🤍 Takanobu Aone 🤍(Haikyuu!!)

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸

🌸 Cherry Blossom 🌸

You were reading a book under a cherry blossom tree, your (C/H) hair flowing with the wind. You took a bite off of your lunch.

"Mm." You said with your eyes closed.

When you open your eyes you saw Aone looking at you with that intense gaze of his. You quickly got your stuff and walk to your next class feeling uncomfortable with someone watching you eating, mostly because that someone was your crush.

"Hey Aone you know that it isn't polite to stare." Said Futakuchi.

Aone looked at Futakuchi with the same intense stare.

"No wonder, she ran away you probably scared her." Said Futakuchi jokingly, but Aone looked at the floor with a sad look. 

"Hey I was joking....Aone do you like (Y/N)?"

Aone looks at Futakuchi and nods his head with so much excitement.

(She is so nice, sweet, kind and she puts a smile on everyone's face. I can't forget how beautiful her body is. She is just a angel.) Aone can only watch you from a distance because he loses his composure when he is near you.

"Ok Aone I would help you and (Y/N) get together." Said Futakuchi.

Aone bow, thanking Futakuchi in his own way.

•~•~•~•

You were walking to your last class. When you felt someone bump into you, causing you to drop your stuff. You look up to Futakuchi.

"Sorry (Y/N) I'm in a hurry!" He said while jogging away.

(Just Great.)

You started to clean up your stuff, but stop when someone was helping you. You look up to see Aone was the one helping you.

(Omg (Y/N) stay calm.)

"T..Thank you...Aone." You said while looking at the floor.

"Um..Y..(Y/N) I apologize for Futakuchi." He said while bowing.

"O it is ok."

* Ring *

"Sorry Aone, I have to go." You quickly bow and walked away.

Aone waved bye.

Futakuchi tabs Aone's shoulder. "So I guess it didn't work."

Aone looks at the floor in defeat.

"Hey we will try tomorrow."

~ After School ~

You were walking back home when someone pulled you in to a alley. They Cover your mouth with there hand, so you wouldn't scream.

"Shh. I just want some fun." Said a male's voice.

You instantly bite his hand.

"You Bitch." He smacked you causing you to fall on the floor.

"Someone help!" You shout it out.

"Shut up yo-" The male couldn't finish a sentence because if the tall, snowy white hair, Aone punching him right in the face knocking him out.

You just look at Aone with tear stained eyes.

"(Y/N) are-"

You quickly ran up to him squeezing him in a tight hug. Your plush body feeling safe in Aone's arms.

"Thank you." You said while burying your head into his chest, crying.

•~•~•~•

- After that incident you and Aone grew closer but you were still shy to eat in front of him.

"Hey (Y/N) why don't you eat lunch with us?" Aone said while looking at the cherry blossoms leaves flowing down.

"Um..I just..* huff * I just think you will be disgusted of me." You said while looking away from Aone.

"(Y/N) I would never be disgusted of you. Why do you put yourself down like that?"

"I just think I am too fat and-" You couldn't finish your sentence.

"No you are not fat. Your curves are so cute and beautiful...and that's why....I can't stop staring at you."

You look at Aone. He had a dark blush on his face.

"A..Aone.."

Aone pulls you into a hug. Loving the feeling of your plush body in his arms, like if he was protecting you.

"(Y/N) I love you." He whisper to you.

"I love you too."

The cherry blossoms floating around you guys.

I don't know about this one

I don't know about this one. 🤔