Chapter 26

Mei POV,

Yuzu, a kind-hearted funny person but a fierce leader when needed. Other than that she's gentle, soft, and all the things that I've ever wanted. Honestly, I've only wanted Yuzu ever since she returned from abroad. She's liked by everyone in both her institution and our university. My hands still wanted to punch those girls who were gawking at her in the locker and the girls who were all over her, trying to flirt their way into her pants. Well, bad for them, I've got in her pants before they could. She's my lover now and I love her more than I do to myself. Not only she's a friendly person but also a domineering person when she's with me in bed, just like now.
She kissed me until our lips were swollen while constantly grinding on my core with her knees, on top of me. I couldn't help but blush as I looked into her eyes which darkened after my little 'Shove the robe off my shoulder' move. Even though it wasn't intentional at first but then I just didn't care to shove the cloth back on me.
I gasped as she shoved the robe down, off my chest. Her fingers traced around my waist line first, which continued upward towards my chest. Her each touch, gentle squeeze brunt love on my skin as our lips sucked each other with no intent to pull away.
She passionately traced her fingers on my chest, squeezing it as soon as it reached my harden. Her palm brushed against my nipple, pinching it as a grasp escaped from my mouth between our kiss.

"You're making me go crazy, Mei~"-Yuzu whispered as she pulled away to breath.

"I might not able to stop now~"-She continued as she looked into my eyes. Yuzu was asking for permission. I never knew eyes could tell so much of your mind. I so much wanna scream and tell her that I want her touch. I want her body. I want her to fuck me till midnight. I was too shy to say anything but look away and blush furiously.

Looks like I've been quiet for too long as Yuzu started to get of off me.

"It's okay, Mei. I know I rushed our first time back in the institution."-She said as she scratched her neck while looking away. She continued-

"Let's take things slowly." As she said that, my insecurities got the best of me as I got on top of her this time.

"N-no." I blushed furiously as I didn't know what to say next. She looked at me confused but still a smirk covered her lips as if she knew what I meant. Well since she already figured it out, there's no point in just saying anything. Let me just convey it with my actions.

"I-i'm not good with words but u-uhh let me do it this time." I somehow was able to blurt those sentences out god knows how. Yuzu was looking at me, still smirking which made me want to shrink at my place in embarrassment. She gently put me down off her lap.
She got up from the bed as she started undoing her clothes. She firstly pulled off the polo shirt which she was wearing, revealing her skin to me. Her back was covered in a big scar. I never noticed it until now. Even back in the institution she actually never got out of her clothes. She played unfair only unwrapping me.

She wasn't wearing a bra underneath so, her chest was bare. She pulled her shorts down and then her panty which was slightly soaked. She was wet and I felt myself gawking at her whole body. She had abs which was to die for. She climbed the bed again and sat down, spreading her legs towards me. Her slit was on full view as my eyes wondered around the wet area. She looked so hot.

"I normally don't do this but-" She smiled continuing further "You're the person I'm willing to do anything for." She chuckled.

"Why don't you make me feel good, Mei?~"- She seductively said as she gestured me to come closer which I followed. Even though she's telling me take the lead, I still feel like she's dominating me with just words.

"Don't just look Mei. It's embarrassing." A small blush covered her face which I found cute. I gulped hard as I blushed, looking at her naked body. I held her chin as I collided our lips together, my bare knees brushing against her wet core. I feel turned on more now. Our lips moved lovingly as if it was fated to be with each other. I licked her lips as she made her lower entrance grind against my knees. A shiver ran down my spine as a moan escaped her mouth. It was so sexy, hearing Yuzu moan.

I proceeded to kiss Yuzu on her neck as she gave me the full access, tilting her head more, eyes shut, in pleasure. I licked her neck and sucked hard on it making a love mark. My hands hovered on her chest squeezing it, playing with her harden nipple. 

I started kissing her chest after giving trails of kisses from her neck to chest. Her warm nipple collided with my tongue as it swirled around it.

"Hmm Mei~"-Yuzu slightly moaned, wrapping her hands on my neck. My tongue kept playing with her harden nipple as my other hand was constantly groping Yuzu's other boob. 

"AH~"- Yuzu moaned as I bit down on her nipple. I pulled away so that I could look at her face. It was flushed red and she was panting. I kissed her again giving all my love to her lips and tongue. 

I did the same thing for a while. Touched her, kissed her lips and chest.....But what do I do next?! I was panicking inside my head as I tried to calm myself down. It's not like I don't know how it's done. I've never tried it before. 
Yuzu took my hand and lead it down to her core.

"Touch me here Mei~" She panted.

"W-wha?" I just looked down at her dripping slit, craving for my fingers to do something but what do I do?! I think Yuzu understood what I was thinking cause she immediately pushed me on my back as she got on top of me. It caught me off guard. 

"Ahh don't worry. I'll teach you how it's done darling" Yuzu took my hand and put it on her wet entrance.

"Rub me on a circular motion." I did as she said so. I gulped as I put all of my fingers on her outer entrance, rubbing it in a circular motion as she moaned. I'm so horny. 

"AHhh~ f-faster the pace~" She arched on her back as I rubbed her slit on a faster pace. This hot sexy person was so pleasured with just this.

"S-slip it in~" She breathed heavily.

"E-eh?"

"Ahh slip your fingers in Mei!~"

I slipped one finger inside as she moaned. I blushed furiously at how fast my finger slipped inside her. It was so warm and juicy. What do I do now that it's inside?
She started to move her hips on top of me, my finger being sucked in and sucked out of her wet hole. 

"Ahhhh~ another one Mei~" I understood that one as I slipped another finger inside her, still surprised at how wet she was. She hopped up and down as my fingers thrusted inside her, moans getting louder at each time. I'm pleasuring Yuzu. Her head back, eyes shut, moans escape from her wide open mouth as my fingers pounded on her clit. I could live this moment forever.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: It took the fuking life out of me to write this smut cause bruh it's kinda hard to write these juicy scenes. IDK if it was good or not but I do hope you horny people enjoyed it. See ya in next chapter.