🍋 Kei Tsukishima 🍋 (Haikyuu!!)

This idea came up to me like the second I woke up.

🌙 Sorry 🌙

🌙 Sorry 🌙

Here you were on your back; helplessly moaning while Kei quickly filled you back up.

"Kei~"

He could feel your walls getting tighter around him. He pulled out and inserted two of his fingers, his thumb rubbing your clit.

"!! Mm~" You were not expecting that. Looking up at him with your lust-filled eyes; he roughly rubs your clit trying to make you cum.

"Ke-" You felt the knot in your stomach become undone. Your chubby legs were shaking, since this was your second time coming. Looking up at Tsukishima's face; he looked annoyed.

Or was it...disgust.

(Is....Is he disgusted with me? I did gain some weight.. and he didn't came yet.)

Your thoughts were interrupted by a sweet kiss. "What's wrong?" Your boyfriend asked worried about his round girlfriend.

"Kei do you think I'm not attractive enough?"

He looked at you as if you were crazy. He was hard because of you, and he was just inside of you.... like really?

"Really (Y/N)?"

(Is he mad??) Suddenly you felt Tsukishima's thumb rub your clit. "!!!"

"(Y/N) I'm hard because of you. Your beautiful and I love you." He lean down kissing your neck. "Now tell me what made you think that?" He whispered while sucking your sweet spot.

"It Ah~ just you Mm~ haven't c-came."

He pulled away from your neck and gives you a smirk. "Oh?" He said in a teasing tone. You suddenly felt Tsukishima's fingers roughly thrusting into your sensitive whole. 

"Ah!~"

"Sorry cupcake, I was edging myself." He said with that smirk. "But if you want me to fill you up with my cum that badly.." He pulled out his fingers and roughly thrusted his cock into you.

"F-Fuck edging myself was so hard." He said while his cock hits all of your sweet spot's. "Can't wait to fill up my cupcake." He whispered.

Your round body was too sensitive; it was too much pleasure. One more thrusted from Kei was enough to make you come for the third time, but he was still moving.

"Please Kei~ I can't take it.." You said with puppy dog eyes.

Kei let out a grunt. "I'm close, love." One more sloppy thrust and his warm seed was deep inside of you.

Kei dropped down laying next to you. Here you were sweaty and tired. "I love you, Kei." He grabbed your chubby body; hugging you.

"(Y/N) I love everything about you." He said lovingly.

Tsukishima: "Why

Tsukishima: "Why."
Sunflower: "My creative mind was in control."
Tsukishima: "What! No you were just horny!"
Sunflower: "Hey! My Marshmallows would love this."