Chapter 1

Okogi's and Misusawa's are known as the strongest and richest family of all. They have their own business, company, factory and other things. But there is a secret that no one knows. They are trained fighters who works with the military to prevent the terror attacks and murders. They also protect their beloved ones and if someone harms them Okogi's looses their control over their body. They will hunt down everyone of the murderers who killed their family or friends. That's why they developed a pill that helps them to control their anger. But Yuzuko Okogi was a special one. She was soft and kind. She got her mothers attitude.
She was also kinda weak. That's why her father Yongi Okogi never forced the family traditions on her. He actually never wanted her daughter to be cold hearted in the first place. But Yongi always knew there was a crazy side in her daughter deep down that someday could erupt for someone or something. And that was true. One day Yuzu's mother got killed in front of her eyes when she was 14. She couldn't do anything to save her.
Then someone spoke "you need me"
"No!!who are you?"
"I'm you! I know what you want...revenge "
"Father said revenge is not the answer!!"
"YOU WEAKLING. LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER. IF YOU WERE STRONG YOU COULD SAVE HER. NOW FUCKING USE ME"
"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Every thing was red because of blood. All she could think is kill and kill. She looked at her mother with teary eyes slowly walking towards her dead body.
YUZU!!!-someone screamed
That person ran towards her. Yuzu still was not in control over her body.
"NO ONE GETS NEAR HER!!"- Yuzu screamed and ran towards that person with a knife. And
ACK!!!
Yuzu's eyes widen seeing the person that she killed.
"NO!!! AAAAA!!! DAD!!!"
Her father just smiled.
"No dad don't leave me like mom. NO!! HOW COULD I KILL MY OWN FATHER!!! I DONT WANNA LIVE ANYMORE I WANNA DIE!!"-Yuzu screamed as she put the knife before her chest.
"NO Yuzu my daughter. You have to live. Please. Live for me for your mother, for one's you love."-Yongi said and coughed blood.
"Dad!!!"-Yuzu sobbed.
"Just remember one thing your the dominant one in your body. Don't let 'IT' control you. I love you. And I want you to be happy."-Yongi said and............................KNOCK KNOCK
Yuzu woke up by the sound of the door.
"Ma'am we'll be landing in 10 minutes."-A woman said.
"OK."-Yuzu said and the woman left her alone in her room.
Yuzu sighed
"Again that dream" Yuzu again sighed and went to the bathroom to fresh up herself as some flashback came in her mind. She just shook her head and got ready to land. She look at her window as a smile appeared in her face. "Mei I left you once but I'll not leave you this time. I will protect the one I love."
The private plane landed. Yuzu walk to the VIP waiting room waiting for her car to take her to the hotel. She sighed remembering her mission.
FLASHBACK
Yuzu was in her office drinking hot chocolate in peace while playing on her phone.
"Boss the chairman is calling you."- Yuzu's assistant said.
"Agh..what does gramps wants now? I just finished a murder case now!"- Yuzu said annoyed.
"I don't know but you really should go."
Yuzu just sighed "fine tell him I'm coming in a minute or 2"
"Yes boss"
In the chairman's office
"What now gramps? I'm like tired as fuck."-Yuzu groaned.
"Yuzu you are the next heir of the OG corporation so its low of you to use this kinds of words in office and call me sir or chairman when we are in the office."- Yzu's gramps said sternly.
"Yeah yeah fine. So Mr Sir Chairman what is the cause for you to call me in my break."- Yuzu said Sarcastically.
"There is a new case you have to solve which involves The Aiharas. I will not force you to take the case."-gramps said.
Yuzu stayed quiet for a moment. "Tell me the details"- Yuzu said seriously.
" I'll not be the one telling you the details. You'll be going back to Japan and you'll meet him in person because it will also involve Mr Aiharas daughter Mei Aihara."-gramps said.
"Wait I'll be meeting Mei?"- Yuzu exclaimed.
"Not quite. You'll be meeting Sho Aihara. He'll explain everything. Now leave early todays and pack your things from our mansion."-gramps said
Yuzu stered at him for a sec and left saying nothing.
End of fashback

Yuzu sighed again. "At least he should let me bring my assistant."
Suddenly a car pulled by her.
"Get in. "- a male said.
Yuzu knew who was it. She clenched her fist.
"Sho Aihara"