🖤 Kageyama Tobio 🖤(Haikyuu!!)

🍫 Chocolate Milk 🍫

🍫 Chocolate Milk 🍫

You and Kageyama were walking towards the vending machine to get your daily doses of milk.

- You and Kageyama have been childhood friends and Kageyama had the biggest crush on you. He loves you, but you didn't notice.

"Tobio, so how is practice?" You said.

"Um! G..Good."

"Haha, Tobio why are you so nervous?"

"I have a big game today and...when we win...can we go to our favorite bakery!"

You smiled. "Of course, Tobio."

You put your money in to the vending machine, pressing the button to get your chocolate milk. You walked to a bench to enjoy your chocolate milk, Tobio quickly sitting next to you.

You both just enjoy your milks.

"(Y/N) remember, when we were kids you let me lay on your lap to calm me down. I was...can I lay on your lap?"

You blush. "Y..Yeah." Kageyama got up to throw away his milk box and slowly put his head on your thick thighs.

(Ok (Y/N) calm down!)

Kageyama was in heaven and was panicking. (She is so soft and cute.)

"Um Tobio, can I play with your hair?"

"Yeah."

You play with Kageyama's hair, it was so soft. You continue to do this a few times.

"Tobio, I need to throw away my milk box."

Kageyama raised his hand. "Here."

You slowly handed over your chocolate milk box. He got up to throw away the box and put his head back on your thighs.

You blush and just continue to play with his hair.

•~•~•~•~•

"Tobio lunch time is almost over." You said while looking at Tobio.

"Just a little-"

"Look what we have here?" You look up to see Tsukishima.

You blush. "Hi Tsukishima."

"So the king his a queen now."

Kageyama just looked at he. "Go away I am trying to relax."

"Ok your majesty, I would leave you and your queen alone." He said while walking away.

"Tobio um."

"One more minute." 

"Ok."

I am trying to writing more be patient, Ok author-chan out :3