🦉 Koutarou Bokuto 🦉 (Haikyuu!!)

📝 Homework 📝

📝 Homework 📝

You were helping Bokuto on his homework. You guys were sitting next to the window.

"So Bokuto are you going to the dance with anyone?" You ask the question that was bothering you the whole day. You looked up to see Bokuto playing with his pencil and not paying attention to the homework.

He looked at you. "I really want to ask someone but she is like the most beautiful girl in the world and...and...I don't have a chance." He said while his hair was going down.

"Hey don't say that

"Hey don't say that. If she doesn't say yes to you, she just committed a crime." This hurts because you know that he was not talking about you. You put on a smile. 

He looked at you. His hair popping back up. "You really think she would say yes to me?"

"Of course."

He looked at your (E/C) eyes, those beautiful eyes that he fell in love with. "So um (Y/N)." He said quickly looking away from you.

"Yeah." You said with a light blush.

Bokuto opened his mouth when suddenly the door opened.

"All students must return home." Said a teacher.

~ Outside Of The School ~

You were looking at Bokuto's homework while you were distracted he was staring at you.

Loving the way you made such a cute face when you were focus on something. Loving your beautiful curves and damn those thighs of yours would always made him um crazy. 

"Good job Bokuto you got some of the questions correct, so we are going to get some ice cream." You said with a smile.

(I want this woman.)

~ On The Way To The Ice Cream Shop ~

You looked at the beautiful blue sky. Remembering what Bokuto was trying to say.

"Hey Bokuto what would you trying to say when we were in the class room?" You said, your adorable chubby face focusing on the boy who has the biggest crush on you and it was so obvious.

He looked away from you, focusing on the blue sky. "Um so um.." He looked at you, grabbing your chubby hands. "(Y/N) I..I love you...so please go out with me!" He said with a blush.

(What!! Say something!!)

"Umm..I um." You where obviously confused what just happened, but you were quickly to say something. "Why?" You said, your insecurity showing.

Bokuto looked at you like if you were crazy or something. He could tell you millions of reasons why and the thought of you thinking that you need a reason even though it was obvious just broke his heart.

"Why? (Y/N) you always help me on my homework and study with me. You are so nice to people even if you don't know them. You always believe in me and you are like my little cute cheerleader. You are so beautiful."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Um duh you are drop dead gorgeous."

"My stomach and thighs don't bother you?"

"No should they I think they're amazing and I really um like your thighs."

That last comment made you blush. "I love you too Bokuto."

The whole time you knew him, you never seen him this happy.

"Yes she said yes!!"

"Bokuto shh."

"Oh sorry." He said with a smile. "Now (Y/N) would you go to the dance with me?" He said while extending his hand to you.

"Of course." You said while holding his hand.

Ug the next chapter is going to be a long one aaaa 😫

Ug the next chapter is going to be a long one aaaa 😫. So request would open when I am done writing Shoji's oneshot and the Levi's oneshot part two is going to be sooo long aaaaaa (T-T). Why is it so time consuming to write one goddamn 🍋 (T-T).