Chapter 11

Yuzu and  Mei were at the mall now buying cooking things cause Mei literelly didn't had anything in her kitchen, so Yuzu took matters in her own hands.

"Mei we've got the kitchen stuffs but do you need anything else?"-Yuzu said with a slight concern cause Mei's expression said that she needed something else. Mei looked at Yuzu with a shy face. She wanted say something but she couldn't decide that if she should say it out or not. Yuzu felt that  Mei was uncomfortable.

"I'm really sorry Mei if i made you uncomfortable but you can tell me."- Yuzu said while she held Mei's hand with a sad smile on her face. Mei's eyes widen. "No you are not making me uncomfortable."-Mei's thought hit her. 

"No it's not like that. it's just um.."- Mei hesitated first then took a deep breath and looked at Yuzu's smilling face. That helped her relax a bit. "I-I-I need P-pads."- Mei said and looked away. Yuzu got stunned at first and smilled then laughed her ass off.

"Ahhahahah...why do you ahaha have to make this so complicated? ahaha"-Yuzu said as she laughed her ass off. Mei looked at Yuzu with confused look.

"I guess we have the same period date. Don't you think it's destiny to make us together."- Yuzu said with a wink. Mei smiled and before she could say something Yuzu said "Just kidding." and laughed her ass of again.

"I think it's not a bad idea to say this as our destiny."- Mei smiled as she walked pass Yuzu towards the counter.

Yuzu stood there for some sec and then came back to her senses. Yuzu gave the biggest smile in the world. "Hey Mei wait up!"- Yuzu said as she caught up to Mei. After, all the expense had been paid the two girls were now walking down the street joking and laughing. Mainly Yuzu was telling jokes and laughing At them. Mei was just facepalming herself all the way.

Rycho POV

I was with my other teammates talking about some normal shits. We all didn't expect that we'll have a fancy dinner at our first day of work. Madam Okogi sure is strict when it comes to work but so sweet other times. Why do I think I'm falling for her  LOL. Nah! Not possible. My  day dreaming was interrupted by one of my friend Collin.

"Hey thanks for the treat Ryo."- Collin said as he gave me a small smack on my arm. Yep i forgot to tell them that madam Okogi  was the one who is giving us treat. I then cleared my throat and took attention of my other teammates.

"Guys i forgot to tell you that this dinner is not from me. This dinner is from Madam Okogi for our hard work today."-I said. Everyone got a little surprised cause we barely worked today.

"Wow that woman is something!! Giving her underlings treat at the first day of their work"-One of the guy said.  We talked for a bit then we bide our goodbyes to each other.

Now I was walking down the streets listening my fav song 'War of hearts' from Shadowhunters. As I was walking I saw a tall bloned girl standing near a medicine shop. One look and I understood who it was. Yuzuko Okogi. 

Yuzu POV

Me and Mei were now at a medicine store not so far from the mall. You know buying pads for our period. I thought I should go to the store to buy pads but Mei insisted me to stay outside cause you know she is a shy type when it comes to this things. So now I was outside playing in my phone something called flappy birds. Interesting game! Then out of nowhere a shadow appeared beside me.  A familiar one. With my reflex i blocked the guy.

"M-maam it's R-Rycho."-Rycho shuttered. I released him from my grip. He norvousely laughed while rubbing his arm. "Wow thats some reflex you've got boss."

"Rycho! I almost broke your arm! Don't scare me like that!"-I scolded Rycho. He just norvousely laughed again. I sighed and leaned against a pole behind me.

"Maam What are-"-Before Rycho could say something i cut him off.

"We are out of duty for now so just call me Yuzu."-I said as I game him a smile. He hesitated at first but then cleared his throat afterwards.

"So ok Yuzu-chan. What are you doing here at this hour?"

"My question is the same." I said as i laughed a bit. "Just kidding. Mei-san is just buying some pads thats all." Hearing me saying pads he blushed.

"Don't u think Yuzu you're to much straightforward about everything."

"Can't help it. It's my nature."- I giggled. Then we both laughed.

Rycho POV

I was laughing with Maam. No Yuzu. So sweet. She's just like a kid when she laughs. We were talking some more when I heard a cold voice from my back.

"Yuzu." I looked back and saw a woman with beautiful lavander eyes and raven hair. Noticable beauty. No wonder who it was. Aihara Mei. I quickly moved backwards because i could feel her stare stabbing me. She simply came to Yuzu and gave her the packet she was holding still stabbing me with her stare.

"Mind introducing to this friend of your who you were laughing so happily?"- She said coldly still giving me a glare. I could feel shivers down my spine. Shit Yuzu's lover sure is scary. i think how she handles her. 

"Mei" Yuzu said with a big grin and wow Aihara-san's eyes soften at that. So this is how Yuzu controls her.

"This is Rycho Temengu. One of my good friends." Mei looked at me and gave me an odd glare. I guess Yuzu felt this intense situation. "Wait I'll call a texi" Thanx Yuzu you saved me.

"Hello Aihara-san. Nice to meet you. I'm Yuzu's friend."- crap! what else i was supposed to say? She just glared at me more and more. It sucked my soul out of my body. I was saved when a texi arrived. Oh fuck she's scary!! She looked at me one last time and before going inside the texi she whispered "I hope it's only FRIEND" It gave me shivers down my spine. After she went inside i sighed but Yuzu laughed her ass off.

"Sorry for that Rycho. and also listen you have to come with me to our new headquaters tomorrow. After my school i want to see you at the place, right on time. Don't be late. i hate when people lates."- yuzu said with her serious face. It was scary as hell!!

"Y-yes M-maam"

"And also--

"Maam we can talk about it tomorrow cause i can feel your girlfriends glare bursting through the car, fucking all the physics law in the dumpstar."- I said with a shaky voice. Yuzu just laughed.

"You're a funny guy. I like you."- Yuzu said as she walked towards the texi but stopped at the midway.

"And She's not my girlfriend but will be someday I hope."- and that said she got on the texi and left. I clenched my chest. Whats this feeling? "Yuzuko Okogi. why do you make me feel this way?"

I hate it.

To Be Continued...