Chapter 14

Yuzu Pov

After a while later the class started. It was Math class aka Mr.Assholes class, I mean Amiya's class and Mei was also looking down. I swear if it weren't for grandpa I would have killed him the day I saw him. As always he entered the class looking at Mei with a perverted look. Then looked at me with a death glair. Aaaa I am scared. Hah. He then said some crap and I was  literally regretting not ditching this class but I had to stay for Mei. I am also ready to burn in hell for Mei. I love her.
"Hey you!"- My eyes twitched as a voice interrupt my daydream about Mei.
"Are you listening to me?!"-Amiya said.
"No"-I said as everybody looked at me. Mei stared at me with an amused face. I winked at her and she looked away hiding her face with her hand.
"What was that?"
"Nothing Sir."
"Come to the board."
I groaned as I stood up and walked pass by Harumin to the board. Amiya took out a big fat book from his bag as he smirked at me. Disgusting asshole. I wanna puke. He wrote the problem on the board and handed me the marker and guess what, the problem was easy as fuck. So I just did the problem in a minute and went back to my seat ignoring Amiya and others. When I came to my seat I was kinda confused cause everyone was looking at me shocked. Did I do something wrong? Whatever I went back to my daydreaming.
30 minutes have passed and I saw the most annoying sence ever. Amiya was staring at Mei's thighs. Now you see why I don't like skirts. and whats more Mei knew that but didn't say anything. My blood started to boil.
"Harumin I'll treat you double. Just go with the flow."- I said as I got up from my seat.
"Sir, you may not know but there's a slight problem with my eye sight. So It would be very kind if president could change her seat with me."- I requested. But not quite. It was just an act. Amiya seemed annoyed. But there was no choice but to give the permission. So I walked towards Mei as Mei got up.
"Please wear your skirt a little down from now on."-I whispered as I took Mei's sit. Mei walked towards mine.
Then the class went a little normal. I also started to daydream about Mei.
"H-hey"- It was again interrupted. It was the girl who sat beside Mei. She was a nerd type girl.
"Hey."-I said.
"I-i am Laika Moshi. Nice to meet you."- Laika said. She looked kinda panicked I guess.
"I'm Yuzuk-
"I-i know. You play volleyball very good and very gentle to others and whats more you're very good at studying."- Laiko said shyly. Wow guess it was obvious to everyone. I smiled at her.
"Nah. I'm not that good at studying though. It's boring."
"But you did that problem very easily there."
"It's just something I learnt a few years ago hehe"-I laughed softly but immediately stopped as I saw Laika's face turn pale.
"Few years ago?!! That problem was not even for our class!!"
"Wait! What do you mean?"
"Look, you saw that big fat book right?"- She said as I nodded.
"That's a third year calculus book."-She said and I was confused. Shit, I forgot that I studied advance. So I actually graduated University a year ago. I have to give an excuse now.
"O-oh..umm I-i-i had a big sister. She taught me some years ago. Hehe"- I laughed nervously.
"Oh. I see."- She said and we again went back to silence. I sighed and went back to daydream.
After some boring classes later, It was finally lunch time and I was very hungry. I got up from Mei's seat and went to Harumin's seat.
"Mama lets go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry."- I whinned. Harumin looked at me and petted me then hugged me.
"Yep. But todays your treat."
"Fine"
We were talking some more shits which was interrupted by a sweet like honey voice. You know who I mean.
"Umm..Yuzu?"- Mei said. I turned my face towards her.
"Yeah?"
"May I and Himeko join too?"- Mei asked nervously.
"....yeah sure."- I said with a sweet smile.
Me, Harumin and Mei exited the room as we started walking towards the council room.
"Meimei."-A voice was heard from the council room. Momokino-san ran out of the room with full of energy but she frowned as she saw us. Mainly me I guess.
"Oh you guys are here too"
"We'll be joining them for lunch."-Mei said with a calm voice.
"What! Why?"- Himeko blurted out in confusion.
Mei glared at Himeko sucking her soul out of her body. That's our ice queen. I love her.
I smiled at her as she looked away covering her face with her hand. Yep definitely cute.

At the Cafeteria

We walked in the cafeteria as everyone started to murmur. I heard some murmur.
"Look the ice queen and the school prince are here together."
"Do you think they are together?"
"No. That's not possible. The ice queen already has a fiance though."
Urgh. I almost forgot that Amiya is her fiance. Just a couple of days then I swear I'll get Mei out of that asshole's grip.
We were going to a table and guess what we saw a pink haired girl sitting on one of the tables.
Matsuri greeted me but frozed in her place as she saw Mei.
"Heheh...I think I should go now?"- Matsuri said with a nervous laugh. She tried to slip her way out but Harumin caught her by the cooler.
"Brat I told you not to come."- Harumjn smacked Matsuri's butt.
"Sorry mommy."-Matsuri whinned.
"Don't call me that in public."
"Sorry senpai."- Matsuri whinned again.
Mei sighed as she facepalmed herself.
"If you play around like this, how will you get into this academy."- Mei said as she gave a big sigh.
"I have my way Mei-san."- Matsuri winked.
"I always see you fooling around, having fun not studying. Who knows what's your result in your college?"- Himeko said annoyed.
"You wanna know my result?"-Matsuri smirked.
"Nop. Cause I know it's bad."- Himeko looked away not showing any interest.
"Actually Matsuri is the top in her college."- Harumin said proudly.
"I know she is a bad stude- what! She is what?"- Himeko looked shock. It's obvious. Us youngsters who are trained to become special agents are given advance education. That means Matsuri is in university 2nd year but not in college 3rd year. Thats why she doesn't always go to class. She only attends the exams. She is taking her University lessons online.
"Yep I was always the top in my studies."- Matsuri said proudly. But she is kinda bad at her University lessons though.
"But I Don't see you study at all though. Do you somehow cheat."
"Who do you think I am?"
"OK shut up you two."- Mei said giving the two a death glair.
The two immediately stopped. I laughed.
"So let's take a seat before the lunch break gets over."- I gave a bright smile. I could see them trying to hide their face with there hands like they were trying to hide from a certain light. Am I an angle? LOL. Whatever.
Us 5 sat on a table near window as we started to eat our lunch. There was a dead silent until I broke it.
"So...Mei. I guess you wanted to talk about something right?"
".......yes."- Mei said and the next minute was dead silent. Nobody dared to talk. I already had a guess what Mei would say.
"T-thank you."- Mei said as she drank her water.
"Hmm."- I answerd because I was really disappointed at her.
"What with that answer and why is Meimei thanking you in the first place?"- Himeko said annoyed.
"Yuzu helped me with my fiance."
"That jerk. He should die."
"Don't worry I'll kill him with my bare hands."- I said with a serious face.
"Oh Yuzu-chan wants to have fun by herself. I also want to whip his ass."- Matsuri said crossing her arms.
"Nop"- I said with a creepy smile. Harumin, Mei and Himeko are probably thinking I'm joking but I will kill him. Thats my duty.
To protect Mei.