🌶 Kei Tsukishima 🌶 (Haikyuu!!)

THANK YOU FOR 513 FOLLOWERS!! ❤️❤️

We Should Stop

Here you were walking to work. As you walked in Tsukishima gave you a smirk. Making you remember what happened last night.

Yes, the chubby girl hooks up with the tall blonde boy. But every time they make love she wishes that him and her were a couple.

"(L/N), I want you to finish this paperwork." Your boss said with the smile she has on every day.

You looked at the paperwork. "It should be finished by next week."

"I know I can count on you." She said in a happy voice.

As she walked away a certain tall man was looking at the cute chubby girl.

"Hey, cupcake."

You looked up knowing who was trying to catch your attention.

"Tsukishima." You said with a blush.

(He only calls me that when we are having sex.)

"I was thinking if we could go to the new restaurant and go back to my place. Maybe you could ride me or would you like it if I eat you out?" He said with a smirk.

Your round face quickly became red. "I-I actually have plans."

He looked at you with a shocked expression. "Oh. How about tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure."

"Text me when you are feeling lonely, cupcake."

"Kei. Stop calling me that."

"Fine." He said with a smile.

Suddenly. "I hope all of you don't have plans!" Said your boss. "Because I am taking all of you for drinks!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You had to cancel your plans with your friends.

"Hey Yachi, after this can you take me home?" You ask the one person who was your only friend at work.

"Of course (Y/N)." She said in her cheerful voice.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

As you and Yachi were drinking your eyes landed on the tall tsundere. He was talking to a beautiful girl.

"Ug." You said.

Yachi looked at you. "Um, (Y/N) I think you had enough."

"Yachi I don't know what to do about Tsukishima."

She knew about everything. "(Y/N) you deserve better." She wanted her friend to be in a loving and happy relationship.

"I know but I like him...but it's so obvious that he only wants sex."

"You need to go up to him and say that you are done." Yachi said, trying to encourage her chubby friend.

"You know what." You got up and approached Tsukishima.

You look at the tall blonde. "Kei, we need to talk." The girl who was talking to Tsukishima looked at you.

"Ew, who are you?"

You just look at her a little confused; maybe you were too drunk. You felt someone grab your hand. "She is my girlfriend." Tsukishima said.

"What!" She said annoyed.

"Come on." You said while dragging him away, so you two can talk. You didn't care what he said.

• Tsukishima POV •

(Does she need something? Or is she just horny? Or is she jealous? It doesn't matter, I'm still going to tell her.)

"Hey where are you taking me, cupcake?"

She turned around. "Kei, I'm done. Whatever this is. It is over."

I was frozen.

And she just walked away.

(What just happened?)

• Normal POV •

(You did it (Y/N)! Who is the queen? You.)

You confidently walked to Yachi. "I did it." You and Yachi celebrated.

To Be Continued....