Chapter 2

Yuzu got in the car. For some minutes there was dead silent. Then Yuzu broke the silent and said
"Explain Mr Aihara."- Yuzu said.
"Hey! Don't act like we are strangers Yuzu. Call me Sho."- Sho said in a funny tone.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever."- Yuzu said
"Don't worry lets go to the hotel fist then I'll explain you're mission."- Sho said seriously.
At the hotel
"Why?"
"Huh?"
"Why did you leave your own daughter like that?"- Yuzu clenched her hand looking out the window with sad expression.
Sho stayed silent for a moment. Then said,
"I know you cared about Mei. But I had to. It was important."
"More important than your daughter?"- Yuzu said which hit Sho like a stone.
Sho sighed "you remember the Higashi family?"
Yuzu's blood was boiling hearing the Name Higashi.
"How can I forget the one who killed my  mother"- Yuzu thought as she took a sip from her glass of water.
Sho continued " My wife Alisa was an Asuma which is one of the richest family in the world. The Old Higashi's younger son fell in love with Alisa. So they arranged a marriage between Alisa and The younger son of Higashi family Damen Higashi. But one day the Asuma found that Damen was cheating on Alisa and was marring her for her property. So the Asuma's made The Higashi's go bankrupt. Then made me and Alisa marry eachother. We were a happy family because Mei was born. But after 14 years that basterd Damen came back for revenge. He killed every member of Asuma. And then went after Alisa and me. He didn't know we had a daughter. So to protect Mei I left the family."- Sho said as his voice cracked.
Yuzu just sat there in a shock. "That Damen Higashi also killed mama."
"And do you know why that Damen also killed your mother?"- Sho said as him tears were rolling down.
Yuzu just clenched her heart looking down.
"Because your mother, Ume saw my wife getting killed and she wanted help but they also captured her and killed your mother in front of you and"- Sho sobbed. "I'm such a baby."- Sho thought to himself and continued as a sad smile formed on his face. "You killed Damen and also you father by accident."- Sho said.
"I am a killer. I don't know why I wasn't the one who died that day with my parents."- Yuzu sobbed.
"To protect the one you love."- Sho said like he meant a certain someone.
Yuzu's eyes widen hearing that as a smirk formed on the lips.
"So what's the mission boss?"- Yuzu said seriously.
Sho wiped his tears with a tissue and smiled.
"So recently I've found out that father arranged a marriage for Mei."- Sho said seriously.
Yuzu's heart ached hearing that.
"That person is the elder son of Damen Higashi Amiya Higashi"- Sho said.
"Wait what!! That basterds son!! Why? Does your father or Mei not know?"- Yuzu literally just shouted.
"Cool down Yuzu. My father knows. As for for Mei guess not."- Sho sighed.
"So there could be a possibility that they could be forcing this marriage on gramps."- Yuzu exclaimed.
"Exactly"- Sho said.
"So whats my role?"
"You'll protect Mei and also investigate the matter. It could be very dangerous."- Sho said.
"That doesn't matter. But why did you choose me for this mission. I mean you could just ask gramps for higher rank agents than me."- Yuzu questioned.
"Because you are the perfect person for this mission and also your family is involved."- Sho said.
"Hmm....any detail about Mei?"- Yuzu said as she slightly blushed
Sho just smiled.
"She is a first year at Aihara University, business management. You'll also be going to the same University as Mei. And I also secretly contacted with father and he will allow you to stay with Mei in her apartment."- Sho said as he chuckled.
Yuzu just blushed.
"Don't you think it'll be better to have a assistant?"- Yuzu said.
"Don't worry about that. There will be some men always behind you. Just one call and they'll appear in a minute."- Sho said proudly.
"Yeah yeah"- Yuzu just rolled eyes.
"OK guess it's time for me to go?"- Sho said as he stood up and started walking towards the door.
"OK Sho. Wish me luck I guess. Bye"
Sho left the hotel.
Yuzu still sitting on the couch re thinking every details that Sho told her.
She slowly walked towards her luggage which was full of guns and spy gadgets. She packed her mission bag which she'll be wearing during school. Then she goes to the bathroom to take a shower. She came back totally naked. She had just stunning body with six pack ABS. "I have to exercise regularly to maintain this body. Sigh. This mission will be tiring as fuck."
It was night time. Yuzu hopped in her bed looking at the ceiling. "Just wait for me Mei. I'll protect you. I'll tear every single one who will try to harm you."- Yuzu thought as she drifted of to sleep as a flashback came running.
Flashback
"Mei don't worry. Everything will be ok. Please don't cry. It hurts me when you cry."- Yuzu said to Mei patting her back.
"MOTHER!! I don't get it. Why? Why would they kill my mother!!?"- Mei cried loudly as she was mentally breaking down.
Yuzu just hugged Mei tightly as her tears were forming. "Don't cry Mei. Be strong. I understand how you feel."- Yuzu said and burst into tears.
They both just cried in eachothers arms.
"I will protect you Mei. I swear."- Yuzu said while crying.
"NO!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO PROTECT ME. YOU ARE WEAK. YOU EVEN COULDN'T SAVE YOUR OWN MOTHER WHO DIED IN FRONT OF YOU."-Mei shouted and pushed Yuzu.
Yuzu fell on top a glass table and the glass broke causing a scratch on her back.
When Mei realised what she had done. She rushed towards Yuzu.
"Y..yuzu...I.. I..."- before Mei could finish. Yuzu stood up and walked away leaving Mei in her room alone. Mei just sobbed.
"I deserve to be alone."
After hearing the things Mei said. Yuzu went to abroad with her grandparents to train hard.
"I swear when I come back I'll not be the weakling you saw"
End of flashback

Yuzu just sighed remembering that incident.
She rolled to the other side of the bed.
"So thats why you said those things that night."