Chapter 5

A/N's note: I will take some moves from Haikyuu cause ya know its my fav anime. So thats all. Enjoy y'all. ;3

Harumin was looking at Yuzu very confused.
"Um Yuzucchi I don't know what you're thinking but we have to make a plan or else the V.P and the prez will kick out butt's at the court ya know."- Harumin said kinda Sarcastically.

"Chill Harumin. I have the perfect plan."- Yuzu said with a smirk.
"First, don't be nervous its just a game. Just set the ball high for me it won't have to be perfect and always pin your ears up like a bunny. I can give a lot of orders sometimes heheh"- Yuzu said the last part Sarcastically.

"Yes boss you're on the lead."- Harimin sighed in defeat.

In the court

"Mei Mei I'm kinda getting sick with this types of matches that coach is setting us with. Whoever joins new coach just sets us with them. Urg!!"- Himeko said to Mei as she saw Yuzu entering the court.
"But I guess this will be easy."- Himeko smirked looking at the blonde.

"Himeko!! Don't underestimate our opponents. Because you may not know what their skills are!!"- Mei scolded Himeko.
"Sorry Mei Mei."

The game begins

Mei went to serve. She did a jump float serve.
"Nice Mei but you need more than that."

Yuzu smoothly received that ball.
"Harumin now!!" Yuzu said as she moved towards the net and jumped.
And spike!!! Even girls were drooling on Yuzu.
"Girl does this always happens to you?"- Harumin said as she looked at the group of girls.
"Don't worry mama. I'm used to this."- Yuzu said to Harumin and winked to the girls.
"Aww look she winked at me"
"No!! She winked at me."
Now the girls were fighting.

"What's up with this girls?"- Himeko asked confused.
Mei just felt something burning in her heart. Jealousy?
"Mei Mei are u alright?"
Mei just nodded.

Now Yuzu was serving. "Mei I'll prove you that I'm not weak. I became strong just to protect you."
Yuzu threw the ball on the air. She ran towards the flying ball then jumped high. 'Smack'
Himeko shivered.
The whole court was quite. Mitsuko was speechless. Yuzu served but it was like a spike.
Mei didn't even saw the ball coming.

The group of girls cheered.
"Wow!!! Yuzucchi that was awesome."- Harumin said as she hugged her best friend.
"Hehe that was nothing."- Yuzu said scratching her neck.
"But girl I think ya should go a bit easy. Cause you're serve got me scared as fuck."- Harumin said.
Yuzu just laughed then nooded a yes.

Yuzu served again. It was a normal serve. Mei received it smoothly and passed to Himeko.
"Mei get that point!!"- Himeko shouted.
Mei jumped and spiked. Yuzu appeared out of nowhere and blocked.
"She sure is fast. She blocked Mei Mei so easily."- Himeko thought .

Harumin was serving now.
"Harumin try to serve towards Himeko so Mei can't spike and also as fast as possible take your position. I'll cover you up."- Yuzu said.
Harumin served towards Himeko and took her position.
"Shit they are targeting Himeko to prevent me from spiking. I guess I have no choice."
"Himeko move from your position!!"-Mei shouted as she ran towards her as fast as possible.
Himeko reacted quickly and moved from her position to her opposite. Mei dived and received the ball.
"Himeko left set now!!!!"- Mei said as she stood up quickly and ran towards her left net side.
"Yes Mei Mei!!"

"Wait!! She will spike from her left hand?"- Harumin shouted.
"Harumin block that spike now!!!"- Yuzu shouted at Harumin.
Harumin didn't had time to talk back so she jumped.
"Nice but not enough to block me."
Mei placed a left cross cut shot.
"Yes!! Mei Mei finally pulled that shot wait what!!"

"Guess you forgot me like always huh?!! I have always been watching you Mei, from the very beginning of our story!!"- Yuzu shouted as she dived and received the ball.
"No way!!"
"Yeah!!!!! YUZUCCHI!!!"
"Harumin set that fucking ball."- Yuzu ordered.
Harumin quickly ran towards the ball and a high set!!
"If you don't get this fucking point you have to add a cheesecake with a latte."- Harumin shouted at Yuzu.

"Thats too easy to predict!! "- Mei shouted at Harumin as she jumped to block. Yuzu jumped to spike. Everyone who were watching the match stopped breathing for a sec. Mitsuko was just watching from out side the court. "Interesting"

Everyone thought that Yuzu's spike was blocked by Mei but nop thats wrong.
Mei felt a sharp pain on her index finger.
Yuzu's spike bursted through Mei's fingers leaving them numb. Mei fell on her back groaning in pain. Her hand hurt pretty bad and it was also kinda bleeding. Yuzu just ran to her without thinking anything and carried her in bridle style and took her to a near by seat.

"I'm really sorry Mei. Please forgive me. It's all my fault."- Yuzu said with a sad expression.
"No its fine. It was just an accident."- Mei calmly said as she pat Yuzu's head.
"No it wasn't an accident Mei. I purposefully forced the ball through your fingers to show you how powerful I've become. But I never thought it will end up hurting you. I'm the worst."- Yuzu cried internally.
Yuzu took out a tissue from her pocket and wiped the blood from Mei's finger.
Before Yuzu could say something Harumin and Himeko came up to them.
"Mei Mei are you alright?"- Himeko said hugging Mei's other arm.
"Are you OK prez?"- Harumin asked.
Before Mei could answer Yuzu stood up as she looked at Himeko.
"Curly pants please take Mei to the infirmary."- Yuzu said.
Himeko looked at Yuzu's eyes as she realised it was filled with guilt and sadness.
"OK but you're still the crabby (Cry+Baby) I know."- Himeko said as she left with Mei. Mei just couldn't help but to look at the blonde over and over.
"Why does she looks more hurt than me?"

Yuzu sighed.
"Girl whats with that crabby and curly pants? I am kinda having a feeling that you 3 have some kind of connection specially prez."- Harumin said.
Yuzu stayed silent and sighed.
"I know somethings wrong. You know I can always give you an ear to hear and a heart from where you can get some advice."- Harumin patted Yuzu.
Yuzu was surprised hearing Harumins word.
Yuzu gave her signature smile to Harumin as she said, "Lets go to the cafeteria first then I'll tell you, I promise."-Yuzu said as she thought "the less people know about me is better or else their lifes could be in danger."
Yuzu sighed.

In the cafeteria,

"So now would you mind giving me my treat now."- Harumin said Sarcastically.
"Harumin not now. Didn't you wanted to listen what actually happened between us 3."- Yuzu said as she facepalmed herself.
"Oh..yeah..I thought you forgot. LOL"- Harumin said as sipped her drink.
"So listen.....-

To be continued...

A/N's note:
I know this chapter didn't have that much detail but only sports drama. But I hella like Yuzu being cool so I added this part. I am really fucking tired cause ya know I ma high school 1st year student and our teachers are giving us piles of assignments and assignments and we are having a programming contest in our school and I'm participating in it. Wish me luck. Bye. Until next chapter.
Se ya🥱