowly giving up on her. Her lungs burning from running.

But from what.

You can hear him chasing after you. (He must be really hungry!) You can't keep running and you didn't feel sad or afraid that you were about to die.

Suddenly you fell on the floor, the rocks puncturing your pudgy body. You managed to flip over on your back, wanting to pass away seeing the stars. You looked down seeing your skirt riding up your thigh exposing more than usual.

• The Demon POV •

I see that human just laying down. (She gave up, already?..) I walked up to her seeing her exposed thighs.

❤️

• Sekido POV •

Sekido POV •

She looked at me with no emotion in her eyes. "Please just be quick."

I ignore what she said and grab her leg but my eyes slowly wander up seeing her thick body. I feel myself wanting more than just a meal.

• Normal POV •

"Ummm?" You just looked at him confused, why is he just looking at you?

"Quiet human, I want you." He said with lust in his eyes. He quickly grabbed your thick hands and put them above your head.

"What?" You said.

"I never seemed a human like you." He said while grabbing your thigh harshly you were certain that he left a bruise.

Sekido POV •

(I want to take my time with her. I want to make her mine.) I put myself between her legs. (I want to see her face covered in sweat and tears of pleasure.)

• Normal POV •

"Hey!" You definitely didn't expect this. Looking down between your legs you can see that he was already hard. Your mind was blank , not sure what you should do.

"I'm warning you know." He got close to your ear. "I'm going to be rough with you." He said while kissing your neck.

💛

• Urogi POV •

Urogi POV •

"Haha, you can really run hum..an." The moment I got a good look at her I wouldn't stop looking at her thick body. Something about her.

• Normal POV •

You slowly opened your eyes. "Umm."

Suddenly he pulled you up. "Hmm. Something about you is.." He put his hand on your stomach. "I like this." He said with a smile. He loved the way his claws just sink into your body.

You grab your stomach out of instinct. (I don't think I was supposed to do that.) He looked at you with a smirk.

Urogi POV •

(She is shy that is so cute.) I put my hand on her thigh and slowly moved up watching her reaction.

She closed her eyes and with a light blush on her round face said. "Are you not going to kill me?."

• Normal POV •

You looked at him. His eyes were looking at you with so much lust. "I want you." He put his wings around you so it was just you and him.

I See You 👁👄👁

I See You 👁👄👁