🌶(Oc) Crazy Lust Roommate🌶

⚠️ This is a little too spicy ⚠️
Not my art!!
The awesome art you see is from instagram by projectdivider

⚠️ This is a little too spicy ⚠️Not my art!! The awesome art you see is from instagram by projectdivider

The cute chubby girl

• Apollo POV •

"Have fun at work (Y/N)." I said with a smile.

"Bye Apollo." She said with a sweet smile.

(Oh how I wish she would be my girlfriend.) I look around our apartment. (I should clean.)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Ok, almost done. Now time for my favorite room." I look at (Y/N)'s room. (It took a while for (Y/N) to trust me enough to clean her room, it was worth it.)

I walked into her room, getting hit with her smell. "I love how she smells."

I look around her room quickly seeing something new. I look at the mysterious box that is sitting on her bookshelf. (Oh she already opened it.)

"(Y/N) sorry, but I'm just going to look." I said to nobody.

My eyes widened. (Is this.) I started to blush. (Oh~ My love really bought a sex toy.) I can feel myself getting excited.

(Oh~ How I will love to see her fuck her self with her new dildo.)

(No! Apollo, calm down!) I quickly put the box away, and tried to clean her room.

"I can't." I sit on her bed pulling out my hard cock. "Fuck~" Just the thought of (Y/N)'s chubby body jiggling every time that dildo fills her back up. "Oh Fuck~ I wish that toy was my cock~"

I started pumping myself. Thinking about (Y/N). I took a deep breath smelling her. "Oh (Y/N)~" I closed my eyes.

Imagining (Y/N)'s cute body laying down. ("Oh Apollo~") I pump myself faster. "Take all of my cock~" I thrust up imagining (Y/N)'s pussy taking all of my cum. "Ah~!"

I look down. "Wow. I came more?" (Good thing it didn't get on the floor or the bed.) I went to look at the time.

(What! How much time went to pass? (Y/N) is just getting out of work and I haven't started making dinner.)

Ok this one was fun to write!