Levi Ackerman,No Name, 🍋Part 2 (AOT)🍋

3,550 words 0-o omg!! This one took me forever!!!! 😫😫😫

🎶 Look 🎶

So, here you were going on another tour with your dream band. You still couldn't believe it.

You looked at the plane ticket and your suitcase. This was your third month on the job of being the new manager and in those months you fell madly in love with Levi, but there was no way he would love you. You have seen his fangirls and all of them were so beautiful just like models and you were fat.

But what you didn't know was the insecure chubby girl has stolen Levi's heart.

(Yeah no way he would like me.) You thought while waiting for the taxi.

•~•~•~•

A black car pulled up in front of you. The window rolled down to reveal Levi.

You froze up. His eyes just made you week.

"Hey brat you are just going to look at me or are you going to get in?"

"Oh sorry." You quickly put your stuff in the backseat and sat at the passenger seat.

"I thought that Hange was getting me a taxi or something."

"There's no way I will let you get in the car with a stranger. It's more safe like this." Levi said.

"Oh will thank you Levi." You said with a smile.

You could've swore that he had a light blush.

(No I am just seeing things.)

"(Y/N) here." Levi handed you your favorite candy bar.

"Thank you Levi!" You quickly snatched the bar and started to eat it.

For some reason Levi always had some kind of sweet treat to give you. One time you refuse to take it because you went that hungry and the look he gave you made you feel so guilty, so you always accept the candy.

~ Levi POV ~

I gave her the candy bar. I have been having sweet treats and picking them up for (Y/N).

(At first I just wanted to see her eat the candy wishing that I was the one to feed her and I kind of want to make her bigger.)

(But, I can't even look at her when she eats. The reason is because I just get so aroused.)

(Is it weird to have this kind of kink?)