🤍 Koshi Sugawara 🤍(Haikyuu!!)

🍨 Thank you 🍨

🍨 Thank you 🍨

It was one of those days were your self-esteem was like yeah I'm ahead out, so you called Sugawara your boyfriend. You two were on the couch cuddling watching your favorite anime.

"(Y/N) I love you." He said while hugging you tightly.

"Thank you Sugawara." You softly gave him a kiss.

(He deserves better maybe someone skinny~)

(No he said he loves me.)

(It is so obvious it was a lie. He is just using you~)

"Hey (Y/N)." Said Sugawara snapping you out of your own thoughts.

"Sorry what?"

Sugawara gives you a smile. "I was saying that we should go get some ice cream."

"That sounds like fun."

•~•~•~•

You and Sugawara were walking around town it was nice, but those dark thoughts came back.

(You should break up with him before he does it first~)

(Stop!)

(You know that I'm right~)

"(Y/N)?"

You looked up to see Sugawara with concern in his eyes.

"(Y/N) is there something wrong?"

"Um....Sug....awara."

"Yes (Y/N) please tell me what is wrong."

You let go of his hand and looked away from him. "I think we should b..break up."

"Y...why (Y/N) did I do something or say something wrong?"

"No, sorry I need to go." You quickly ran away from him.

"(Y/N) wait!!"

•~•~•~•

You stop running surprisingly you lost him. You looked around to see a park, so you decided to sit on the swing. Tears rolled down your chubby cheeks.

"Why...wh..y...can't you...be p...perfect."

You continue to cry.

(You did the right thing he is going to be so happy now~)

(You are ri-)

Your thoughts while interrupted by someone.

"(Y/N)!"

You looked up to see Sugawara with tears forming in his eyes. You quickly stand up looking away from him.

"(Y/N) please just.." Sugawara quickly grabbed your wrist.

"Stop!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm not good enough for you!" You look at him with tear stained eyes.

"Y..(Y/N).."

"Sugawara you deserve someone better." You said with a sad smile. This broke Sugawara's heart.

"Sh..shut up! (Y/N) I love you and when I say that I need it. I love your smile, eyes, your cute nose...your plump lips, and your body it just so perfect." He pulls you into a hug. "And I don't understand why cant you see the way I do." He hugs you tighter loving your chubby body pressed up against his, keeping you safe.

"Sugawara..thank you.." You said while tears running down your chubby face.

Sugawara looks at you slowly getting closer to your plump lips, giving you a kiss fill with so much love.

Both of you pulled away from air.

"I love you." You shyly said.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He said while wiping away your tears. "Now how about that ice cream."

You smiled.

- The whole day Sugawara gives you compliments and butterfly kisses.

Sorry if this was too sad, but I hope you like it