🍋 Jotaro Kojo (JJBA) 🍋

🖤 Snack Break 🖤

🖤 Snack Break 🖤

You and Jotaro were at his house studying for a test.

"Ug. I can't do this!" You said.

"(Y/N) it isn't that hard all you gotta do is add and-"

"Can we take a snack break."

"Yare yare daze." He said while getting up and giving you a kiss on your forehead. "You want something sweet or something else?"

"Um, I want to slice of your mom's famous chocolate pie. Pleaseee." You said while getting a pillow from Jotaro's bed.

"Is that all?"

"A glass of milk and don't forget the whip cream."

"Ok." Jotaro walked away to get your food.

•~•~•~•

Jotaro return with your food.

"Yay." Jotaro handed you, your food. "Thank you." You said while giving Jotaro a kiss on his cheek.

"No problem." He said with a blush.

You look at Jotaro expecting him to have something to eat too but he had nothing.

"Are you not going to eat anything?"

"I will eat my snack later."

"Ok." You started to eat your chocolate pie and took a few sips of your milk.

"Hey, (Y/N) is there something wrong?"

"Um. I am just stress you know the big test."

"Hm." Jotaro put his finger on his chin like he was thinking really hard.

"Ok anyways I'm done with the pie." You said while putting your plate in the middle of the table.

"(Y/N) sit on my lap."

Your chubby face instantly becomes a dark shade of red. "But I am..you know..to..h-"

"You are not heavy."

"Um.."

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro pulled you down onto his lap. You let out a squeak. "Now answer problem sixteenth."

You can feel the warm breath of Jotaro on your neck. (How am I supposed to concentrate??) You try to concentrate but felt Jotaro's hand slowly going under your shirt.

"What are...you....do...ing?"

"Just concentrate."

Jotaro's hands get closer to your bra causing you to let out shaking breaths. You felt his hands pulled your bra up exposing your breast. He slowly teased the little buds of nerves, pinching and pulling on them.

"Jotaro...I can't...concentrate." You said trying not to moan.

"Well I guess, I can finally eat my snack." Jotaro picks you up and lays your plush body on the bed also took off his hat. He slowly pulled off your pants and panties.

"Jotaro what about...your mom."

"She is not home." He was looking at your wet tight core, loving the site of your body. He slowly inserted a finger watching your reaction.

You let out a moan, music to Jotaro's ears. He loves your moans and wanted to hear more and wanted to make you screen his name. He stayed still, you wanted him to move so badly.

You grind your hips. "Jotaro..please move."

"Of course." Jotaro pulled his finger out and quickly back in.

"Ah~"

He started to lick your clit causing you to tug on his black hair.

"Mm." Jotaro said. Sending vibrations to your chubby body.

"Ah~"

He inserted a another finger in. Your toes curled up the slurping noises driving you crazy. You start to grind your hips wanted more.

"Please more...Jota..ro." You cover your face out of embarrassment, but Jotaro did not like this.

"I want you to watch me while I'm pleasuring you." He stopped moving.

You whimper missing his fingers deep inside of you. "J...Jot..aro..." You felt your arms move, you looked up to see Star Platinum.

"There you go, now look at me."

You obeyed and look at him with a blush. "Please Jotaro...I want you.."

He gives you a smirk. "Good girl." He started to go faster. Your thighs started to shake. "Cum for daddy." His words pushing you to the edge you came all over Jotaro's fingers and mouth.

He licks up your clear fluid. "You taste so sweet." He roughly grabs your chubby waist. Slowly licking up your sensitive pussy.

"I want more."

Let's just say the next day you had trouble walking.

I am not sure about this one I have mixed feelings about it but Idk

I am not sure about this one I have mixed feelings about it but Idk. Do you like it?