🍋Tomura Shigaraki🍋 (BNHA)

💌 Don't Be Scared 💌

💌 Don't Be Scared 💌

Here you were on Shigaraki's bed. You were wearing a pink lingerie your body chubby was expose.

"(Y/N) are you sure about this?" Shigaraki said with a concerned look.

You softly caressed his face looking at his eyes. "Shigaraki don't be scared. Remember that you're wearing your gloves, so you can't hurt me." You gave him a gentle kiss.

He kiss your nose. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Shigaraki started to kiss your neck and rub your thighs.

"Ah~"

"(Y/N) you look so fucking hot."

He slowly pulled down your panties. You close your thighs from being embarrass.

"Tsk Tsk." He slowly pulled your thighs apart. "Daddy is going to teach you a lesson." He put in a finger.

"Ah~"

He was loving the way you looked and when you close your thighs just make him really hard.

He pushed his fingers in and out, feeling inside you and making moans escape from your plump lips. You ran a hand through his hair with out thinking, being so overwelmed with pleasure.

He pulls away. "I think you are ready." He took off his pants revealing his dick.

He push himself inside. It wasn't painful at all.

"Ah~ Shig~"

"My name is Daddy. Ok."

"Ok~"

He started to move slowly, loving the lewd expressions you were making.

"Please~ Daddy go faster~"

He puts your thick legs over his shoulder. "Of course."

He started to slam into your g-spot. Abusing your sensitive spot.

You let out loud moans.

"You like it when Daddy hits that spot."

You just nod your head.

He loves when your body jiggles, it just drives him crazy and the cute lingerie you were wearing just did not help.

His dick was hitting everything correctly. Your walls were clamping down signaling that you were close.

"Daddy I am close~"

"Cum all over Daddy's dick."

Your walls clamp down make both of you come. His warm seed was filling you up.

But Shigaraki did not stop.

"Daddy~" You whimper.

"(Y/N) I am going to fill your gorgeous body with my seed, so I don't plan on stopping."