🍋 Jotaro Kojo (JJBA) 🍋

Credit: pananrinji on Instagram.

🍼 I Want A Baby 🍼

🍼 I Want A Baby 🍼

You and Jotaro were just laying down watching TV, your chubby body was on top of your husband's strong body. When a thought came back in to your head. (We have been married for 4 years.) You were happy in your marriage, but having some kids running around wasn't a bad idea.

"Jotaro."

"Hm." He was looking at the TV.

"Um.....I want a......baby." You shyly said.

Jotaro looked shocked, but quickly return to his normal expression. "Ok when?" He said while looking at you.

"Wait you don't mind having a baby?"

"Of course. (Y/N) I love you."

"Then can we start today." You shyly said.

Jotaro gave you a smirk. "Of course." He said while picking you up, bridal style and walk towards the bedroom.

•~•~•~•

He softly puts your plump body on the bed and takes off his clothes and his hat. You start to take off your shirt, but was stopped.

"(Y/N) let me do it."

You just nod. Jotaro took off your clothes only leaving you in your undergarments. You try to hide your body which Jotaro didn't not like. He wanted to see your beautiful curves.

"(Y/N) please don't hide from me." He said while pulling your arms away from your body.

"Jotaro I am just...Insecure."

"Don't be because you will learn how much affect you have on my body." Jotaro started to rub your thighs loving the way they jiggle.

You were blushing like crazy.

(She is so cute.)

You feel Jotaro take off your bra and panties, leaving you expose. "(Y/N) I love you so much." He said while kissing your inner thigh.

"I love you too, Jotaro." You shyly said.

Jotaro slowly inserted a finger watching your chubby body react to his touch.

"Jotaro~"

He started to move faster wanting to hear your voice, loving the way you said his name. His fingers curling inside of you as he roughly thrusted in and out of you.

"Ah~" Your walls felt so good, hugging his fingers just right. He couldn't wait to fill you up with his cock.

You started to grind your hips wanted more. Jotaro started to lick your clit make you cum all over Jotaro's finger.

"Ah~"

Jotaro pulled out his fingers, your clear fluid coding his fingers. You looked down to see his hard dick.

"I want you to beg for my cock, baby girl." He said while licking your clear fluid off his fingers.

You swallow. "Jotaro please fill me up with your cock." You shyly said.

He give you a smirk. "I want to see you ride my dick."

You slowly and shyly got on top of him, hovering over his dick. You grab Jotaro's dick lining it up with your tight core. Slowly you sink down, taking all of him. You rapped your chubby arms around his neck.

"Jotaro~"

"Fuck (Y/N)."

You start to move in a steady pace, Jotaro's dick hitting places that his fingers could never reach. Jotaro was staring at your gorgeous body, watching it jiggle. Loving your expression and your moans.

You felt Jotaro roughly rubbing your clit. Making you cum instantly. Jotaro pulled himself out.

"Ah~" You moan, your thighs were shaking.

Jotaro flipped you, so your ass was on the air. You felt a harsh slap on your ass.

"I am going to fuck you so hard that you can't even walk for a few days." Jotaro roughly grips your chubby waste and slams in and out of you with in human speed.

Your eyes roll back in pure pleasure. You felt yourself get close again.

"Jotaro I am~"

"I know baby girl let's do it together."

Your walls clinch down on Jotaro's dick making both of you cum. Jotaro came deep inside of you.

He slowly pulled himself out making sure that his seed didn't leaked out.

"(Y/N) I love you." He said while hugging your chubby body.

You looked at him with tired eyes. "Love you too."

"