Chapter 19

Next day

Himeko POV

I groaned as the sun light hit my face. It's almost 10 in the morning. I slept late last night. Today is weekend. That means I won't be able to see Mei today. I slowly got up and took a nice hot shower. After a while I dressed up in my beautiful dress. I got out of my room and a white ball of energy ran towards me.
"Hey Pucchi." I petted him as he barked, wagging his tail. A maid walked into me.
"Good morning Miss."-The maid said with a bow.
"Good Morning Shima. Where is mom and dad?"
"Ah. They left for a business trip this morning." I frowned. They didn't let me know.
"When will they come?"
"Probably 4 or 5 days later." I nodded.
"You're breakfast is on the table Miss."
"Thank you." She bowed again and left. I walked to the dining room. I ate bread, egg and bacon. A maid came out of nowhere.
"Miss. We need some groceries, so I'll be leaving now."
That means I'll be home alone. I'm bored to death. Why did I finish my work last night?
"Just give me the list. I'll go pick the groceries."
"But-
"Don't worry. I'm bored anyway."- I said and gave a smile. She nodded and handed me a list of groceries.
After breakfast, I got out of my house like a proper lady unlike a certain someone. I still don't get it how can Mei like someone like her. I sighed. If Mei becomes happy, I'll be happy. I can't be her special someone but I can be her best friend and give her my support. I have to move on but it'll be hard cause who else can make me feel happy other than Mei?
"Good morning Miss." I was greeted by my driver.
"Good morning." I smiled and got inside the car.
"The central mall please." The driver nodded. It was now 11:30. The time isn't passing fast.
After a while, we arrived at the mall.

So many people. It was making me suffocated. Let's get this over with. I went to a grocery shop. I bought everything on the list and paid with my dad's platinum card. It was almost 12:30. What is wrong with the time?
As I was hurrying out of this mall, I slipped and bumped into someone as she fell. The coffee went all over her.
"Ow!"-The female groaned with an angry face. She looked familiar.
"Ah. Siko-Senpai?" It was indeed her.
"Oh. Himeko-chan." Her face changed to a softer one. Is it me or her behaviour is not like everyday or I didn't notice it before. I helped her up.
"I'm really sorry Senpai! "
"Don't worry. It's fine." She gave a soft smile. Is it me or she looked cute.
"But your shirt!"
"It's fine Himeko-chan."
"It's not fine. Let me make it up to you."
"So a shopping date?" A date huh? Probably a friend's one.
"Maybe but first let me give this things to my driver." After that I quickly handed my things to my driver and told him to leave.

I and Siko Senpai went around shops and tried different things or I should say I was trying out things. I couldn't help it, they all looked so beautiful.
"I'm really sorry, I couldn't control myself."with a shy -I apologized.
"Don't worry. I'm actually very happy and having fun."-she said with a smile. Was she this modest all the time or I didn't notice. I should start noticing things around me.

"Himeko-Chan you'll look very cute in this outfit."-She said with  hint of redness in her cheeks. Probably because it's hot today. I thanked her as I started to pick a dress for her.

"Don't pick dress Himeko-Chan. I'll probably look bad"- She said with a shy smile.

"Oh! But why say bad even before trying."-I said as I shoved a dress in her hand, pushing her towards the changing room. After a while, She peaked through the door.

"Come on Senpai!"-I groaned. She was bright. Yep she was shy in this case. She slowly fully came to my view. Are my eyes playing jokes on me?!

"I know i don't look good Himeko-Chan. I should probably change." What?! Change!? She looked gorgeous! Where was she hiding her pretty face? I quickly grabbed her.

"What are you saying! You look very pretty!" She opened her eyes wide and a sudden redness peaked in her cheek.

"Thank you but don't you think I should buy a shirt for now."